Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong (74687 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Tapout(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Even dough! Even dough! grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by nairavsdollars(f): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
all about the money. i know a lady like that. she ran away eventually grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by kunle75(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:
The guy or his parents must be loaded.

Sometimes one or combination of both and or government money,that guy is a money bag for her,government paid alot of money to take care of the disabled and vulnerable adult here.
So she doesn't have to do anything till she die and the group home will still take care of the guy without her lifting a finger,but she has the power of attorney over the guy.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beremx:
I had to wait for 5 minutes to think of what to type....
Still yet I have nothing to say.

It is well with them sha
"Still yet" is a wrong grammar. Both words have the same meaning, it's wrong to combine the words in a statement/sentence. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Temptee101(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na wa o

This life sef.

God am so grateful.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by donleo92(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Chinehz:
As I wan ask you out now kwanu embarassed embarassed That means you no go even reason my matter
you go fit wait small, make I make money to take pay your bills. please
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Calicoe: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Imagine if this guy was living in Nigeria. Na front of atm, restaurants, church gates, traffic lights him for dey beg for money. Lucky man

3 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Aguilar(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
No be juju be that. This is an evident that love is blind.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by BigYash: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:
No be Nigeria o.. Most white no dey after money.. You go surprise say na the girl parents even hold side.. She just love him,unlike these hookup bitches over here,wen carry money for head.. And the money them no still get am

4 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well... They say Money Love is blind!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by fredoooooo: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
undecided. How some of una dey think self? undecided. So you want to compare Oga Ned to this man? undecided. Even if you hate Ned self at least no hate the truth too abeg undecided

LWKMD cheesy wink grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Now she’s embarrassed herself with them lies… I mean we all know and she knows too grin

Nigga seem loaded though grin
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
E sure me say this niggi preeeek no go stand. Nothing go fit make am stand. Highest na Bobby she go give am suck

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
BigYash:
No be Nigeria o.. Most white no dey after money.. You go surprise say na the girl parents even hold side.. She just love him,unlike these hookup bitches over here,wen carry money for head.. And the money them no still get am
Oyinbo love is weird, may be they agreed on her getting sex somewhere or intimacy gadgets .. oyinbo ehn grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by miketayo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
getat
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Mayeldah(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
L
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Chinehz(f): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
donleo92:

you go fit wait small, make I make money to take pay your bills. please
grin grin grin funny you
Go rest jhor grin

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by lastchild: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:
That loaded of a thing na African mentality o, e no dey trip oyibo. I've lived in Madrid, I'm very sure what am saying.

All oyibo want is love and attention. it's possible the woman married the man, just to be popular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Golan007: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
undecided. How some of una dey think self? undecided. So you want to compare Oga Ned to this man? undecided. Even if you hate Ned self at least no hate the truth too abeg undecided

Wetin I talk wey bad now?

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Sleekfingers: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Nypost.com

In R kelly's voice, When a woman love, she love for real

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Carlyboi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mayeldah:
Let them check very well, someone else must be helping the slowpoke out in za ozza room

Well the way the guy mouth be, him go fit lick plate very well grin grin grin

if u don't gerrit 4gerrit

Why call him a mor.on/imbeci.le tho?don’t you think that’s kinda harsh and excessive?cos dude didn’t choose to be in that condition of his own volition.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by gasparpisciotta: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:

African mentality but money stops nonsense anyway!

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by donleo92(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Chinehz:
grin grin grin funny you Go rest jhor grin
lol. No problem!!
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Afonasa(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Can still believe how,but then what do I know.
Moral of the story:no matter how bad u are,try know how to do it well

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by NybenSBF101(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
She is right, her side dick satisfies her
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Justice4Toto: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:

You are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by LINTUNE(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
When it comes to agape romantic love,na only for white ppl side u fit see genuine one...yes I said what I said, they can love with all their soul,but the only problem white women have is that,they don't have much tolerance, perhaps because of their love..as for love, it's on another level..
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by LINTUNE(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beremx:
I had to wait for 5 minutes to think of what to type....
Still yet I have nothing to say.

It is well with them sha
nice memms grin
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good for both of them
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by LINTUNE(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
AutoChick4U:
This one heavy me for eye and mouth ooooo. Boya d legs no go break if I handle his type bayi. can't imagine anyways.
what if such man is your soulmate,infact u had a clean vision that he is your future hubby,would u question God?.. undecided undecided
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by LINTUNE(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
donleo92:
chai... money na bastard!! bros, I go make money first before anything relationship
Bros no be money,forget, white girls de love like zombie..I have watched a documentary similar to this story, this kind of true love is real..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Will I Ever Get Married? / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.