Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong (74686 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by InsanePsycho(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
They should release a sex tape for research purposes undecided
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by bestpunterever: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:
The guy or his parents must be loaded.
heavenly and heavily loaded

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by jclassiq(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
This gold digger needs to come out of the woods and stop disguising. Some women are so disgusting with their blatant lies and manipulations. What could have attracted this woman to a disabled man to warrant her sliding into his dm if not for money?

Someone said that if money grew on trees, women would marry monkeys.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
AutoChick4U:
This one heavy me for eye and mouth ooooo. Boya d legs no go break if I handle his type bayi. can't imagine anyways.
Hmmmm calabar girls I fear una
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
thesicilian:
Hahahahhahah you must be a malian

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Stanchem029: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Odogwu2023:

listen to dream fm enugu every sundays by 8pm and contact Igbo love themselves charity foundation..u can search their page on facebook
The man behind that moniker is a notorious scamme.r from the pit of hell by name Anthony Munachi okeke.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Did anyone notice the genuine smiles and happiness radiating all over the woman's face? True love still exists, but haters want to spoil their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by drmuchin: 3:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Bahd Baddo Baddest

AutoChick4U:
This one heavy me for eye and mouth ooooo. Boya d legs no go break if I handle his type bayi. can't imagine anyways.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

Even dough! Even dough! grin grin grin

Even "dough"... Saw what you did with the word there, lol

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by jimtemi1: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
thesicilian:
you have insight!

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by jimtemi1: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Michelle55:
Could this be true love?
Anyways, I'm genuinely happy for them.
look at the view were the picture was taken... U can judge by that... Money stop nonsense
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by jimtemi1: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2022
thesicilian:
The wheel the guy sat on is about 11m.looking at the aerial view of were the 2nd pix was taken,u will know the guy is loaded....

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Joshuam1(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2022
There is a woman for every man.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Teejay13(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2022
I only hope this is true love and they will last long
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by TeraHawks: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2022
GIVE HER BELLE TO SHUT UP THE TROLLS AND UNBELIEVERS.

CHIKENA

quote author=OLAADEGBU post=109768418]

Nypost.com[/quote]
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by l0uie(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2022
He looks loaded, no cap. Like, rabas gum dis one. Get this one as client , nurse am well come bill am. Every billing na sure bet.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Hotchike: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Joshuam1:
There is a woman for every man.

Exactly
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Hotchike: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Did anyone notice the genuine smiles and happiness radiating all over the woman's face? True love still exists, but haters want to spoil their marriage.

You're right

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
I woke up to pray but I'm speechless..
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
How do you come about that?

Genuine smiles and happiness..
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by razzydoo(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Paralysis no mean say his penis dey paralyzed. The guy probably has a good erection than most able-bodied men.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by 123papas(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Headmaster
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by deebrownneymar: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Nypost.com

It’s either about money or she’s just a pervert.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by AutoChick4U(f): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
what if such man is your soulmate,infact u had a clean vision that he is your future hubby,would u question God?.. undecided undecided
naa
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Pacyrus(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Last last na divorce go still end am. Oyinbo people and DIVORCE be like 5 and 6. shocked
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by seenter84: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damn reminds me of toy story
God is wonderful.
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

Even dough! Even dough! grin grin grin
Bad boy grin grin grin this is intelligence but very few can relate grin

1 Like

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by BigSix: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin

Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Jesslove(f): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2022
What others say and think is irrelevant it’s what you know that’s important Best wishes
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by Halimat04(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Abi?
thesicilian:
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2022
thesicilian:

Not necessarily. cool
Re: Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Michelle55:

Could this be true love?
Anyways, I'm genuinely happy for them.

This kind of love is not based on what she sees but what she feels for the man. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Will I Ever Get Married? / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.