Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Tinubu: A Mystery From God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Mystery From God (752 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: A Mystery From God by meracool(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu is a mystery from God. What he did, he's doing or will do are not totally unique or undoable by others but the results he gets are always divinely unique!
Take for example, there are many children whose mothers are market women, but among such folks, he got his education. Going abroad isn't a big deal, many people went the time he went. Fela's parent wanted him to study medicine but he ended up studying music, he was great with it. Whereas, Tinubu studied what he saw his mother doing, Business but major in Accounting. There's no big deal in Accounting, many people studied Accounting. And he worked in many international organisations, then ended up in Mobil. There's a small 'big deal' in working at Mobil, even a small 'bigger deal' in becoming the treasurer of the organisation. However the big 'big deal' was when he resigned from Mobil to join politics and Mobil said his position would not be filled unless he didn't return after some years!!!!! Unprecedented! Have you heard that before? Ask around before you go to the next paragraph!

And Tinubu joined SDP via Yar'adua's Peoples Front, he became a Senator with the highest votes in Nigeria. Then he was to become Senate President but stepped it down for the sake of a SW Presidential candidate MKO ABIOLA. He stood with MKO from that time till MKO was mordad by local and international conspiracy in 1998 and even beyond. While others were taking appointments from Buhari Government, others took national honours, Tinubu only negotiated for June 12 to replace May 29 and for Abiola to get GCFR.......A unique selflessness!
Many people stood with Abiola too, some are dead, some were kee, some took appointments from the military but Tinubu was exiled and became sponsor of a coalition that eventually restored democracy to Nigeria (not breaking Nigeria) as witnessed by Soyinka and Ladoja.

Tinubu was not the only opposition leader to the 16 inglorious years of PDP, there were others. Some eventually decamped to the PDP, some were mordad, I know one bigman who formed his own political party but eventually decamped from that same party back to PDP. So Tinubu standing with opposition without falling is unique!

To be a kingmaker if you're in power is not unique but to sustain your dexterity outside power is a big deal. We saw how he brought Fashola and till date, Lagos remains unbreakable. But in Abia, the successor that one kingmaker made a king even when the successor was in jail eventually became instrumental to the kingmaker's journey to prison! Alas! We have seen a father in NC who made his son king and the son ended his father's dynasty absolutely! So Tinubu’s successful power transition in Lagos is both unique and a big deal. It has never happened anywhere in the world �!!!!

In all of these, Tinubu only lift people up without relating to them. If you think that's not a big deal, then visit a state where brother was a governor, sister was a Senator and father was party leader. Another state where father was former governor, now a Senator, son was the Speaker of the House of Assembly. Another one who was a governor, now a Senator, wanted his daughter to become first lady when his son inlaw became governor. Please note, I don't fault any philosophy because when you consider the rising cases of ingratitude, you'll understand them but the point is Tinubu’s method is unique!

As Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is about to declare his intention to run for the top job in 2023, I pray that the Good Lord that has kept him from all the troubles he faced since he joined politics will not leave him at this period of dream actualisation.

Culled from: https://m.facebook.com/ayekooto.akindele

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by oranget(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Trash!
Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by Jerryherd: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu has God's backing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Una don start again
Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by headSmasher: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by meracool(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
oranget:
Trash!

Don't envy bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by SarkinYarki: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dead on Arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by meracool(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Dead on Arrival

Who is your Candidate.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by SarkinYarki: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2022
meracool:

Who is your Candidate.?

My top choice is Yemi Osinbanjo for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by WATCHOVER(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
2015 was the day I knew Tinubu was not a man that should be trusted.
For those people shouting he developed Lagos dis and dat, should not forget that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria for so many years, and it had been a business site for ages before colony.
Allowing Tinubu to turn Lagos into his bedroom was as a result of the dark ages those lagosians who allowed him to turn Lagos to his bedroom were at that time but now most of them don see the light that Tinubu is greedy, his wife have been representing her district for years, does he want to say that there are no other persons more capable of representing the district.
Greedy people as for you Op stop comparing him to Saraki.
I prefer Saraki
Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by meracool(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
2015 was the day I knew Tinubu was not a man that should be trusted.
For those people shouting he developed Lagos dis and dat, should not forget that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria for so many years, and it had been a business site for ages before colony.
Allowing Tinubu to turn Lagos into his bedroom was as a result of the dark ages those lagosians who allowed him to turn Lagos to his bedroom were at that time but now most of them don see the light that Tinubu is greedy, his wife have been representing her district for years, does he want to say that there are no other persons more capable of representing the district.
Greedy people as for you Op stop comparing him to Saraki.
I prefer Saraki

Kindly read up on Olusola Saraki.

Then Read my Article again.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by Heffalump(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu is a mystery misery from wherever undecided
Re: Tinubu: A Mystery From God by oranget(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
meracool:

Don't envy bro.
I'm sorry

(1) (Reply)

Another Tinubu Emergency Toilet Video Emerge: Reno Omokri / Osun PDP Adhoc Congress: Ademola Adeleke's Camp Coasts To Victory / Tinubu @70: Okocha, Kanu, Others For Tinubu Novelty Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.