Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene (725 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
I have noticed that majority of Nigerian girls have body odour even though they are neat.

This can't be said about men. A man can go a day without a bath and you won't notice but never for a Nigerian girl. Everywhere go dey smell.

Is there any medical explanation for this?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by MufasaLion: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
You move too much with dirty ladies. Change your circle and environment.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
You move too much with dirty ladies. Change your circle and environment.

undecided undecided undecided

Abi? Me self Kon tire. Maybe I go change environment.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by MufasaLion: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oghene1st:

Abi? Me self Kon tire. Maybe I go change environment.

Better. There are millions of neat men and women in the country.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Jerryherd: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
When you roll with people of low class then you feel you can generalise and speak for the rest

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jerryherd:
When you roll with people of low class then you feel you can generalise and speak for the rest

Class has no business with biology. That is why you don't have sense. When it has to do with biology, money doesn't influence study. Someone explained that it is because most Nigerian girls patronise substandard creams which enhance the growth of some bacterias. Though I doubt that explanation because it is not convincing for me.

Even with your billions, if you get body odour, you don get am, money nor dey cure body odour ekpa.

You all should stop tying body odour to poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by donbachi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Stop abusing girls..dis na new year.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by MufasaLion: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oghene1st:

Class has no business with biology. That is why you don't have sense. When it has to do with biology, money doesn't influence study. Someone explained that it is because most Nigerian girls patronise substandard creams which enhance the growth of some bacterias. Though I doubt that explanation because it is not convincing for me.

Even with your billions, if you get body odour, you don get am, money nor dey cure body odour ekpa.

Well, there are many factors contributing to body odor of either men or women. It would be wrong for you to generalize almost all the women of a country with the population of more than 200 million.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, there are many factors contributing to body odor of either men or women. It would be wrong for you to generalize almost all the women of a country with the population of more than 200 million.

What I'm saying is that the females have the higher figures than men in Nigeria when it comes to body odour. Baba talk true, the girls wey you don dey with and your niggas, who get body odour pass?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jerryherd:

Yeah Nigerian women like your mother and sisters and the rif rafs you roll with might have basic hygiene of a 5 year old dirty child,

But don't foolishly generalise using your mother, sisters and girls in your circle as yard stick

Even common prostitute and olosho don't smell, not to talk of decent people raised with good hygiene practice

Now before girls in your life kill you with odour tell them to practice simple hygiene like shaving, using roll on, bathing 2 twice a day, never repeating underwear and above all eating healthy

Lol. I dey hit the nail on the head badly.

That is what is surprising. Olosho nor dey smell but normal girl on the street go dey smell. Who go patronise olosho wey dey smell? Body odour nor get anything to do with whether you be olosho or not.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oghene1st:

What I'm saying is that the females have the higher figures than men in Nigeria when it comes to body odour. Baba talk true, the girls wey you don dey with and your niggas, who get body odour pass?

None of my female friends have body odor. And none of my male friends have body odor also. It all depends on who you move with. Also, you keep generalizing the ladies and emphasising on them having the highest percentage of body odor.

Bro, you are not speaking based on facts and evidence. You will need to conduct statistics so as to have authority. Personal experience or encounters can't be used to generalize.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

None of my female friends have body odor. And none of my male friends have body odor also. It all depends on who you move with. Also, you keep generalizing the ladies and emphasising on them having the highest percentage of body odor.

Bro, you are not speaking based on facts and evidence. You will need to conduct statistics so as to have authority. Personalexperience or encounters can't be used to generalize.

I will do just that. I will do just that. I like your response.

If you know girls have body odour than men click like, if it is the opposite press share. Let's go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Jerryherd: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oghene1st:

Lol. I dey hit the nail on the head badly.

That is what is surprising. Olosho nor dey smell but normal girl on the street go dey smell. Who go patronise olosho wey dey smell? Body odour nor get anything to do with whether you be olosho or not.

Honestly the last time I met anyone with body odour was Atleast 6 years ago in an elevator in Sharjah UAE and the lady is Indian..

Like I said change your class and standard and odour won't be chasing you about your ghetto

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Oghene1st: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jerryherd:

Honestly the last time I met anyone with body odour was Atleast 6 years ago in an elevator in Sharjah UAE and the lady is Indian..

Like I said change your class and standard and odour won't be chasing you about your ghetto

Hmmm, I'm beginning to see some sense in what you are saying. But stop tying poverty to body odour.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by Jerryherd: 4:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Basic hygiene
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Girls Have Body Odour Even With Good Hygiene by helinues: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2022
1736sx:
[s][/s]

Away..

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stress? Check More On It: / Cancer To Be The Top Killer In The Year 2010 / Maintaining Radiant Health All Throughout This Xmas And New Year And Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.