Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Do You Work Online? How Well Do You Cope and Survive When There Is No Network - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Work Online? How Well Do You Cope and Survive When There Is No Network (145 Views)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Yoruba Actress, ‘mama No Network’ Marries Young Lover / Breaking : Glo Mobile Has No Network Courage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Work Online? How Well Do You Cope and Survive When There Is No Network by OluwakemiRN(f): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
It seems almost easy working online but one thing I am yet to fully understand is how business thrives in the absence of good network.

Few days ago, I was to do somethings online but could not successfully get it done because of poor Network.
Then it came to my mind that, what if this is what I needed to do to do to put food on my table. It means, my daily meal will the be determined by availability of a good network.

I don't know if anyone has ever experienced this oo

Kind share your experience

How well do you cope with your online business when there is no network?

Any frustration at all?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Zlatan Finally Reconcile / Latest Business News In Nigeria For Today 2nd February 2022 / Greed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.