Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria (22523 Views)

Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Is This Current Buhari A Double Or Is This Theory A Figment Of Some People's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 12:12pm On Mar 22
1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Zwooks: 12:15pm On Mar 22
My factory boys thought when i was feeding them i was cheating them. They asked for weekly feeding allowamce instead of me feeding them like i did daily. The forst day, they ran off to buy meat. That was the last. In less than five days, the money for a week feeding is gone. They have now seen first hand the reality of one feeding ones self in todays times. Like the Op said, cut down on meat and unecessary expense. In their absence you wont die. The struggle is temporary and it wont last forever !

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by shortgun(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22
To survive requires rejecting incompetent leaders who lack vision and competency in governance.
With the abundance of Natural and human resources in the country Nigerians shouldn't be suffering hunger, insecurity and hopelessness in 2024 if the right leadership is in place to coordinate these resources for the progress of the nation and it's citizens.
We've never had it this bad as a nation. Tinubu is the worst thing to happen to this country.

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 1:10pm On Mar 22
Una never see anything....
The hardship is much for people. But I will vote Tinubu in 2027 just to punish them more.
I told them in 2023 how bad Tinubu is, but they said it is there turn.
Hunger knows no tribe, religion, or ethnicity.
Ebin pawa till 2031 grin

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 96ACE: 1:10pm On Mar 22
Wishing you a wonderful day too. smiley

5 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Elvis2kay: 1:10pm On Mar 22
cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by hustla(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22
Se na solution be this instead of holding leaders accountable?

Suffering and smiling.. Just like our parents did smh

shocked

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 1:11pm On Mar 22
If you can, farm or invest in a cow retardant crop. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Hambivert: 1:11pm On Mar 22
The No. 9 point should be "Stop being your own problem. VOTE WISELY!"

Our choices always matter. The day our choices would stop counting is when we are already long gone from this world.
Our problem in this country is leadership. Yet many of us still look for ways to sparogatively exonerate the bad leadership that have compounded on Buhari's woes.

I think this is the ultimate guide to being a better citizen..."Stop being your own problem. VOTE WISELY!"
Don't let hypocrisy, ethnicity and religion blind you to the truth. Come election, vote with your sense...and if your sense is tilting towards hypocrisy, ethnicity, and religion, then borrow sense from well meaning Nigerians.
We should only vote in people who are accountable, available, and have a clear and detailed road map for leading Nigeria. Nigeria doesn't need a political messaiah, it's the people who need to realise the amount of power they wield in their hands.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22
grin
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by bassdow: 1:11pm On Mar 22
h
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by bassdow: 1:11pm On Mar 22
na Peer Pressure dey make plenty people suffer pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22
No meat. How you wan take see the food to the end.

Meat be like prize at the end of a race. When you chop finish you win meat.

Meat must dey.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Have done most these things long ago.

1.Have even gone the extra mile of having a mini-garden so i skip buying things like Ugu, Okra, pepper,plantain etc.

2.As for projects, those ones don stop till further notice.

3.Now na to make & accumulate more Money, and if earn any ₦, na to rush change am to $€£

4.Glad I don't eat meat. Even fish sef, I'm kinda selective. My own na make food full my big plate.

5.Had it been I have kids, would have long opted for home Schooling them - get like 2 people as teachers, who
knows what they're doing, go to 2 or 3 good schools, get their scheme of work for the term, and grade/class. Much
better than being forced to buy uniforms and new textBooks per child per term.
Most schools worse pass Tutorial centre. in some (if not MOST) schools, teachers are recruited/changed almost on
weekly basis. Quality of said teachers gan sef na eyeSore because most are there not for the passion BUT the fact
they couldn't get any work yet hence theydon't put in their best - dem no even sabi before. They just remain there,
while job hunting.

6.Thanks for Solar, na since GoodLuck Jonathan time I stopped relying on NEPA / PHCN

7.House rent nko, we don sack landLord tey tey

8. NB: Planning on going further into Animal based gardening. Plan na to feed maSelf, then sell the excess

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by olulove(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22
As things be so, adopt this feeding strategy 0-1-1, 1-0-1, 0-0-1 etc...No you both hands chop...But Just ensure say you dey chop. smiley May God Continue to Help Us

8 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by bigdammyj: 1:11pm On Mar 22
Reading...
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by SultanOfAbia: 1:11pm On Mar 22
Next time go and sell your vote for 2k naira.

Collect 2k and suffer rigorously for 4 years grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Galaticos444: 1:12pm On Mar 22
U 4got to add don't date a girl from a poor background if u do na everyday billing.if u are married and u still wanna cheat pls avoid side chick instead go for prostitute

15 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by ThMysteriousMan(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22
Okay
Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by SeeWahala: 1:12pm On Mar 22
Nobody should be surprised whenever apc e-rats come up with this type of posts in their own propaganda too.

They will even go as far as telling you to punch 3 more holes in your belt to compensate for the plans they have to finally leave you emaciated within the next 8 years cry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by owiko(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22

1 Like

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by IamAtAnger: 1:13pm On Mar 22
In every situation, there's always an opportunity... do what u have to do to survive...but never make another man cry in the course of making it in life. There's always a repercussion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Cloudflare: 1:13pm On Mar 22
9. Avoid poor and broke Nigeria girls if you value your life at this point. They're parasites and liabilities

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by qtguru(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22
Avoid dating broke women too, liabilities are the last thing you need. wink

9 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by maberry(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22
9) Avoid places were people call you "the boss"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Anunakeeh: 1:14pm On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.

While the people who imposed the Calamity on you Fooools kills live cows, rams, fresh water fishes and all types of assorted beefs daily and stock their deep freezers with it.

Some of them eats a whole turkey at a sitting.

Una no fit ever get sense.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22
Thanks, Op... This is just Common Sense!

The reality is that the middle class is now officially extinct.

It's the era of the HAVES and the HAVE-NOTS.

Accept your reality, and mind your spending.

The worst hit are the middle-tier salary earners (especially civil servants) and the students of tertiary institutions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by DeGods007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22
Become a kidnapper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by Digiwiz: 1:15pm On Mar 22
This is actually the best time to think inward, create a stream of alternative income sources for yourself.

CPA and Affiliate marketing is doing wonders, making ordinary people millionaire overnight get the required skills, and financial problems will be a thing of the past for you l.

Go to Facebook, search Digi-wiz. Get all the required CPA marketing training and start making consistent money online

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing / What Are You Addicted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.