Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is This The Right Choice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Right Choice (201 Views)

Need Advice On Fitted Wardrobes: Making The Right Choice / How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Right Choice by Hobbshaw: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Good day nairalanders ..
( https://www.nairaland.com/6789690/confused-21 )
Sequel to the post I created last year September when I lost my job and how confused I was then about the next decision to take .. so after searching for another job which is not forthcoming and exhausting the little money I had with me,

so last year December I finally moved back to my hometown with my parent. Since my arrival mom and dad has always been asking what my next plan is? I.e since they can't sponsor me in university . So I was told to choose a hand work I will like to learn, As I have written earlier in my formal post the likes of tailoring, plumber, barbing painting is of no interest to me . I was given a month to think and decide and give them feedback on 31st of Jan.

Though I have a little interest in Mechanic (diesel mechanic ) but I don't know how lucrative and availability of jobs compare to the likes of automobile mechanic, rewire, panelbeating etc OR perhaps u guys have any other skills apart from mechanic pls advice �
* I will be 22 years old by March.
Re: Is This The Right Choice by Totilopussylick(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2022
I suggest you go into barbing.

Very lucrative and very clean way to hustle.

And can take you far away from your country.

I learned barbing at 26+yrs old and I never regret i did.

Right now I live in Germany.

And barbing here is 8 euro, 7k in naira.

And that how i have been rolling smiley.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How L Was Assaulted By Former Aviation Minister, FFK / Important Advice For New Parents : Swaddling Your Baby / Ife Indigenes Traditionally Protest The Appointment Of OAU New VC ( Pic/vid )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.