Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? (703 Views)

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? / The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? / How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by DeluwaTalks: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
There are people who find it difficult to make right choices on the partners to settle with.

Kindly make your contribution(s) on how to go about this.

Thanks!
Re: How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by SUPOL(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Your destined partner is always around fews years to the time of ur marriage, open ur spiritual eyes

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by DeluwaTalks: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
How can I open my spiritual eyes?

What are those practical ways to identifying and making right choices?
Re: How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
DeluwaTalks:

Ask jesusjnr before he has to delete his account grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by SUPOL(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
DeluwaTalks:

it's a matter of time n space (x,y) With numerous signs just for u. U just have to be sensitive spiritually to place hand n say yes this is the time n space. The universe too will conspire to make it happen. To see that it comes to pass. All u need do is to be awake spiritually. Peace I leave with u.
Re: How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2019
fieryy:

Ask jesusjnr before he has to delete his account grin
I believe that God has someone for everyone, and that it's important for someone to get married to that one that God has for him, because that would be the best marriage partner for the person to have.

So that everyone should ask God to lead him to His own choice for him, even if he has not yet come back to God, so that when the person finally decides to come back to God, he would not be married to the wrong person, but the person God had designed for him.

I believe that if someone is married to God's choice for him, it's bound to be "til death do them part". For the fact that they are meant to be together would make it possible for them to overcome any storms they face in the marriage.

By the way, @fierry, it seems you have a compassionate heart. Why not give God a chance let Him bring out the best of Himself in you?

That's the reason I've been here, that's the reason I'm still going to be here if God permits, to draw His creation back to Him.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Can I Make The Right Choice Of Who To Settle With Maritally? by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Funny comments up there but nice.

Well, Op if you feel you are ready to marry, first pray to God to guide you.
Then go after a girl you feel attracted to.
Some girl must accept your manifesto.

However, there are basic signs you take note of. First is peace. Aside the paparazzi, is there peace with the person. Second is their perception towards life and thirdly their background.
Other things can be talked about but the basics are follow come. grin

I hope to find a good wife soon. cool

(1) (Reply)

When A Child Turns Bad. Who Should He Blamed? / The Deception And Deceits Of This World/Hidden Truths Revealed!! / Don't Get Involved With People's Marriages, Here's Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.