Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) (1694 Views)

Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by SiggyNG: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Ace fuji musician, Saheed Osupa, has bagged a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Ibadan (UI), Siggy reports.

The 52-year-old artiste took to Instagram on Friday, January 28, to share photos from his sign-out celebration.

"You don't have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step for the best view comes after the hardest climb!,"

"Signing out in style. Alihamdulilai Robil Alamin. I am grateful"

"BSc Political Science in the bag. University of Ibadan!"

"Recté Sapere fons!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZR-UB9tDos/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: SIGGY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:28am On Jan 29, 2022
You don't have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step for the best view comes after the hardest climb!,"

"Recté Sapere fons!"

Kudos to you baba for this wonderful achievementwink

We the entire oduduwa federal republic of skull miners are proud of you cool

4 Likes

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You don't have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step for the best view comes after the hardest climb!,"

"Recté Sapere fons!"

Kudos to you baba for this wonderful achievementwink

We the entire oduduwa federal republic of skull miners are proud of you cool
grin grin

I tot u re a cannibal, wen did you join the � miners?? U want to be the jack of all trades abi?? Kojo!!!

Please handle ur

Cannibalism
Drug pushing (u can go to india or Cambodia for this) and
Baby factories.
And let us manage our skull mining in peace grin

And please whichever one u want to go into among the three( cannibalism, drug or baby productions) dont open ur outlet in the south west, cus i learn that people from that side sees South West as the economic centre of the country, pls kindly eat ur kinsmen together with their intestines before u move to Cambodia to complete ur journey in one of their cells grin, we have too many chinedus and agbari ojukwus in the south west already.

Pls this is not to every eastern fellows ooh, an only directing my suggestion and tribalism to the coconut head i quoted and his kinds.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Snapchat: 4:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Baba use designer sign out lol. White tees are less than 4k na.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Very soon he'll vie for a political office
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Blackshared: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2022
King
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Congrats man
One of the few I respect
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kokozain(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Congrats baba ogbon

1 Like

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by machote: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Congratulations to him.

Still surprises me when I see men like this graduate at their age. SHOWS BALLS
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by juman(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Congrats osupa oba orin.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Osas187: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Congrats The Lord of Music
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2022
We all know say Baba no dey go class. but let's just pretend we don't and congratulate him.

Congratulations KSO
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Jerryherd: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2022
I thought he has a higher National Diploma already from Polytechnic of Ibadan

The only Fuji musician that sings Fuji with some very deep philosophy and message

1 Like

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Jecci(f): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2022
His stomach tho, Nigerian men and pot belly 5&6
Most of them see it as evidence of good living kai

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Ibst: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2022
fidelmarshal199:
We all know say Baba no dey go class. but let's just pretend we don't and congratulate him.

Congratulations KSO
. It is Distance learning they only go for the exam

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by donprincebigt(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Emi tun fhor o
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Maxxim: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

The only Fuji musician that sings Fuji with some very deep philosophy and message
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:
I thought he has a higher National Diploma already from Polytechnic of Ibadan

That guy Juju nobe here.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Jerryherd: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That guy Juju nobe here.

Hahaha you Sabi am

He learnt real IFA just like Rauf Aregbesola yet they form Muslims
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Congrats! Although, Fuji music is noise. KWAM 1 is still different, at least.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jecci:

They are not enlightened enough.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Hahaha you Sabi am

I learnt real IFA just like Rauf Aregbesola yet they form Muslims

Rumours.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Jecci:
That na why our darling president Muhamadu Buhari remain the most handsome man cheesy
His stomach remain flat despite all the money he has been eating tongue.
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

I tot u re a cannibal, wen did you join the � miners?? U want to be the jack of all trades abi?? Kojo!!!

Please handle ur

Cannibalism
Drug pushing (u can go to india or Cambodia for this) and
Baby factories.
And let us manage our skull mining in peace grin

And please whichever one u want to go into among the three( cannibalism, drug or baby productions) dont open ur outlet in the south west, cus i learn that people from that side sees South West as the economic centre of the country, pls kindly eat ur kinsmen together with their intestines before u move to Cambodia to complete ur journey in one of their cells grin, we have too many chinedus and agbari ojukwus in the south west already.

Pls this is not to every eastern fellows ooh, an only directing my suggestion and tribalism to the coconut head i quoted and his kinds.
i suggest you visit zuma rock and smash your head to safe yourself some breath tongue

Descendant of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners tongue
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
i suggest you visit zuma rock and smash your head to safe yourself some breath tongue

Descendant of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners tongue
grin grin grin

Mbakwe ojukwu wan cry, e pain our lost jew grin

Ore wen are you visiting Israel to validate ur jew membership na, lost Jew, do Israel even recognize u?

Israelis are not cannibal actually sha
Re: Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos) by helinues: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Congrats to Saheed Osupa.

T'o ba to asiko atisu, Omo mi furo a'mala

(1) (Reply)

When Will Waec Release Witheld Results / Latest News On The Unilorin Post Ume / Absuu Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.