Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Standing In The Gap Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Standing In The Gap Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (109 Views)

2170 Year Old Jewish Synagouge Still Standing In Israel / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standing In The Gap Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2022
"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

31 Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord God." (Ezekiel 22:30-31 kjv)

"Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them." (Psalm 106:23 kjv)

"Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the Lord."
(Ezekiel 13:5 kjv)

"Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

11 And Moses besought the Lord his God, and said, Lord, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?

12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people.

13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.

14 And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people." (Exodus 32:10-14 kjv)

"And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

24 But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), because HE CONTINUETH EVER, hath AN UNCHANGEABLE PRIESTHOOD.

25 Wherefore He is *able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God BY HIM*, seeing *He ever liveth to make intercession for them*.

26 For such *an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens* ;"
(Hebrews 7:23-26 kjv)

"And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and *hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation* ;

10 And *hast made us unto our God kings and priests* : and *we shall reign on the earth* ." (Revelation 5:9-10 kjv)

"But *ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people* ; that *ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light* ;

10 Which *in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God*: which *had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy* ."
(1 Peter 2:9-10 kjv)

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 kjv)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Rejection / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, February 3,2022 / Seeds Of Destiny 6 February 2022 - Being A Generational Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.