Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor (1908 Views)

First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / "Why I Stopped Believing In God" Ex Presbyterian Pastor Michal Pleban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor by headSmasher: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're still missing the point here!
But let me enlighten you on the flaws in Kumuyi's reasoning.
God created the first human pair naked {Genesis 2:25} so if you're insinuating we go about the way God created Adam and Eve then Kumuyi supposed to go about naked (without clothes)
Come on, that's no scriptural backings for setting unscriptural rules then turning away from it later because he wants more fans!
Can Deeperlife females now put on jewelries and make-ups like the female minister Kumuyi brought in? smiley
Kumuyi's reasoning? what do you mean? do you intended to attack his personality or something, it seems you are incorrigible and emotionally unstable because the reason for your attack on his is unjustifiable and unreasonable, I am done already, bye
Re: Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Kumuyi's reasoning? what do you mean? do you intended to attack his personality or something, it seems you are incorrigible and emotionally unstable because the reason for your attack on his is unjustifiable and unreasonable, I am done already, bye

I never called you before you jumped into the discussion you're not competent enough to intervene.
The below commentator brought in Kumuyi's reasoning and that's why i told him Kumuyi was stylishly following the JWs but pretending to be a man of God while he's criticizing JWs.
Now after so many years that his stupid ideas has begin to failed as others are leaving the Catholic styles behind Kumuyi is just waking up. Others were following the common trend while Kumuyi thought his dogmatic doctrine will draw everyone to him.
So if you wish stay and if you don't you're free to take your leave but know that Kumuyi is now confused as to what to tell his gullible followers who have lived all their lives like old women and sadists by bringing a woman with makeup and Jewelries to come and minister before his own disciples who believe such a woman will be tormented in their HellFire! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor by Jman24(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was the one and only person who was with God in the beginning {John 1:1} so when Jews who were hiding under polygamy to practice adultery came to ask Jesus if their line of thought is approved by God Jesus referred them to the beginning {Matthew 19:4} all polygamists in the Bible had troubles leading to jealous and hatred in their homes. God promised us that in his kingdom (earth not heaven) there will be no cause for hatred of any sought. So Jesus has come to teach us how we can wash our dirty robes which God had said "no man is clean in his sight" {Luke 18:19; Psalms 14:3} don't allow anyone deceive you, Jesus said all humans who lived before John the baptist are not as great in God's sight as John the baptist because none of them saw the Christ who will correct our line of thought regarding everlasting life, but all those who have learned how to live in Paradise through Jesus' teachings are greater than John who never learned anything from Jesus! Matthew 11:11

So Jesus declared that for anyone to qualify for everlasting life in Paradise it must be monogamy. That's why his disciples were shocked because according to Jesus once you're married whatever leads you to take up another woman makes you unworthy of God's kingdom:

And Pharisees came to him intent on testing him, and they asked: “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on every sort of grounds?” In reply he said: “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female and said: ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’? So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.” They said to him: “Why, then, did Moses direct giving a certificate of dismissal and divorcing her?” He said to them: Out of regard for your hard-heartedness, Moses made the concession to you of divorcing your wives, but that has not been the case from the beginning. I say to you that whoever divorces his wife, except on the grounds of sexual immorality, and marries another commits adultery.” The disciples said to him: “If that is the situation of a man with his wife, it is not advisable to marry.” He said to them: “Not all men make room for the saying, but only those who have the gift. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs on account of the Kingdom of the heavens. Let the one who can make room for it make room for it! Matthew 19:3-12

When a man decides to marry another woman he has pierced the heart of his first wife with sorrow, so he is not fit for Paradise {Psalms 37:9-11} because God promised us that there won't be pain nor outcry in His Kingdom! Revelations 21:3-5 smiley

I'm back for max grin

I don't know why you find it difficult to understand English language. How then can you appreciate the fact that these are man made stories?

Scene 1 ( a test to be told.."you can divorce if.. blablabla"wink

Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on any ground?
The question did not say; is it lawful for a man to have more than one wife?

Scene 2
A. have you not read the one who created them( according to your good book, a rib was taken out of Adam to form eve); that's the context of he made them male and female so why divorce since they are one in the original plan of creation?

B. For this reason ( of that concept of creation) a man will leave his........and be joined to..... and they shall be one ( to validate the idea that Eve was not created independently according to your good book but was made from man)

The context is that B validates A

grin Max loves the negative correlation theory
Re: Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello my denying admirer! smiley

Jman24:

I'm back for max grin

I don't know why you find it difficult to understand English language. How then can you appreciate the fact that these are man made stories?

Scene 1 ( a test to be told.."you can divorce if.. blablabla"wink

Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife on any ground?
The question did not say; is it lawful for a man to have more than one wife?

Scene 2
A. have you not read the one who created them( according to your good book, a rib was taken out of Adam to form eve); that's the context of he made them male and female so why divorce since they are one in the original plan of creation?

B. For this reason ( of that concept of creation) a man will leave his........and be joined to..... and they shall be one ( to validate the idea that Eve was not created independently according to your good book but was made from man)

The context is that B validates A

grin Max loves the negative correlation theory
Re: Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor by Jman24(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Hello my denying admirer! smiley

As usual. Always stuck...
Don't worry.. I'll start submitting the ones you can twist grin
Re: Polygamy Is Not Sinful Before God, Only Pastors Are Barred - Presbyterian Pastor by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Jman24:

As usual. Always stuck...
Don't worry.. I'll start submitting the ones you can twist grin

My admirer, if you want to learn just pick a question at a time, but if you just feel like trolling of course you know there's no benefit in that! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumat Khutbah / The World's Deception:identity Of The Christ! / Bible Problems ! ( Christians C'mon And Clarify Some Important Stuffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.