Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) (51569 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Jaruma Gives Birth / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by BigYash: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Blackshared:

Weyrey tinubu supporter, tell that to your master�well at least she has done something wow and she deserves lots of kudos
She did it for camera.. Not for the prisoners..
You gerrit? If you don't gerrit ,jakpa my nigga
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Neddstark: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
I can proudly say that everyone in my village is finer than this woman. She's way too ugly.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by ComeToJesus: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:
If not for anyhing, I like the way Jaruma plays a lot in everything. For facts check, she was the one who released herself not Ned. Connectedness plays a bigger role than money.

Jaruma apart, why is the Nigerian police buildings the dirtiest in the whole of Nigeria?

Is it because of the dirty politics playing there?

Her lawyer applied for her bail. Judge granted it. Her bail conditions were met. How does that amount to her releasing herself? What's the job of the lawyer?
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by jrusky(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
shut up abeg. If she likes let her feed the whole of your generation, it still doesn't change the fact that she looks like "old Bobrisky". And for the record, meth gbuo gi there

Oh ok I sensed it but I was waiting to know what is the cause of your hatred towards this girl your last sentence says it now I understand the damn beast gene of tribalism is in your blood.

Now I can see. Ndooh!!! Hate will kill you. I swear to God hate will destroy you. I won't insult your generation because I have no issue with your generation but unfortunately anuofia bloody eewu Gambia like you are low lifers son of bitch.

Jaruma or whatever had issue with Nwoko and not you infact the issue she had with Nwoko the useless child f u c k e r is baseless but a nonentity bitch, bitter a s s hole like you tok it upon yourself simply Jaruma is not from your tribe. Shame on you, mind you I'm not from Jaruma tribe infact I don't even know her tribe but you have failed yourself for being fantastically idiotic tribalist.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by mu2sa2: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cmanforall:

That is prisons not police building
Not prison, they now use correctional centre.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by mu2sa2: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
jrusky:

Oh ok I sensed it but I was waiting to know what is the cause of your hatred towards this girl your last sentence says it now I understand the damn beast gene of tribalism is in your blood.

Now I can see. Ndooh!!! Hate will kill you. I swear to God hate will destroy you. I won't insult your generation because I have no issue with your generation but unfortunately anuofia bloody eewu Gambia like you are low lifers son of bitch.

Jaruma or whatever had issue with Nwoko and not you infact the issue she had with Nwoko the useless child f u c k e r is baseless but a nonentity bitch, bitter a s s hole like you tok it upon yourself simply Jaruma is not from your tribe. Shame on you, mind you I'm not from Jaruma tribe infact I don't even know her tribe but you have failed yourself for being fantastically idiotic tribalist.
CHAI!
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice one. She deserves this.

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Everything has reward, God will reward her abundantly according to her intention.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
xcesspaschal:
That's a good decision but i can tell you. She is a woman with pride.
She never at first believe that she will be in prison n wen she got in. All she hard about prisoners wasn't melted on her.
She listened to few persons story n found dem guilty but have pity on dem.
I can go on to list her experiences but sadly, am currently sick n won't like to stress my brain.
But as for Ned. A time will come, infact d time is already here. He will feel d same.
This is Nigeria n in dis 2022 n continue.....God will keep changing lives.

"Sorry Jaruma, Ned only made sure you got a brain resetting experience in Prison". Village People Spokesperson
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by DispatcherLagos: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
jrusky:

lol I am not in the habit of exchanging banters with low lives like you, but for the purpose of educating intelligent people here, I will say this "Ned is from South South Nigeria which impllies that she is neither from my region nor do we hail from same tribe" secondly, I never mentioned Ned nor say I hate Jaruma, I only stated the obvious which is " she is ugly and her products are scam".
However, a low life, good for nothing hooligan decided to fight the shadow by bringing in Ned nwoko into this. This is a height of stoopidity and a waste of whatever level of education your people must have wasted their resources to give you. Still on still I don't exchange banters with baxtards.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by tianshie(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Were. Mercy Aigbe ex-husband act pass dis after im taste sanko.

Sanko for president.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You don't have a product that can alter your ugly face? You scammer
grin grin so you don't believe her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by DispatcherLagos: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

grin grin so you don't believe her
believe tanker

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by 21savages: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
babasolution:
This lady is supposed to be a Muslim,how come shariah doesn't apply to her
Is she not a muslim?
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
babasolution:
This lady is supposed to be a Muslim,how come shariah doesn't apply to her
Will you shut

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
salbis:
Mumu wey no fit differentiate between diaper and pampers.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by charlesdinho7(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
damn, she is too ugly
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Her lawyer applied for her bail. Judge granted it. Her bail conditions were met. How does that amount to her releasing herself? What's the job of the lawyer?

Who paid the lawyer?
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by ComeToJesus: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:

Who paid the lawyer?

Is an accused not supposed to have a lawyer?

Even if an accused cannot afford a lawyer, there are statutory provisions to handle that within legal circles, not forgetting pro bono legal services.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by pyro62(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
RoyalBlu:
*When some people see 'strong thing', their orientation dey change cheesy

Nice move from her. It's a good cause, if only it's consistent.

Even though she does it just this one time, she did very well.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Cmanforall: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
mu2sa2:
Not prison, they now use correctional centre.
What are you saying?

The quote was fir someone addressing the building as police building, whereas it is a correctional centre (prisons).
What's your point please?
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buziness101:
Jaruma is a SCAMMER
Am not her fan but I will like to know how she scammed you. Share more light.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by kenny5811(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wow!!!
Makeup is wonderful...
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by tayolove12(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I'm glad you took it personal. The real users of her scam sex enhancement products are slowly crawling out of their shells. By the way why did she leave you behind and attacked only Ned? It can be very far from the fact that you are living in abject poverty coupled with the fact that you're very "sensible enough" to be duped by an ugly bit.ch into buying a very useless product

I think you should ask your sister about the 10m she collected from her without doing the job she was paying the money for most of you are so dump to see clearly enough
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by DispatcherLagos: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
tayolove12:

I think you should ask your sister about the 10m she collected from her without doing the job she was paying the money for most of you are so dump to see clearly enough
Jaruma that's slightly richer than a gutter rat paid 10m to a millionaire who doubles as a billionaire's favorite wife? Listen to yourself. This is January, I thought your fooolishness was dropped in 2021, but alias you wore it like agbada into 2022
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Freemasonry: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jaaruma's face go dey give small children convulsion oo!!!
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Yankee101: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kalu
Jaruma
I think more politicians and celebrities should taste prison since it drives them to help
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by MideMrPossible: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
I like her script.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
You will feed them after you've visited the place , attention seeker
Then why did you drop your account number ?
Who send you ?

Mumu wants to recover her bail money , she talks too much and always play the victim .

See her real face black like charcoal , even black pass ngozi kpekus

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by calcal: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
So, the zoo cannot feed the criminals?

UtopiaDream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0hEHwKIgI
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
So she has been released, happy for her.
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by erai30(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Blackshared:

Weyrey tinubu supporter, tell that to your master�well at least she has done something wow and she deserves lots of kudos

She should get a faceyamata, I think her ugliness is what made her delve into the kayamata business. Am sure you are one of her customers grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tekno May Have Sold His Soul To The Devil By Andrew Victor / Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.