Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) (51562 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Jaruma Gives Birth / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by UtopiaDream: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Self-acclaimed sex therapist Hauwa Mohammed aka Jaruma has donated food items to the inmates of the Nigerian Correctional Service, Suleja center, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the businesswoman uploaded a video of people dropping cartons of noodles, rice and other food items in front of the prison.

Jaruma also promised to make monthly donations to the inmates until her death.

She said: “I will feed them every month until the day I die. I will send them everything they need once every month until the day I die.”

She also called on the public to join her in making donations to the prisoners.

Speaking further, Jaruma threatened to abuse anyone who attacks her.

“Please don’t abuse Jaruma because if you abuse Jaruma, I swear to God Almighty I’ll abuse you back,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny0hEHwKIgI

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by DispatcherLagos: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2022
You don't have a product that can alter your ugly face? You scammer

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Blackshared: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You don't have a product that can alter your ugly face? You scammer

Weyrey tinubu supporter, tell that to your master�well at least she has done something wow and she deserves lots of kudos

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
*When some people see 'strong thing', their orientation dey change cheesy

Nice move from her. It's a good cause, if only it's consistent.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by chatinent: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
If not for anyhing, I like the way Jaruma plays a lot in everything. For facts check, she was the one who released herself not Ned. Connectedness plays a bigger role than money.

Jaruma apart, why is the Nigerian police buildings the dirtiest in the whole of Nigeria?

Is it because of the dirty politics playing there?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by babasolution: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2022
This lady is supposed to be a Muslim,how come shariah doesn't apply to her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
That's nice of her. Those people are probably going hungry in there.

5 Likes

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks to Ned Nwoko, If no be Ned you for know say prisoners dey surfer for jail?

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Kutunban: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Great
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2022
That's a good decision but i can tell you. She is a woman with pride.
She never at first believe that she will be in prison n wen she got in. All she hard about prisoners wasn't melted on her.
She listened to few persons story n found dem guilty but have pity on dem.
I can go on to list her experiences but sadly, am currently sick n won't like to stress my brain.
But as for Ned. A time will come, infact d time is already here. He will feel d same.
This is Nigeria n in dis 2022 n continue.....God will keep changing lives.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Buziness101: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Jaruma is a SCAMMER

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by salbis(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Mumu wey no fit differentiate between diaper and pampers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Joezinho: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Naso
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by mamabev280: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
You are really trying o keep it up

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Another Orji Uzor Kalu

Thou shall not forget ya poeple

Once a convict is always a convict

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Givers never lack

5 Likes

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Foreigna2: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
This girl that looks like a boerboel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Lots of love to her

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by 9jaBloke: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
If you really want to give, buy and give directly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by oluwaseyi0: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
babasolution:
This lady is supposed to be a Muslim,how come shariah doesn't apply to her

She is not poor

If you don't gerrit ....

9 Likes

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Y
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol why do you sniff soak away this early morning? May tinibu teeth fall on you

grin grin grin
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Goldenheart002(f): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Another lie for clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Duniya juyi-juyi: Jaruma da nikab a Kotu

Hotunan fitacciyar mai sayar da kayan mata kenan Hauwa wacce aka fi sani da Jaruma sanye da nikabi bayan ta shafe kwanaki 4 a tsare kotu ta bayar da belin ta a yau Juma'a

Jaruma dai na rikici ne da wani attajirin dan kasuwa dake kudu mai suna mista Neds inda yake zargin Jaruma da bata masa suna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by Rosaline5000: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) by kolafolabi(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Her choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love / Asake Hits The Club With Stefflon Don, Burna Boy’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.