Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education (28501 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Zorn:
it was a derogatory remarks you people use it here too , and it means another thing in Yoruba .

I have never imagined it as derogatory, and I am certain that Tinubu (who was soliciting support from Igbos at that time) wouldn't have used it if he knew.

But how is Okoro derogatory?

At least, we know that Afonja is derogatory. The name Afonja is not derogatory by itself, but the way it is used to refer to slavery and cowardice makes it derogatory.

So, please tell me what is derogatory in Okoro.

I know Okoro is a popular Igbo name, unlike Afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by JOemmy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinibu is too tribal and corrupt to be nigeria's next president he is no doubt going to be an upgraded version of buhari.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by JOemmy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
Tinubu has "hatred for Igbos"? Lol, the way you Eboes just spuriously accuse anyone of hating you should be studied. So please, can you show me this Tinubu's "hatred for Igbos"?

Tinibu hates igbos everyone saw how he uses his lagos thugs to stop igbos living in lagos from casting their votes during any elections, his wife even make it known that they don't trust igbos we also saw how he tried to divert and blame the igbos for the murder of the head of the afenifere's daughter in ondo state when he paid a visit to the old man when it's obvious that the killers are fulaniherdsmen. Tinibu is too tribal and corrupt to be the next nigeria's president he is going to be an upgraded version of buhari.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Seun360(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
An Igbo man will be next President.

Don't you find it bad to even give an old retired corrupt man internet time?

Pius Anyim for President.

Not in this Nigeria.

See, if Yahaya Bello come up against any Igbo candidate in a general election, bro, na walk over for Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Seun360(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo can never rule this Country. We rather vote Samuel Ortom or Yahaya Bello, than to vote for an Igbo mangrin

Abeg, tell them if them never get the memo.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by rickyrex(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
Tinubu has "hatred for Igbos"? Lol, the way you Eboes just spuriously accuse anyone of hating you should be studied. So please, can you show me this Tinubu's "hatred for Igbos"?
keep waiting for the pictures
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by rickyrex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
aremuforlife:

Is that what you are been fed by your elders?
it is clearly seen
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Seun360(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
JOemmy:

Tinibu hates igbos everyone saw how he uses his lagos thugs to stop igbos living in lagos from casting their votes during any elections, his wife even make it known that they don't trust igbos we also saw how he tried to divert and blame the igbos for the murder of the head of the afenifere's daughter in ondo state when he paid a visit to the old man when it's obvious that the killers are fulaniherdsmen. Tinibu is too tribal and corrupt to be the next nigeria's president he is going to be an upgraded version of buhari.

Tinubu doesn't need Igbo votes to win an election. Igbos are very ungrateful people, left to me, they should grant them their Biafra.

This same Tinubu made an Igbo man a Commissioner for Budget and planning if am not mistaken.

But one thing sure and will always remain constant. An Igbo man will never be President of this country.

Drops mic.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by JOemmy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Seun360:

Tinubu doesn't need Igbo votes to win an election. Igbos are very ungrateful people, left to me, they should grant them their Biafra.

This same Tinubu made an Igbo man a commissioner of finance if am not mistaken.

But one thing sure and will always remain constant. An Igbo man will never be President of this country.

Drops mic.

Ok no problem but I hope you won't commit suicide when ur assertion and evil wish doesn't come to reality?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Seun360(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
JOemmy:

Ok no problem but I hope you won't commit suicide when ur assertion and evil wish doesn't come to reality?

Laughs in Aramaic.
Na dream wey no fit come to pass.

PDP no fit even give an Igbo man flag, my APC no go look una face.

Well, it's free to dream.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by zoghys: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
Oh, you're one of those PDP and Atikulated morons and attack dogs? I thought as much.

Nope, am one of those who wants a better Nigeria that my children and grand children would someday be proud of. Your mentor has bleed the finance of Lagos dry and turn her into his personal property. FYI, I will never vote for atiku because he's just the same has your mentor. Now to you, if you are so damn stupid to believe you will have a better nigeria with Tinubu, then your brain should be examined.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by kayusely70(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bimpe29:
We must admit our error and flaws once we encounter the superior facts.
Yes! That's the hallmark of a great personality!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Seun360(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
mrksquare:

His hatred for Igbo yet he appointed an Igbo man his commisioner for Budget and Planning. Even brought your brother Joe Igbokwe to prominence.

In your state how many non indigenes have your governor appointed as commissioner or employed in it's civil service?

Igbo are the most ungrateful tribe in this country.

And they don't tolerate other people in their midst,

I recall how Abia State Government sacked all Imo Indigenes in their civil service that year.

I pray and hope they achieve their Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
zoghys:

Nope, am one of those who wants a better Nigeria that my children and grand children would someday be proud of. Your mentor has bleed the finance of Lagos dry and turn her into his personal property. FYI, I will never vote for atiku because he's just the same has your mentor. Now to you, if you are so damn stupid to believe you will have a better nigeria with Tinubu, then your brain should be examined.
I don't even vote, but keep pratling on and on about how Tinubu is my "mentor'". Please, dear genius, what better alternative do you suggest? At least, you must have that special candidate that can take Nigeria to the next level? Since it's no Tinubu and no Atiku, who do you suggest?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
rickyrex:
keep waiting for the pictures
What "pictures"? Is everything alright at home?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
JOemmy:

Tinubu "tried" to blame Eboes for what happened in faraway Ondo State? Please, can you show me any evidence for this? Thugs disturb everyone not voting the party of their paymasters from voting so I'm not sure how you made it all about Igbos. When Ngwa people threatened so-called "Ndi Ohuhus" by placing coffins at many places in Aba if they dared vote against Okezie Ikpeazu, does it mean Okezie Ikpeazu hates non-Ngwas?

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by rickyrex(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
What "pictures"? Is everything alright at home?
that picture you are waiting for nah.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
rickyrex:
that picture you are waiting for nah.
Abeg swerve!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Godwin25king: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Guyman02:
Rare picture of Tinubu after sniffing meth cheesy

Sure say u go make Heavengrin

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by rickyrex(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
Abeg swerve!
u never see anything.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
toprealman:

How can you be fronting thos joker for president. We are really backwards in this regards. Let's forget sentiment and go for the best!
So far.....
Tinubu x
Anyim x

Then who?

We are not fronting them because we want to, but those that claim to be more intellectual have not so much as come out.

A wise Nigerian has to secure the best possible in the meantime (like Pius) to avoid another Buhari or spring of unfought killings while paving way for the best.

Some of the 'intellectuals' are slothful. Only Soludo ever came out and fought for office.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by olas24u(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Incoherent bullshyyyt as usual with Yoruba agberos after consuming hydraulic soup with blackish powder called Amala, which have been scientifically proven to cause brain damage and ugliness shocked

Listen and listen well, in Nigeria, the population goes like this:

Hausa - 37%

Igbo (including Igbos in today Niger Delta, Benue, etc) - 19%

Yoruba (minus Yorubas in former Dahomey aka Benin Republic) - 17.5%

If you add Yorubas in Benin Republic, Yoruba becomes more than Igbos

Ijaw - 5%

Fulani - 2%

Other tribes - 19.5%

Igbo is the second most populated tribe in Nigeria after Hausa, you can continue to deceive yourself as usual.

But as usual, I expect ah ah ah noise as a typical Yoruba man you are grin

The igbo population is going down and you have more females in school than men ,kindly update yourself.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by zoghys: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
I don't even vote, but keep pratling on and on about how Tinubu is my "mentor'". Please, dear genius, what better alternative do you suggest? At least, you must have that special candidate that can take Nigeria to the next level? Since it's no Tinubu and no Atiku, who do you suggest?

Shame on you. We have over 220 million Nigerians and you think those two fantastically corrupt persons should be the president.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
zoghys:

Shame on you. We have over 220 million Nigerians and you think those two fantastically corrupt persons should be the president.
Okay, who do you think should be President amongst "over 220 million Nigerians"?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by olas24u(f): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
Bayelsa State is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. ...

The language spoken here is Ijaw language as well as Igbo Language in some localities like Ogbia area etc); however, like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.

it was western Nigeria under Awolowo simple before they created Midwest Azikiwe was so jealous that the oil wells were in that territory.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by ajl: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newton85:

Didn't he sent thugs in 2019 to go and disrupt election proceedings in parts of Lagos where Igbo population was dominant? The Oba of Lagos that made a statement about pushing Igbos into the Lagos Lagoon if they don't vote for Ambode was inspired by Tinubu, his benefactor. This comment is not coming from an Igbo but a Lagos born yoruba. We know everything about that criminal. I can go on and on. From his corrupt role in cornering business proposals initiated through LASG where he would offer the proponent money in return for a share in the company, or is it hundreds of proposals that are targeted at solving problems in specific sectors of the Lagos economy but which cannot go ahead because Lagos officials will tell you "that's Baba territory", meaning it's a no go area inspite of the sufferings experienced by Lagosians in that sector. He cornered Alpha Beta the same way, and there are several others. In fact, I personally know another individual whose business proposal and company he cornered but I can't give too much details here. These are businesses that ought to have provided job opportunities for youths in Lagos. His atrocities are endless. Is it the activities of his family members in Lagos? I can Imagine him handing over oil an bloc to each of his children if he is made president.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
ajl:

Didn't he sent thugs in 2019 to go and disrupt election proceedings in parts of Lagos where Igbo population was dominant? The Oba of Lagos that made a statement about pushing Igbos into the Lagos Lagoon if they don't vote for Ambode was inspired by Tinubu, his benefactor. This comment is not coming from an Igbo but a Lagos born yoruba. We know everything about that criminal. I can go on and on. From his corrupt role in cornering business proposals initiated through LASG where he would offer the proponent money in return for a share in the company, or is it hundreds of proposals that are targeted at solving problems in specific sectors of the Lagos economy but which cannot go ahead because Lagos officials will tell you "that's Baba territory", meaning it's a no go area inspite of the sufferings experienced by Lagosians in that sector. He cornered Alpha Beta the same way, and there are several others. In fact, I personally know another individual whose business proposal and company he cornered but I can't give too much details here. These are businesses that ought to have provided job opportunities for youths in Lagos. His atrocities are endless. Is it the activities of his family members in Lagos? I can Imagine him handing over oil an bloc to each of his children if he is made president.
Keep whining.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by wealthtrak: 4:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Jetland:
In today's Saturday Tribune/Peoples Gazette column, I show that while Tinubu embodies a lot of unflattering attributes and still has many ethical question marks around him, it's at least now certain that his age and higher education qualifications are not in dispute. There's honor in admitting our error when we encounter superior facts. Enjoy:

Clarity on Tinubu’s Age and Postsecondary Education
By Farooq A. Kperogi
Twitter: @farooqkperogi

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/01/clarity-on-tinubus-age-and.html?m=1
Tinubu will be 70 years in
March 2022. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / More Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar's Rally In Kwara / Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.