Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education (28503 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Bimpe29: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
We must admit our error and flaws once we encounter the superior facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by olas24u(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:

The Mid-Western Region was a division of Nigeria from 1963 to 1991, from 1976 being known as the Bendel state.

It was formed in June 1963 from Benin and Delta provinces of the Western Region, and its capital was Benin City. It was renamed a province in 1966, and in 1967 when the other provinces were divided into several states, it remained territorially intact, becoming a state.

During the Nigerian Civil War, the Biafran forces invaded the new Mid-Western state, en route to Lagos, in an attempt to force a quick end to the war. While under Biafran occupation, the state was declared the "Republic of Benin". As Nigerian forces retook the region, the republic collapsed only a day after the declaration when Nigerian troops captured Benin City.

In 1976 the state was renamed Bendel. It was divided into Delta State and Edo State in 1991.

I don't know why most of you Yoruba youths of today love to peddle lies which forms your baseless hatred for Igbos. Na wa oh
You are already getting ready to play your normal role as the spolier in the coming political despensation just like azikwe,nzeribe ,chuwkwumerije ofonogaro and the rest.No change ,same role,pattern .

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by olas24u(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Bayelsa State is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. ...

The language spoken here is Ijaw language as well as Igbo Language in some localities like Ogbia area etc); however, like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.
At least you got the gist that Balysea was in western region, before from what you wrote. Because most of the oil wells were in western region area Azikiwe started plotting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by vincentbravo(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2022
When you try so hard to convince your customer to buy your substandard goods.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by ashawopikin(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Oga leave long grammar
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 29, 2022
....he will be an erroneous President the same way his biodata is saturated with intentional (lies) errors.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by chyzoo4u(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Racoon:
University education ✔. Now
-Alpha-Beta scandal,
-Bullion vans scandal,
-Birth shrouded in mystery,
-Role in #EndSARS Massacre,
-Support for killers Fulanis terrorists.

You missed secondary school.

How did he even get higher institution admission without WAEC result? Scandal admission. You can edit and add that or have a new thread on that. grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by franchasng: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
iReddington:

grin
See as this one dey rant dey pour spittle everywhere as if he has more than one vote, even his vote plus everyone in his entire region no reach 5% again.

You guys are yet to realize just how insignificant you are. No one cares about your opinions, it's all noise and jibber jabber that ends on social media.
Okoro, oya goan die. grin
It is so unfortunate that even after Awolowo laboured to give Yorubas free education to liberate them from illiteracy, most of you remained educated illiterates.

So your dumb brain didnt understand what Buhari meant by his 5% vote? So in your foolishness you actually believed that Igbo votes in Nigeria is 5% yet Tinubu squanders 50% of Lagos revenue to hire thugs and NURTW agberos to stop the 5% from voting in Lagos as he knows that if Igbos in Lagos are allowed to vote APC will definite lose Lagos just as Osinbajo lost at Ikoyi due to majority Igbo voters there.

Now to help your illiterate brain understand what Buhari meant by 5% vote, read below and this time read slowly so your educated illiterate brain can comprehend it.

Buhari said that he cannot give regions that gave him 95% of their votes the same attention he would give to the regions that gave him just 5% of their votes.

He Buhari knows that majority of Igbos rejected him at the polls, and only few foolish Igbo voters gave him 5% votes.

I hope your educated illiterate brain can now comprehend?

Imagine an educated youth believing that Igbos who are over 50 million population being just 5% of Nigerian voters when Igbos are found in all nook and cranies of Nigeria.

For your info, why North always partner with Igbos since 1960 is because they know that Igbos are the second most populated Nigerian tribe after Hausas, thats if you factor in Igbos in today Niger Delta you people call Delta Igbos. So run along as a usual Yoruba motor park agbero grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Originalsly: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
I can agree that because of poverty and his birth not being officially recorded his correct date of birth cannot be verified. But when there is no trace of his upbringing ... as in his family... the area where he grew up... the schools he attended... all possible sources of information to figure out his age are all unavailable.... this must raise red flags. He filled out whatever form stating he was born in 1952 but blames his assistant in stating 1954?... how is that possible? Records show he wrote West African School Certificate exam in 1961. Is it written at age 9?... or age 7? University of Chicago and Chicago State University.... how can the two be mixed up?... and he remain silent? If he did attend the prestigious University and the other was stated instead... would he have remained silent? Beside his age ... and collapsing health .... if he can be so deceitful with age and educational background.... one should ask what else would he not be deceitful about? I really see having him crawlrun for President as an embarrassment to Nigeria.... and an even bigger embarrassment to the majority youth.... replacing one rotting vegetable with another and hoping for a good crop.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
This piece shows you as a mere boy yet trying to aspire to adulthood. You claim that you made a mistake on Jonathan, on Buhari; shouldn't you have been circumspect when Tinubu Case came along? Only children behave that way. Again your hatred for Tinubu runs through the concluding part of your screed. Up till today there are hate-filled Americans like you who do not "agree" that Barack Obama was born in the US despite the presentation of his Birth Certificate that says otherwise. What concerns anyone about the place of birth of the other person when the federal constitution gives ALL Nigerian the right to live and assume the citizenship of their areas of domicile? I agree with you when you said that you hate to see Tinubu become president. I too, I should hate to see him become president, but for nobler causes than yours. It takes a real hate for anyone to say that in the public space, least of all a public commentator who wants his readers to think that he knows all. Grow up, Farooq. You ain't there yet. Your brashness, your impetuosity, your sense of I-know-it-all and your youthful exuberance have exposed you for who you are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Amalekki: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2022
KingOKON:

How can a man with no secondary school qualification enter a University if not for OLUWOLE certificate
Which secondary school did Mr Chicago attended?
What was is entry qualification into Chicago and how old was he?
From what was posted, he first went to a community college, you don't need a secondary school certificate for admission.

Then, used his associate degree for Chicago State University admission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by IfnobeGod20: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu might be consistent in his age but the grouse is that his own immediate Elder sister's son is 63 years old while he is 69. In their own time child's spacing is not pronounced, the next child birth cannot be more than 3 years, meaning his elder sister gave birth at the age of 9 or 10 or 11 or 12. To discerning minds, something is fishing.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Emekaonline: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Felimax:
All this long epistle because you guys want to force a buffoon on the country for another 8 years?
Who swear for this country I beg, is it Obasanjo, Yar'Adua or Jonathan because this people must really be hallucinating to be dying because of Tinubu.
Tinubu will loose the entire SS/SE state.
Force him on us and watch this country go down even further.
Can you guys be healed from this level of Zombeism for once?

Did Buhari lose in SS/SE in 2015 and 2019? Did that stop him from becoming the president? 5% is inconsequential in the comity of percentages

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Amalekki: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Igbo political elites led by Nnamdi Azikiwe then could have been at loggerheads of supremacy war with Awolowo leading to Zik aligning to the North for political gains even to the disgust of general Igbo populace.

For your info, general Igbo populace never liked Nnamdi Azikiwe politics and his aligning with the North, that's why Igbos don't celebrate Zik the way they celebrate Ojukwu, Michael Opkara, Alvan Ikoku and co.

Igbo youths and military officers of the 1960s preferred Awolowo to Nnamdi Azikiwe, you can go verify this.

Also try to read Maj. Ademola's book on the coup and the civil war titled; why we struck.

Most of you rely on lies being peddled by history rewriters.
You guys always want to project your own version of history that portrays you as the saints but quick to dismiss the other side of such stories, yet you wonder why they tend to just dish it raw to you.
Almost every action can be defended with alibis and excuses, but there is only one true version.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by chrisvic007: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
An Igbo man will be next President.

Don't you find it bad to even give an old retired corrupt man internet time?

Pius Anyim for President.

OK. That's what we want.

Anyim (PDP) vs Tinubu (APC)

Let's settle this once and for all.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by okomile(f): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Righthussle:

No be small dead meat. Na rotten egg. We are still purging from the one we bought in 2015 now this.

grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Amalekki: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Tinubu might be consistent in his age but the grouse is that his own immediate Elder sister's son is 63 years old while he is 69. In their own type child's spacing is not pronounced, the next child birth cannot be more than 3 years, meaning his elder sister gave birth at the age of 9 or 10 or 11 or 12. To discerning minds, something is fishing.
Fallacy spotted.
I know of next child birth that are even up to 15 years. Also, I know of people who are age mates with their parents siblings.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by iReddington: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
It is so unfortunate that even after Awolowo laboured to give Yorubas free education to liberate them from illiteracy, most of you remained educated illiterates.

So your dumb brain didnt understand what Buhari meant by his 5% vote? So in your foolishness you actually believed that Igbo votes in Nigeria is 5% yet Tinubu squanders 50% of Lagos revenue to hire thugs and NURTW agberos to stop the 5% from voting in Lagos as he knows that if Igbos in Lagos are allowed to vote APC will definite lose Lagos just as Osinbajo lost at Ikoyi due to majority Igbo voters there.

Now to help your illiterate brain understand what Buhari meant by 5% vote, read below and this time read slowly so your educated illiterate brain can comprehend it.

Buhari said that he cannot give regions that gave him 95% of their votes the same attention he would give to the regions that gave him just 5% of their votes.

He Buhari knows that majority of Igbos rejected him at the polls, and only few foolish Igbo voters gave him 5% votes.

I hope your educated illiterate brain can now comprehend?

Imagine an educated youth believing that Igbos who are over 50 million population being just 5% of Nigerian voters when Igbos are found in all nook and cranies of Nigeria.

For your info, why North always partner with Igbos since 1960 is because they know that Igbos are the second most populated Nigerian tribe after Hausas, thats if you factor in Igbos in today Niger Delta you people call Delta Igbos. So run along as a usual Yoruba motor park agbero grin
Lmao! Okoro is crying oooo, see tears. Okoro that can barely put his thoughts into comprehensible text is calling me an illiterate.
cheesy cheesy

Not only are the Igbos insignificant in Nigeria's modern democracy, they are also fifth class citizens and bottom feeders. No one, i repeat no one cares about your opinions or inclinations when it comes to National politics. Igbos are just too immaterial and unimportant to be taken serious and the only vote you have ends on social media. grin Awon omo eru.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by chrisvic007: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
OfficialAwol:
I have always said that I have no business with Tinubu's age or where's from as long as wherever he's from is Nigeria.

And the reason I don't have issues with his age where he's from is because does things do not impede capacity to delivery.

But Tinubu's problem is more numerous than just his age, education and origin.

The bullion vans
Alpha Beta
Cronyism
Hatred for Igbos
His role against the south in 2015.
EndSARS massacre.

Just to mention a few

I challenge you and your fellow bitter souls to do your worst. Try all you can and prevent him from from winning the presidential elections in 2023.

We can guess the result of your efforts, just like you failed to stop Buhari twice with your 5% votes, you will definitely fail with your vote power which is tending towards 3% with your Igbos activities.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by franchasng: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
iReddington:

Lmao! Okoro is crying oooo, see tears. Okoro that can barely put his thoughts into comprehensible text is calling me an illiterate.
cheesy cheesy

Not only are the Igbos insignificant in Nigeria's modern democracy, they are also fifth class citizens and bottom feeders. No one, i repeat no one cares about your opinions or inclinations when it comes to National politics. Igbos are just too immaterial and unimportant to be taken serious and the only vote you have ends on social media. grin Awon omo eru.
Incoherent bullshyyyt as usual with Yoruba agberos after consuming hydraulic soup with blackish powder called Amala, which have been scientifically proven to cause brain damage and ugliness shocked

Listen and listen well, in Nigeria, the population goes like this:

Hausa - 37%

Igbo (including Igbos in today Niger Delta, Benue, etc) - 19%

Yoruba (minus Yorubas in former Dahomey aka Benin Republic) - 17.5%

If you add Yorubas in Benin Republic, Yoruba becomes more than Igbos

Ijaw - 5%

Fulani - 2%

Other tribes - 19.5%

Igbo is the second most populated tribe in Nigeria after Hausa, you can continue to deceive yourself as usual.

But as usual, I expect ah ah ah noise as a typical Yoruba man you are grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Felimax(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Emekaonline:

Did Buhari lose in SS/SE in 2015 and 2019? Did that stop him from becoming the president? 5% is inconsequential in the comity of percentages
I seriously agree with you but 7 years later Buhari is still finding his bearing. He is going down as the worst president Nigeria ever had.
You see how inconsequential this 5% really is.
There is no single sector in Nigeria your Buhari was able to fix, NO ONE.
He is a monumental failure. His salvaging approach has ravaged the entire country, even the rich do not sleep with two eyes closed.
What an inconsequential 5%!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by franchasng: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
chrisvic007:

I challenge you and your fellow bitter souls to do your worst. Try all you can and prevent him from from winning the presidential elections in 2023.

We can guess the result of your efforts, just like you failed to stop Buhari twice with your 5% votes, you will definitely fail with your vote power which is tending towards 3% with your Igbos activities.

The comments of Yoruba youths on this forum clearly shows that most Yoruba youths are actually educated illiterates with no iota of sense to comprehend common statement.

Buhari never said Igbos have 5% of total voters in Nigeria ode.

He said Igbos gave him just 5% of the 100% votes he got to win, saying those other regions that gave him 95% of their votes will benefit more from his government than the region that gave him just 5% of their votes.

Just in case you don't know, Igbos alone contribute to nearly 25% of total voters in Lagos and reason Tinubu always hire thugs to stop Igbos from voting in Lagos.

Igbo voters are spread across the lengths and bridth of Nigeria because Igbos are found in all nooks and cranies of Nigeria, so when you hear Lagos have 50 million registered voters, bear in mind that at least 5 to 8 million of those voters are of Igbo extraction.

Like myself I registered in Lagos and was among those that made Osinbajo to lose his polling unit in 2019, oh yeah, and we will do it again come 2023 grin

Even in Kano, Igbos contribute to the voter population, in Rivers, Ibadan, Abuja, Kaduna, Sokoto, just name it.

Or why do you think Northern politicians love partnering with Igbos since 1960 until 2015 they noticed that Igbos were so solidly behind GEJ and opted for Yoruba partnership for the first time and you guys are now making so much noise about that 2015 election that was already determined by US via Barrack Obama and 2019 that Buhari lost but rigged as he knew ahead and did a coup to remove Nigeria's CJN Onoghen to avoid him overturning his stolen mandate after his planned rigging.

One thing Yorubas are known for is noisemaking cheesy
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by zoghys: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newton85:
Please let's address Obi's Pandora, Obi's Awkuzu SARS massacre. Or the massacre of your people by Peter Obi and James Nwafor of Awkuzu SARS don't matter to you?

The last time I checked none of those people you mentioned above want to be president of this country at least in the next coming presidential election. And lest I forget am 100percent yoruba and yes peter obi, nwafor are my people because I believe in one indivisible nigeria and so is your Tinubu at least to coarse them to vote for him.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by iReddington: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Incoherent bullshyyyt as usual with Yoruba agberos after consuming hydraulic soup with blackish powder called Amala, which have been scientifically proven to cause brain damage shocked

Listen and listen well, in Nigeria, the population goes like this:

Hausa - 37%

Igbo (including Igbos in today Niger Delta, Benue, etc) - 19%

Yoruba (minus Yorubas in former Dahomey aka Benin Republic) - 17.5%

If you add Yorubas in Benin Republic, Yoruba becomes more than Igbos

Ijaw - 5%

Fulani - 2%

Other tribes - 19.5%

Igbo is the second most populated tribe in Nigeria after Hausa, you can continue to deceive yourself as usual.

But as usual, I expect ah ah ah noise as a typical Yoruba man you are grin

It's uncanny how you think you're conversing with one of your fellow IPOB rêtards you can bambozzle with silly stats and rhetorics, you better recognize and get your head screwed right.

Look, I'm not getting in a debate with a guileless and childlike môron that is clearly mistaken.

The only truth i want you to understand is that the Igbos will continue to be corralled like cattle until the expiration of this wonderful union called Nigeria. As a matter fact, a Gabonese or Cameroonian has a better shot at the Presidency than an Igbo man. grin You can continue to wail and cry all you want, just remember to keep taking Paracetamol because the headache will last till Nigeria expires. Mentions now open for more tears. Ndo ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by franchasng: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
iReddington:

It's uncanny how you think you're conversing with one of your fellow IPOB rêtards you can bambozzle with silly stats and rhetorics, you better recognize and get your head screwed right.

Look, I'm not getting in a debate with a guileless and childlike môron that is clearly mistaken.

The only truth i want you to understand is that the Igbos will continue to be corralled like cattle until the expiration of this wonderful union called Nigeria. As a matter fact, a Gabonese or Cameroonian has a better shot at the Presidency than an Igbo man. grin You can continue to wail and cry all you want, just remember to keep taking Paracetamol because the headache will last till Nigeria expires. Mentions now open for more tears. Ndo ooo.
To be honest with you, I totally agree with you on the difficulty of an Igbo person becoming President in Nigeria, you are very correct.

And that's part of the reasons Nigeria is what it is today, the most backward and poverty headquarter of the world ever since Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas took control of the Nigerian federal government since the end of civil war.

We never expected it to be easy after more than 10 tribes ganged up against one tribe in a 3 year long civil war. That clearly tells you the kind of stuff Igbos are made of.

Despite that gang up, Igbos rose from the ashes of civil war to become the most successful tribe by number of successful individuals not by individual Iroko in a whole region like Aliko Dangote surrounded by almajiris.

The only point I want you Yoruba urchins to know is that in Nigeria, Igbos are the second most populated tribe, after Hausas, and the only way you guys can catch up is to start marrying 3 wives and giving birth in quadruple, maybe in 100 years to come, Yorubas will overtake. Or you can go beg your brothers in former Dahomey to come join you grab lands as Fulanis are doing today to boost their population.

Despite loosing millions of Igbo children in 1969, Igbos still remained a major tribe to reckon with that Yorubas must cury Hausa-Fulani favor at all cost in order to get some crumbs from the table of Hausa-Fulani politicians, isn't that shameful cheesy

Go to almost all highbrow areas of any Nigerian state capital, Igbos dominate there, that alone should make you Gbegiri and hydraulic soup consumers humble for once.

Fear fear never allow an average Yoruba man step outside his region yet he has the gut to challenge Igbos who have the mind of European Colonial Masters that travel to any region and conquer without fear.

Unu amaghi ka anyi siri kwado sha, ifugodi nu convoy nwanne inodi ofuma grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
OfficialAwol:
I have always said that I have no business with Tinubu's age or where's from as long as wherever he's from is Nigeria.

And the reason I don't have issues with his age where he's from is because does things do not impede capacity to delivery.

But Tinubu's problem is more numerous than just his age, education and origin.

The bullion vans
Alpha Beta
Cronyism
Hatred for Igbos
His role against the south in 2015.
EndSARS massacre.

Just to mention a few

You mentioned everything you know, yet, you said "just to mention but few". Whick kain English be that for Seun's sake's
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Newton85: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
zoghys:

The last time I checked none of those people you mentioned above want to be president of this country at least in the next coming presidential election. And lest I forget am 100percent yoruba and yes peter obi, nwafor are my people because I believe in one indivisible nigeria and so is your Tinubu at least to coarse them to vote for him.
Oh, you're one of those PDP and Atikulated morons and attack dogs? I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by IfnobeGod20: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amalekki:

Fallacy spotted.
I know of next child birth that are even up to 15 years. Also, I know of people who are age mates with their parents siblings.
Hear this Indomie generation baby o. In the olden days, it is a taboo for mother and daughter to be carrying pregnancy at the same time. As soon as your daughter start giving birth in the olden days, you automatically stop giving birth. Same with male sons because they expect you as a mother to be the one that will be taking care of your children's children.
It is only this Indomie generation that you see mother and daughter meeting for anti natal.
In the olden days rarely can you see such because they see it as a taboo, those that mistakenly gets pregnant, the people around them make scorn and jest of them.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by Amalekki: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Hear this Indomie generation baby o. In the olden days, it is a taboo for mother and daughter to be carrying pregnancy at the same time. As soon as your daughter start giving birth in the olden days, you automatically stop giving birth. Same with male sons because they expect you as a mother to be the one that will be taking care of your children's children.
It is only this Indomie generation that you see mother and daughter meeting for anti natal.
In the olden days rarely can you see such because they see it as a taboo, those that mistakenly gets pregnant, the people around them make scorn and jest of them.
Again, you are wrong. Nigeria is not limited to your local area, culture and experience grin

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by guychidile: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
We need only the young both in governorship and presidential candidates.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by guychidile: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
We need only the young both in governorship and presidential candidates.that's all.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education by LegendHero(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nonsense. You called yourself a scholar and you can’t independently verify info without depending on the corrupt Nigeria mainstream media. Shame on you.

Me I don know tey tey that all those campaign of calumny against Tinubu age and certificate are utter nonsense and a fake news peddled by misguided beings.

Deloitte is one to the topmost big 4 consulting firms in the world. Those big four do thorough background check and it’s only a compound illiterate that will believe someone that worked at Deloitte used a fake school certificate or did not graduate.

Unfortunately, vast % of Nigerians don’t research, they just wake and regurgitate anything they see on social media and be dogmatic about it.

Na why politicians dey always take us for a ride.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Bayelsa State Governor Escapes from London, UK (Now in Nigeria!) / Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.