Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free (816 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / New Social Network For Engineers Both Realized And Aspiring / All Webmasters And Aspiring Webmasters Should See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free by jitguide: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2007
It's time to empower youth, young developer and aspiring web developer and teach them relevant web developing skills

needed to compete in todays web technology environment.

Do you know that professional success is no longer just about your certificate, it is about your ability to deliver.

Be a professional and make thousand of naira, running your own part-time business.

all is happenning online on this forum, on a day in month of September, i, Tosin from teng pro inc. a web developering

company in Nigeria will be teaching you "Professional use of Php and mysql" Join us it FREE,

Course Outline
Professional use of Php and mysql                       duration: 1hour every day

Welcome

What is PHP?

Softwares you need

Dreamweaver sites

PHP editors you can use

PHP basic syntax

PHP echo and print

Scripting basics

and more even to the advanced stage

lot of case studies i.e real life practical examples

For information

contact
our customer center

[email]tengpro@yahoo.com[/email]

remember all is taking place on this forum. Free,
Re: Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free by smartsoft(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
if you need some help on screen shot on php code i can do that using my notepad
Re: Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2007
thanks am also interested in learing
Re: Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free by kelechiodo(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2007
we will be expecting you on that day. Just hope you wont disappoint.
Re: Empowering Youth, Young Developer And Aspiring Web Developer For Free by jossylala(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2007
please my name is jossy.i would like u guys 2 help me learn webdesign and database.my email is jossylala@fastermail.com.my number is 08059834828am waiting 4 ur kind gesture.kip on the good work.

(1) (Reply)

Web dev "wrestlemania" 1 / Pls I Need The Assistance Of A Java Programmer That Reside In Port Harcourt / The Web, The African Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.