Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Are You Friend Of Goodluck Jonathan On The Facebook? Please! Think Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Friend Of Goodluck Jonathan On The Facebook? Please! Think Again. (646 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / See What $1.5 Billion Can Do - Nigeria Please Think! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Friend Of Goodluck Jonathan On The Facebook? Please! Think Again. by walata44(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2011
I have being thinking about this since I became one of his fan on the facebook; Imagine you are critical of his policies and his inaction, and you resides abroad or in Nigeria. This man can set you up since he's got all your detail.  You can be detained while entering the country or where ever you might be in the country. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Turns Grand Dad / 17th Nigerian Economic Forum 2011. Presidential Debate / Ojukwu: A Hero’s Hero – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.