Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Engine Code Experts Needed Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Code Experts Needed Urgently (424 Views)

Driving Experts, What Will You Do In This Situation? (pic) / Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. / Engine Code P033 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engine Code Experts Needed Urgently by airfresher(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2022
I bought a direct tokunbo engine for my Infiniti fx45, 2004.now the car refuse to start, rewired said it has enter code .that current is not entering the coils. The security red light is on steady. Pls I need expert in the house to come to my rescue. Pls am ready to pay for the service thanks.
Re: Engine Code Experts Needed Urgently by autologic: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
airfresher:
I bought a direct tokunbo engine for my Infiniti fx45, 2004.now the car refuse to start, rewired said it has enter code .that current is not entering the coils. The security red light is on steady. Pls I need expert in the house to come to my rescue. Pls am ready to pay for the service thanks.
Enter code indeed ? grin
For nissan, anything that makes the ecu to not be available on the vehicle network will makes the security light to come on.
Re: Engine Code Experts Needed Urgently by airfresher(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
autologic:

Enter code indeed ? grin
For nissan, anything that makes the ecu to not be available on the vehicle network will makes the security light to come on.
sir pls kindly explain things that will make the ecu not to be available on vehicle network, what will be the solution, can you come and fix this at mushin.

(1) (Reply)

Classifieds And Auction Site / What Do You Think About This Benz AMG 2016 / How Long Can You Drive A Car Continuously In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.