Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea (34912 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Anndrew(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2022
calcal:

You see, Russia has bunkers to hide her people in case of war, USA has non for his own people, with the pako house in the USA all will burn like no man business grin
u talk like a fool..who told u USA has no bunkers for it people..u dey face me I slap dey quote..mumu people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Anndrew(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Cholls:
my brother King of Asia is China, even the blind know that they have military superiority in the region and the US does not have the resources at this time to step-in to assist not to talk of Japan.

Let's be clear here, in a conventional war I see no reason why china would not win, especially if china was the country being invaded.
I disagree with u..king of Asia na Japan..make no mistake..China dey learn work where Japan dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Anndrew(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Cholls:
my brother you are giving Japan too much credit... If China focused on "regional wars", they'd be gobbling up smaller neighbor.

You people need to be wary of China ooo, after decades of preparing, upgrading and building, it looks like China is ready to start flexing its muscles. Can't you see how much the political sphere has changed.

And by the way, Chinese have a very great missile superiority over Taiwan and Japan...
u lie..Japan na their Oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Kingpin1000: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anndrew:
I disagree with u..king of Asia na Japan..make no mistake..China dey learn work where Japan dey
How many nukes does Japan have.. Japan cannot even go head on with Iran or India.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Anndrew(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

How many nukes does Japan have.. Japan cannot even go head on with Iran or India.
beer parlour gist...Iran or China can't do shit to Japan..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by neuf(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Malcolm123:

Oga Europe ar being careful to have a war with Russia, it is a assured mutual destruction, u think say war na wetin u fit use 4 days fight, if taliban fought with the usa for 20years and second world war reach 6 years (europe with their enjoying lifestyle canot afford to be fighting dar long) not to talk with the possibility of nuclear war

U ar talking about russia lyk na iran or North Korea, RUSSIA have enough nuclear weapon to destroy planet earth 47 times (dat is if chemical and biological weapon neva kill himan being finish)

SMH... you guys and dz overused Mutual Assured Destruction. The most abused phrase for people that have no idea about war.

Example being your mention of Taliban. You think it took the US 20 years to dispose the Taliban government and shift them to a single region? Go check, it didn't even take half a decade.

Any small thing, nuclear war. Since Russia has so many nuclear weapons as you claim so the US can't for sake of not putting their jollofication lifestyle in jeopardy. Let Russia touch any US asset in the Baltic, you'd be here to learn new things.

As it is my style, let me educate you small even though you guys don't like corrections.

- There are different kind of wars.
- Each war has a different rule of engagement except in extreme cases where all bets are off.
- Most of the nuclear stockpile are in morbid state. It will take years to upgrade them to useful weapons.
- Western Europe don't fear Russia. The end of the USSR was a victory for NATO and western Europe.
- What they don't want is to go back to the after math of WW2. it wasn't a good time for anyone. They try not to be in such situations anymore not that Russia would do anything to NATO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

It’s not western propaganda, you have to think twice before going against the US. Russia got their own doze of casualty a few weeks ago. Have you read their response to Ukraine recently

BIDEN has made it clear to Russia that Ukraine being a member of NATO is non negotiable. They’ve accept that fact and are now trying to renegotiate a way out via a security deal.

You think having the biggest war chest is by mouth.

Russia accepted Ukraine being a member of NATO? Even Biden's wet diapers would wonder where the hell you get your news from. You're drawing conclusions without actual facts on ground. Take a break.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mescana22:
A Class Stealth Fighter?
I bet my balls some people on nairaland never knew such machines exist!

China said they have no interest in there jet, Lol I doubt if they can even operate the avionics

USA is not anyone’s mate! Once found they jet will fly again, it just skipped the runway! Not a normal crash!

I stand with China in peace ! But if they USA are not there, will they not bully the smaller countries? Hypocrites
Double standards. What of the nations America has bullied and destroyed across the globe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
just like the prophet William Marion branham said in 1933. America judgement nearer than before. just watch it , it won't take next 10 yrs before America will turn to ashes . and the rise of anti Christ Russia and China will come to hold .

Yes, William Braham foresaw the nuclear destruction of America, and so did Alois IrImeir, A.A Allen, and several other prophetically gifted individuals.

But I sometimes marvel while some of you describes Russia as Anti-Christ when in reality Russia is one of the few remaining bastion states of Orthodox conservative Christianity left in the spiritually dead west. That discription may in a way fit China but certainly not Russia.
Whatever, Russia is God's judgement of vengeance against the American led west that has tossed Godliness from their civic lives. It's only a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by okeysoninv: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Appleyard:

Yes, William Graham foresaw the nuclear destruction of America, and so did Alois IrImeir, A.A Allen, and several other prophetically gifted individuals.

But I sometimes marvel while some of you describes Russia as Anti-Christ when in reality Russia is one of the few remaining bastion states of Orthodox conservative Christianity left in the spiritually dead west. That discription may in a way fit China but certainly not Russia.
Whatever, Russia is God's judgement of vengeance against the American led west that has tossed Godliness from their civic lives. It's only a matter of time.
Russia's Newest Law: No Evangelizing Outside of Church
(UPDATE) Putin signs new restrictions that limit where and how Christians share the gospel.
Body of Christ can't be deceived by antics of anti Christ, for the devil came as a deceiver pretending to be a man of peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
goodheart01:
When u tell some people on nairaland to reason before they talk dem go dey shalaye. Most of dem think because China and Russia keep showcasing weapons and that means they're more prepared and the US isn't preparing anything. How can a rational thinker feel the US will fold it's hands and relax? Who would have believed such a new jet exists, and no one even knows when it was tested and acquired by the US Navy.

Like I will always say, "That Area 51 and the entire Nevada desert is a blessing to the US. And that's why they can test and operate their latest weaponry there without the knowledge of anyone, just as they did with this same new jet"

Let me keep watching and laughing shaa... Russian and Chinese wannabes over to u

Your ignorance is alarming. There are Russians and Chinese working in Area 51.

BTW, every A-rated military power have classified technologies, at the end, they get to be known. So there is nothing special about Area 51 and the Nevada forest that people don't already know.
Lmao...Russia is more than twice bigger than the United States and have more areas to test and develop classified technologies. So stop making it look like a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
goodheart01:
Who would have believed such a new jet exists, and no one even knows when it was tested and acquired by the US Navy.

Like I will always say, "That Area 51 and the entire Nevada desert is a blessing to the US. And that's why they can test and operate their latest weaponry there without the knowledge of anyone, just as they did with this same new jet"

For the love of Christ, the F35-C isn't a new jet, is the same F35 that was produced by Lockheed Martins way back in 2005. The 'C' is to show that it is a variant of the plane designed to accommodate the need of the US Navy carrier fleet, just as you have other variants like F35A for short takeoff and landing, and F35B for short takeoff and vertical landing. Otherwise, it's the same plane that has been plagued with one problem and another.

I hope this help your ignorance? undecided

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nicenixon:
The reason why America can't be underated is that they don't display their latest advance weapon arsenal unlike China or Russia. They used helicopters with low sound to access Biladin's compound in Afganistan without raising alarm for the terrorist to escape, and that was the first time they used that kind of helicopter on a mission. No other country knew America have add that kind of helicopter to their arsenal. China or Russia will not attack America and neither will America attack any one of them. Economic power is the most powerful weapon now, not military power, no country is ready to go war because war disrupt economy.

Another ignorant post. Just admit you just don't know where to look and get information about US latest military techs. US display their military technology just as every other nations do because they want buyers to acquire them. You don't watch military tech trade shows that operate like a fare, so you don't know about American tech on display.

The reason you hear noise about Russia and Chinese weaponry is because the MSM sees it as Breaking News each time someone other than America create something that is on par or better than America, they overblow it to high heavens... It's all part of the corrupt elite MIC contractors game plan to ask for more money from the government through news screaming that the advsersery now has better weapons and there is need to counter them through increased fundings. This is the reason Russia and of late China can never cease to be boogymen in the eyes of American corrupt politicians that work with the MIC because they need them to keep repeating the heist and theft of the American taxpayers.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You arent up to date. If you are, you will never write this. The christians in the US interceding for her are just so many. Nothing will happen to the US. We have been hearing this kind of talk for ages, but the US has been growing stronger.

Oga, as along as "In God we Trust" is on their paper (dollar bills) they spread round the world, nothing is shaking "Nomerica". Even Chinese people hold in their hands "In God we Trust". Iranians, Arabians, Bla bla bla...all hold it in their hands. Do you really know the spiritual implication of that?

So, you expect the devil to fold hands and not hit America. Those homosexuality acts and other stuff are normal. Even when power was in Rome, devil pushed it there. So, it's normal. But the US has been able to rise up to the occasion evertime.

You better keep supporting US to be in power. See eh. You will return to darkness if otherwise. Go on the internet and see the volume of free info the US releases daily. Harvard Review, Stanford papers, free online udemy education, Coursera cheap courses, etc. Is it not US? Ok, go support China and see if they wont close up all. Or is it Russia? Go ask anyone who has traveled to russia how secretive they are. They wont show you details. Because of the US, many of us in Africa can partake from the goodness in technology. Why? They released free materials for us in this underdeveloped world to connect with them. Is that not wonderful?

If not for America, many of us in Africa will never see light. Who supported Ngozi Iweala to be the WTO boss? Is it not the US?

You cannot be world power and not face challenges. Decisions must be made. But let me tell you, there are genuine christians in that country praying for the peace of the nation.

Even, America is a friend of Israel more than Nigeria. Lol. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem is what the Bible says.

Forget it bro. US is not going down any soon. I am also a christian, and I see in the spirit. US is not going down soon. The US is the world power and will continue to be for many years to come. If you want us discuss it, I will give you facts and figures you can check. And if it is spiritual insights, I have so much that if you are spiritual sensitive, you will know God is still with the US.

See, maybe my friend Eviana will tell you more. This is a topic I would love the moniker to speak on. I can trust the moniker's unbiased analysis here. Where the US is failing, I know the moniker will say it the way it is. I have read some of the moniker's analysis in the past. For me, I can listen to anyone who can teach me. In this regard, listen to that moniker so you can learn well.

Goodluck sir!

You are so wrong that you don't even know it. America is a dead man walking, it's folks like you that still think it's all bird and roses. If this wasn't a politics session, I would have love to educate you on this point. A true believer of Christ knew that America is living on borrowed times, for the sake of the few elect left and it's very close to midnight. You just don't know it. Open your eyes brother.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Remman:
the US that does many checks before flying anything into the air? Lol... Only a fool will think it's a genuine crash. they're faking the crash to pass a false message about the US navy in order to trigger a rival country to attempt an attack. It's an intentional crash otherwise it wouldn't have happened on the water. Who knows how many things went into the sea as it crashed just to penetrate China? Lol. We've seen this kind of scenerios in movies. This is a big brain and NASA has made us know that many "media geniune news approved by the government" are faked. Ask them about the moon landing as well as UFOs in space and see the answer you'll get

What nonesense excuse are you cooking up on behalf of uncle Sam? Even Biden in his diapers would be disappointed in this senseless narrative. The plane crashed, and planes do crash, so stop making up excuses that holds no sensual reality.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Originalsly:

A stealth jet.....with cockpit open... sitting at the bottom of the ocean.... wlll soon rise and fly again. Really? Man of international affairs indeed.

grin grin
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
mach7:
Every weapon system's capability including that of the F-35 is open to dispute until proven otherwise in battlefield conditions.

Don't be a fan boy without critical reasoning.

Correct.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Malcolm123: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
neuf:

SMH... you guys and dz overused Mutual Assured Destruction. The most abused phrase for people that have no idea about war.

Example being your mention of Taliban. You think it took the US 20 years to dispose the Taliban government and shift them to a single region? Go check, it didn't even take half a decade.

Any small thing, nuclear war. Since Russia has so many nuclear weapons as you claim so the US can't for sake of not putting their jollofication lifestyle in jeopardy. Let Russia touch any US asset in the Baltic, you'd be here to learn new things.

As it is my style, let me educate you small even though you guys don't like corrections.

- There are different kind of wars.
- Each war has a different rule of engagement except in extreme cases where all bets are off.
- Most of the nuclear stockpile are in morbid state. It will take years to upgrade them to useful weapons.
- Western Europe don't fear Russia. The end of the USSR was a victory for NATO and western Europe.
- What they don't want is to go back to the after math of WW2. it wasn't a good time for anyone. They try not to be in such situations anymore not that Russia would do anything to NATO.

Alot of highly enrich uranium dey, buh saying dat Russia nuclear asset ar in morbid state shows ur level of ignorance, in less than 4 minutes both Russia and usa can deploy enough nuclear weapon to destroy the entire planet
U sais there ar different kind if war agree
Conventional and nuclear war (with some other forbidden weapon lyk chemical and biological weapon)
It will ve foolish of any fighter to be using stick to win a fight and the opponent have knife and u assume the opponent will not use the knife to secure either a win or a draw (do u get the comparison dat is why usa will neva attack north korea because dat may signal the end of southkorea and probably wipe out new york out of the planet earth

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Remman(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Appleyard:

What nonesense excuse am I cooking up on behalf of uncle Sam? Even Biden in his diapers would be disappointed in my senseless narrative. The plane crashed, and planes do crash, so let me stop making up excuses that holds no sensual reality.
you see your brain? Grow up... Or you can continue to show yourself!

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by neuf(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Malcolm123:

Alot of highly enrich uranium dey, buh saying dat Russia nuclear asset ar in morbid state shows ur level of ignorance, in less than 4 minutes both Russia and usa can deploy enough nuclear weapon to destroy the entire planet
U sais there ar different kind if war agree
Conventional and nuclear war (with some other forbidden weapon lyk chemical and biological weapon)
It will ve foolish of any fighter to be using stick to win a fight and the opponent have knife and u assume the opponent will not use the knife to secure either a win or a draw (do u get the comparison dat is why usa will neva attack north korea because dat may signal the end of southkorea and probably wipe out new york out of the planet earth

again go and read what I wrote. I said and it's a fact you can check up, majority of nuclear stockpile in the world are in morbid state.

You don't break the rule of engagement in a war except all bets are off like I said. Which is why most of the Nazis where sentenced to death after the war for that simple fact.

The reason these small countries aren't allowed to have nuclear weapons is the scenario you just described. It's not what will happen if a war breaks out. The US lost in Vietnam, the USSR was resisted in Afghanistan. Both had nuclear weapons, were losing soldiers and resources but never use that weapon.
Same can be seen in Yemen or Syria.

So no, not all wars will result in nuclear war even if it's between two nuclear powers. Case in point China vs India. India vs Pakistan.

The US don't need to fight Russia for anything. Russia is not a high level threat to the US unlike China for a singular reason; "Economic strength".
Wars are not won by what machineries you have, they can tip the scale, give you an advantage but logistics and mobilisation is what win wars and that cost a fortune. Something China can afford but Russia can't.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
okeysoninv:
Russia's Newest Law: No Evangelizing Outside of Church
(UPDATE) Putin signs new restrictions that limit where and how Christians share the gospel.
Body of Christ can't be deceived by antics of anti Christ, for the devil came as a deceiver pretending to be a man of peace.

Lmao, I'm aware of that law but the primary target of that law was the so-called Jehovah witnesses group whom we know operate like a cult (apology to any witness in the house). That said, what is wrong is wrong, but using this alone to clarify Russia as Anti-Christ doesn't make sense because many other supposed Christian societies have down far worse. For example, prayers in the name of Jesus are not allowed in American public schools, how about that for an Anti-Christ label? undecided

Heck, If you're a Christian worker working in an American court, and two gay couples came to you for wedding, the law says you have to respect their fundamental rights and married them against your wish, even though it contravene your Christian doctrines. Isn't that Anti-Christ also?

I still hold that Russia isn't the Anti-Christ as some of us wants to believe, although they enacted some Anti-Christian rules like many countries across the globe.

The Anti-Christ is more of a system that cut across societal socio, economic and political lives, not just an attribute of one country. It would remain a system until that man of sin described in Thessalonians will finally emerge as the sole human figurehead of that system which would then gain both religious and political power to act.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by neuf(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
mach7:
So it is ISIS, a ragtag band of militias with AK-47s and no modern air defence system that can deduce the stealth capabilities of the F-35 right?

Who are those buying the F-35? Isn't it allies of the US? Will they leave their patron's weapons system and buy from the Chinese or the Russians.

Think brother, think.

you mean the same Russia that can't field up to 2 squadron of their hyped up Su-75?
or the Chinese J-20 Mighty Dragon and the FC-31 that are blatant copy of US fighter jets only less stealthier?

or can we talk about how most of the countries that purchase the Chinese Winglong II drones have ground them and those that have the money are waiting in line to buy the MQ-9 reaper drones from the US. The same drone the US is phasing out from its arsenal. while others are buying from Turkey?

or can we talk about how China Iron brother Pakistan, grounded their fleet of J5 fighter jets because of poor performance and decided to co-develop the JF-17 with China using the tech in F16 which Pakistan had when they were US allies?
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
What you wrote is not "foolishness" Ms Eviana. Apparently, the beast is coming. And it is clear that a world power will be defeated for the anti Christ to reign. The subject is deep. I do not know all, and I have been trying myself to put all dots together. I seek knowledge from anyone...whoever the person may be. There are points you highlighted I want to really go deep into, but I guess I cant cos of your personality. And I wont want to even discuss it further here cos people will dump stones into the subject and turn it to a useless debate thereby making it a worthless effort. We can drop the topic....its ok. But if you want God use you further, send me a mail (I believe you have my email already) and I will throw you the questions which you can give me further hints. It's a private study I want to do, and not debate with anyone here or with you. I want to get some facts and I study them. That's all. If you can't, it's fine...but I'm not doing anything here again cos I dont want any further debate here. There is a guy above who has quoted me and trying to bring up a debate...but I wont give him audience. I'm expecting your email (I'm the one who has just requested for it....and not you crossing your boundary....so, it's cool...don't be nervous). All will be well. Just pure discussion. And if you dont want yo, just let it slide. No need to respond again to this post. If I don't get your mail, I know you dont want to respond....and it's ok.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
neuf:

Wars are not won by what machineries you have, they can tip the scale, give you an advantage but logistics and mobilisation is what win wars and that cost a fortune. Something China can afford but Russia can't.

Russia can't afford logistics and mobilisation? You're highly ignorant. The problem with folks like you is that either you equate everything to the Dollar value, instead of PPP of the country concerned or you relied too much on western media lobsided narrative and sheer misinformation drive. Either or both of these has been the undoing of your views about Russia's ability to wage war. But the reality speaks otherwise.

In early 2015, when a Russian general stepped into the office of the US CENTCOM office in Iraq, and handed a 'One hour clear-the-air' notice to the US military, and the next day saw Russian planes pounding the 'moderate' from the rebels in Syria with Kalibre cruise missiles from submarines crossing various countries to hit their targets deep inside Syria, which effectively ended the American dream of overthrowing Assad and swing the tide back to the regime, most American analysts and propangadised politicians were left in shock. The US Senate committee on Defence even summoned Pentagon and demanded explanations on how was Russia so able to mobilized rapidly at such short notice cool. You know why? Because, just like you, they have been fed the misinformation narrative that Russia doesn't have the economy to afford logistics and quick mobilisation of such magnitude beyond its borders. Same mistake you are making now.

If the recent brouhaha in Kazakhstan is anything to go by, you shouldn't have made this ignorant comment. The CSTO was able to mobilize and deploy so rapidly at short notice that has won much commendations from critics alike, and 90 percent of that troop and deployed techs were made up of Russian forces. This is not the 1990s when the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia was left static and witless. This is a new Russia in every sense of the world new, and recent realities indicated that your claims that Russia has no logistics and ability to mobilize was not only misinformed but a manifestation of western propaganda. You will do well to see Russia in new light. Facts don't lie.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by neuf(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Appleyard:

Russia can't afford logistics and mobilisation? You're highly ignorant. The problem with folks like you is that either you equate everything to the Dollar value, instead of PPP of the country concerned or you relied too much on western media lobsided narrative and sheer misinformation drive. Either or both of these has been the undoing of your views about Russia's ability to wage war. But the reality speaks otherwise.

In early 2015, when a Russian general stepped into the office of the US CENTCOM office in Iraq, and handed a 'One hour clear-the-air' notice to the US military, and the next day saw Russian planes pounding the 'moderate' from the rebels in Syria with Kalibre cruise missiles from submarines crossing various countries to hit their targets deep inside Syria, which effectively ended the American dream of overthrowing Assad and swing the tide back to the regime, most American analysts and propangadised politicians were left in shock. The US Senate committee on Defence even summoned Pentagon and demanded explanations on how was Russia so able to mobilized rapidly at such short notice cool. You know why? Because, just like you, they have been fed the misinformation narrative that Russia doesn't have the economy to afford logistics and quick mobilisation of such magnitude beyond its borders. Same mistake you are making now.

If the recent brouhaha in Kazakhstan is anything to go by, you shouldn't have made this ignorant comment. The CSTO was able to mobilize and deploy so rapidly at short notice that has won much commendations from critics alike, and 90 percent of that troop and deployed techs were made up of Russian forces. This is not the 1990s when the Soviet Union collapsed and Russia was left static and witless. This is a new Russia in every sense of the world new, and recent realities indicated that your claims that Russia has no logistics and ability to mobilize was not only misinformed but a manifestation of western propaganda. You will do well to see Russia in new light. Facts don't lie.

I could reply you but you don't even know USCENTCOM is in America not Iraq.

and then you mention Kazakhstan. Do you even any Knowledge of Geography?

or do you even know what mobilisation entails?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by okeysoninv: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Appleyard:

Lmao, I'm aware of that law but the primary target of that law was the so-called Jehovah witnesses group whom we know operate like a cult (apology to any witness in the house). That said, what is wrong is wrong, but using this alone to clarify Russia as Anti-Christ doesn't make sense because many other supposed Christian societies have down far worse. For example, prayers in the name of Jesus are not allowed in American public schools, how about that for an Anti-Christ label? undecided

Heck, If you're a Christian worker working in an American court, and two gay couples came to you for wedding, the law says you have to respect their fundamental rights and married them against your wish, even though it contravene your Christian doctrines. Isn't that Anti-Christ also?

I still hold that Russia isn't the Anti-Christ as some of us wants to believe, although they enacted some Anti-Christian rules like many countries across the globe.

The Anti-Christ is more of a system that cut across societal socio, economic and political lives, not just an attribute of one country. It would remain a system until that man of sin described in Thessalonians will finally emerge as the sole human figurehead of that system which would then gain both religious and political power to act.
you have to understand ideal of communism which anti Christ will come out from. Beside, Russia opposing evangelism is anti Christ. If you understand meaning of anti Christ. The one who oppose christ. Well, William Marion Branham has already told us to watch Russia and China.. he who has ear let him hear. Our gladness is Christ will cut short the reign of antiChrist .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Jokerman(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Appleyard:

You are so wrong that you don't even know it. America is a dead man walking, it's folks like you that still think it's all bird and roses. If this wasn't a politics session, I would have love to educate you on this point. A true believer of Christ knew that America is living on borrowed times, for the sake of the few elect left and it's very close to midnight. You just don't know it. Open your eyes brother.

Trump supporter.... you try....
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by seunny4lif(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
F35A crashed
F35B Crashed
F35C Crashed
All of those overrated F35 have crashed cheesy
Appleyard:

For the love of Christ, the F35-C isn't a new jet, is the same F35 that was produced by Lockheed Martins way back in 2005. The 'C' is to show that it is a variant of the plane designed to accommodate the need of the US Navy carrier fleet, just as you have other variants like F35A for short takeoff and landing, and F35B for short takeoff and vertical landing. Otherwise, it's the same plane that has been plagued with one problem and another.

I hope this help your ignorance? undecided

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Eviana(f): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
What you wrote is not "foolishness" Ms Eviana. Apparently, the beast is coming. And it is clear that a world power will be defeated for the anti Christ to reign. The subject is deep. I do not know all, and I have been trying myself to put all dots together. I seek knowledge from anyone...whoever the person may be. There are points you highlighted I want to really go deep into, but I guess I cant cos of your personality. And I wont want to even discuss it further here cos people will dump stones into the subject and turn it to a useless debate thereby making it a worthless effort. We can drop the topic....its ok. But if you want God use you further, send me a mail (I believe you have my email already) and I will throw you the questions which you can give me further hints. It's a private study I want to do, and not debate with anyone here or with you. I want to get some facts and I study them. That's all. If you can't, it's fine...but I'm not doing anything here again cos I dont want any further debate here. There is a guy above who has quoted me and trying to bring up a debate...but I wont give him audience. I'm expecting your email (I'm the one who has just requested for it....and not you crossing your boundary....so, it's cool...don't be nervous). All will be well. Just pure discussion. And if you dont want yo, just let it slide. No need to respond again to this post. If I don't get your mail, I know you dont want to respond....and it's ok.

I humbly appreciate all of the bolded.
I know you don't want me to respond here, but I must say that I do NOT remember your email.....it's been awhile.
I'm very uncomfortable replying folks behind the scenes and don't do so anymore...have been (as you know) for a few years now.
Perhaps, (and I mean perhaps) in the future, the discussion possibly could happen on a new thread....
For now, we can let it slide....
Will no longer reply here.
Ms. Eviana
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nicenixon: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Appleyard post=109813073]

Another ignorant post. Just admit you just don't know where to look and get information about US latest military techs. US display their military technology just as every other nations do because they want buyers to acquire them. You don't watch military tech trade shows that operate like a fare, so you don't know about American tech on display.

The reason you hear noise about Russia and Chinese weaponry is because the MSM sees it as Breaking News each time someone other than America create something that is on par or better than America, they overblow it to high heavens... It's all part of the corrupt elite MIC contractors game plan to ask for more money from the government through news screaming that the advsersery now has better weapons and there is need to counter them through increased fundings. This is the reason Russia and of late China can never cease to be boogymen in the eyes of American corrupt politicians that work with the MIC because they need them to keep repeating the heist and theft of the American taxpayers. [/quote0] Na people like you dy you dy form say they know it all perhaps, you are dullard, you know nothing. Do you know how many classified weapons America possess? Why did you think America is trying to retrieve their latest war airplane that crashed in south China sea?, in case you don't know, they are trying to retrieve it because almost all the systems in that aircraft is classified. Have you ever seen USA selling their latest weapons to other countries? Did you know what area 51 is meant for? You that knows how to get all information should provide answer to those questions, omniknowest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2022
I'm not folks Ms Eviana, it is me. I am not in the category of NL "people" or "folks". You know what has gone down...and I appreciate you understand why we cant do it here....you had to run to your diary...Haha....dont be scared of what my response will be again cos I am not doing that again. Told you...its peace forward. I am not giving in to any form of debate...that's the reason. You have my email again. Check your email you registered Eviana with. Sent it cos you mentioned perhaps in the future. Still...do not do it now if you arent convinced. Let the Holy Spirit lead you. Please, don't fight anyone here again. Don't ever let anyone else push you into it. Return to NL and operate freely. Told you I saw something which has changed my view on everything. The end time is a subject I want to put on table the views and opinions of people teaching it. If my enemy knows about it, I am willing to be a temporary friend with such just to learn And if it leads to permanent friendship....i don't mind. For me, it is golden to share the future with people who have some levels of understanding about it. And as you start to move ahead navigating your other 50% side, I pray God will set the right people on your way. For me, it is just this end time stuff.... please, dont expect more from me. You know the right thing to do. Do it. Goodbye for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Billionaires Are Building Bunkers And Assembling Fortresses / Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested / Putin Replies Biden On Killer Insult: ‘It Takes One To Know One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.