Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea (34981 Views)

F-35 Becomes World's First Stealth Fighter To Carry Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 5:04am On Jan 31, 2022
neuf:

I could reply you but you don't even know USCENTCOM is in America not Iraq.

and then you mention Kazakhstan. Do you even any Knowledge of Geography?

or do you even know what mobilisation entails?

lmao. US Central Command for the Middle East was located in Iraq in 2015, don't be daft.

Stop being knowingly ignorant. The CSTO mobilisation to Kazakhstan was so rapid as such that military analysts couldn't help taking notes. Geography my foot.

Why don't you define mobilisation... The fact that no bureaucracy surrounded the mobilisation makes it a great success at such short notice. Imagine if this was NATO....God knows how many political hiccups it would have gotten before even thinking of assembling a meaningful force.

Don't delve into issues when you know nothing about it. It is someone that is ignorant that would say Russia lacks logistic and mobilisation capacity to wage war.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 5:17am On Jan 31, 2022
okeysoninv:
you have to understand ideal of communism which anti Christ will come out from. Beside, Russia opposing evangelism is anti Christ. If you understand meaning of anti Christ. The one who oppose christ. Well, William Marion Branham has already told us to watch Russia and China.. he who has ear let him hear. Our gladness is Christ will cut short the reign of antiChrist .

CORRECTED.

The Anti-Christ isn't coming out of any communism. Like I said earlier, the Anti-Christ for now is a system that would later have religious and political power, which the one whom Satan is going to posses directly would assume leadership and demand to be worshipped. The person of the Antichrist is going to be a pope. So I don't understand where you got your communism from. Besides, present day Russia isn't a communist state anymore, but a capitalist democracy.

I beg your pardon, when the Prophet said 'watch Russia and China,' he simply meant we should keep track of events that concerns those country as they form the core of our time-piece (Israel inclusive) for homegoing. He never said they are the Anti-Christ. Rather, he described them as God's judgement upon the US-led western civilization that has destroyed the world with their abominable deeds.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2022
Jokerman:

Trump supporter.... you try....
If busting your warp narrative makes one a Trump supporter, that's okay.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2022
seunny4lif:
F35A crashed
F35B Crashed
F35C Crashed
All of those overrated F35 have crashed cheesy

The plane is dogged with problems upon problems for such a highly rated and expensive fighter. I fear for most of the pilots.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Nicenixon post=109823736][/quote]

Please learn how to quote posts properly when using the quote buttons, it's free. cool.

Heck, I can't even make sense of what you wrote because it sound senseless.

Why is America retrieving it's plane that crashed into the sea?

According to you, they are retrieving it because everything inside that plane is classified. Lmao. You sound like a baby. Ask yourself, if the plane had crashed on a hard surface saying, on Earth or on rocks, it would have been shattered to pieces, then would they have bothered with retrieving it? I guess not, except they want to make sure no one gets hold of the coating material, which by then would have been useless.

But since this one skidded (not even a real crash per se) into water, common sense demands that they retrieve it because it is still very much intact, not just for the sake of the so-called classified capabilities of the plane.

Then you asked the most stupidly bizarre question afterwards:

"Have you seen America selling their new technologies to anyone recently?" undecided

This shows you're just a blind fanatic. The F35 you are so proud of has been sold to several American allies and partners in crimes. If it is so highly classified and indispensable technology like you claim, why is the US selling it (even coercing some nations to buy)? undecided

Are you aware that the US till date has refused to sell the F22 stealth fighter to any nation? It means the US places much value on the F22 than on the F35, and that speaks volumes. It simply entails that the F22 has more classified capabilities the US doesn't want anyone else to have aside its military. And by extension, it means the F35 despite all the glory and hype accorded it, is dispensable and rightly dubbed a flying coffin. grin

The rest of your post isn't worth replying because they made no valid point worthy of rebuttal.

Adieu.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by okeysoninv: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Appleyard:

The Anti-Christ isn't coming out of any communism. Like I said earlier, the Anti-Christ for now is a system that would later have religious and political power, which the one whom Satan is going to posses directly would assume leadership and demand to be worshipped. The person or the Antichrist is going to be a poor. So I don't understand where you got your communism from. Besides, present day Russia isn't a communist state anymore, but a capitalist democracy.

I beg your pardon, when the Prophet said 'watch Russia and China,' he simply meant we should keep track of events that concerns those country as they form the core of our time-piece (Israel inclusive) for homegoing. He never said they are the Anti-Christ. Rather, he described them as God's judgement upon the US-led western civilization that has destroyed the world with their abominable deeds.
king of the north is Russia for sure. in the time of Armageddon the anti Christ led by king of the north, east of the china and Arab countries Will lead a multitude of armies about 200 millions into attacking Israel. they will meet their Waterloo when Christ will show face. Read ur Bible from Daniel, Ezekiel, revelation you will see clearly.. usa is Babylon the great of the old testament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nicenixon: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Appleyard:

Please learn how to quote posts properly when using the quote buttons, it's free. cool.

Heck, I can't even make sense of what you wrote because it sound senseless.

Why is America retrieving it's plane that crashed into the sea?

According to you, they are retrieving it because everything inside that plane is classified. Lmao. You sound like a baby. Ask yourself, if the plane had crashed on a hard surface saying, on Earth or on rocks, it would have been shattered to pieces, then would they have bothered with retrieving it? I guess not, except they want to make sure no one gets hold of the coating material, which by then would have been useless.

But since this one skidded (not even a real crash per se) into water, common sense demands that they retrieve it because it is still very much intact, not just for the sake of the so-called classified capabilities of the plane.

Then you asked the most stupidly bizarre question afterwards:

"Have you seen America selling their new technologies to anyone recently?" undecided

This shows you're just a blind fanatic. The F35 you are so proud of has been sold to several American allies and partners in crimes. If it is so highly classified and indispensable technology like you claim, why is the US selling it (even coercing some nations to buy)? undecided

Are you aware that the US till date has refused to sell the F22 stealth fighter to any nation? It means the US places much value on the F22 than on the F35, and that speaks volumes. It simply entails that the F22 has more classified capabilities the US doesn't want anyone else to have aside its military. And by extension, it means the F35 despite all the glory and hype accorded it, is dispensable and rightly dubbed a flying coffin. grin

The rest of your post isn't worth replying because they made no valid point worthy of rebuttal.

Adieu.

just compare your first and second comment and see how fool and idiotic you are. Werey sef wan prove say he get brain, well I no get your time, next time pls read people's comment well before jumping to quote them ok, and stop displacing how slowpoke you are, that is a nice advice for you. Bye till you get sense.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2022
okeysoninv:
king of the north is Russia for sure. in the time of Armageddon the anti Christ led by king of the north, east of the china and Arab countries Will lead a multitude of armies about 200 millions into attacking Israel. they will meet their Waterloo when Christ will show face. Read ur Bible from Daniel, Ezekiel, revelation you will see clearly.. usa is Babylon the great of the old testament.

Are you aware that it's God express will that they should attack Israel? They would not want to attack but God would make them to attack so he can destroy them. That's God balancing the equation of Justice.

USA is not Babylon the great of the old testament, but mystery Babylon whom through her whoredoms the whole world is corrupted. So she will have to burn by nuclear fire.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Nicenixon:
just compare your first and second comment and see how fool and idiotic you are. Werey sef wan prove say he get brain, well I no get your time, next time pls read people's comment well before jumping to quote them ok, and stop displacing how slowpoke you are, that is a nice advice for you. Bye till you get sense.

You know nothing about foreign affairs yet you won't allow your pride to accept corrections. Just move on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Hanibbal(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Nicenixon:

He has done well to lecture you and help you out of your ignorance without resorting to insult. But you couldn't prove him wrong all you did was to resort to abusive words.

2 Likes

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by neuf(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Appleyard:

lmao. US Central Command for the Middle East was located in Iraq in 2015, don't be daft.

Stop being knowingly ignorant. The CSTO mobilisation to Kazakhstan was so rapid as such that military analysts couldn't help taking notes. Geography my foot.

Why don't you define mobilisation... The fact that no bureaucracy surrounded the mobilisation makes it a great success at such short notice. Imagine if this was NATO....God knows how many political hiccups it would have gotten before even thinking of assembling a meaningful force.

Don't delve into issues when you know nothing about it. It is someone that is ignorant that would say Russia lacks logistic and mobilisation capacity to wage war.

you sound like someone I know on this forum. if I was a gamble, I'd say the odds are in my favour that you are the one.

Any analyst that like you claim took note of Russia deploying paratroopers on invitation doesn't deserve to be called an analyst.
You want to know impressive, the US could deploy anywhere in the world within the same time frame.

this is funny, I can bet even Nigeria can deploy paratroopers to Ghana on invitation within the same time frame.

it is not you guys fault though, being reduced to just a regional bully means you guys will look to make the most of trivial matters.
Like someone calling the motorbike the most impressive piece of tech because the haven't seen a car before.

the last time Russia and their patron the USSR tried to go where they weren't invited, let me know how it went.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by SavageResponse(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is one of the few planes in the world that have capacity for vertical landing and take-off
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Eviana(f): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I'm not folks Ms Eviana, it is me . I am not in the category of NL "people" or "folks". You know what has gone down...and I appreciate you understand why we cant do it here....you had to run to your diary...Haha....dont be scared of what my response will be again cos I am not doing that again. Told you...its peace forward. I am not giving in to any form of debate...that's the reason. You have my email again. Check your email you registered Eviana with. [/b]Sent it cos you mentioned perhaps in the future. [b]Still...do not do it now if you arent convinced. Let the Holy Spirit lead you. Please, don't fight anyone here again. Don't ever let anyone else push you into it. Return to NL and operate freely. Told you I saw something which has changed my view on everything. The end time is a subject I want to put on table the views and opinions of people teaching it. If my enemy knows about it, I am willing to be a temporary friend with such just to learn And if it leads to permanent friendship....i don't mind. For me, it is golden to share the future with people who have some levels of understanding about it. And as you start to move ahead navigating your other 50% side, I pray God will set the right people on your way . For me, it is just this end time stuff.... please, dont expect more from me . You know the right thing to do. Do it. Goodbye for now.

I am sorry folks, but I need to reply Peacejoy one more time. This is vital info. I promise this is the last reply here.

At the bolded and we can work our way down my bolded list...
Oh, but you are included in the NL "people" or "folks".
I can't be partial....remember equal opportunity.
So "yes", you not only are included, but are the guest of honor at the "high table" wink

Yep....lol. I couldn't get to the Diary section fast enough. It's the only "safe" place for me right now.
For the fact that I don't want to get into arguments, debates, quarrels etc., is exactly why I write over there specific things. Don't want to do what we both are doing over here: derailment.

Yes, enemies can learn a whole lot from each other. Glad you used the right word this time.

Yes, I've seen that you sent a "pm".
The problem with my original email associated with this my moniker, Eviana, is that I no longer remember the whole username or password. I had changed that email on my profile awhile ago and also don't know the password for it.
I actually told you by phone around "2020" that I could no longer access that email when you asked me about it. I told you that I hadn't sent emails to folks or received them on NL for awhile....last time was in early 2019 I believe. When I tried recovering it (cause it was gmail and had 2-step verification), the google people put me through a maze which i was never able to find my way out.
I finally gave up....I even think it gets deactivated after 6 months or so. It's been practically 3 years since I used it so contacting you that way is not an option.
The only thing I do know is that I'd have to create a new email and edit the old one that's been up there (on my profile "edit" page) for awhile. Then have you resend the "pm". It's the only option in terms of email.

Oh, I have started back slowly but surely commenting again. It's that 50 percent (and my passion) that keeps me on this site...through all that's occurred.
Which brings me to the final point: thank you for allowing me to pray about contacting you. One thing I am trying to do about certain things now is to pray and wait for the leading of the Holy Spirit.
I won't do anything without assurance that the Holy Spirit has led me to.

I am not expecting anything from you, which is why I offered to possibly, (and I mean possibly) open a new public thread.....with no need of private anything.

Whatever the answer, I will let you know at the right time.
Ok....I promise no more reply.
Ms. Eviana
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eviana:

I am sorry folks, but I need to reply Peacejoy one more time. This is vital info. I promise this is the last reply here.

At the bolded and we can work our way down my bolded list...
Oh, but you are included in the NL "people" or "folks".
I can't be partial....remember equal opportunity.
So "yes", you not only are included, but are the guest of honor at the "high table" wink

Yep....lol. I couldn't get to the Diary section fast enough. It's the only "safe" place for me right now.
For the fact that I don't want to get into arguments, debates, quarrels etc., is exactly why I write over there specific things. Don't want to do what we both are doing over here: derailment.

Yes, enemies can learn a whole lot from each other. Glad you used the right word this time.

Yes, I've seen that you sent a "pm".
The problem with my original email associated with this my moniker, Eviana, is that I no longer remember the whole username or password. I had changed that email on my profile awhile ago and also don't know the password for it.
I actually told you by phone around "2020" that I could no longer access that email when you asked me about it. I told you that I hadn't sent emails to folks or received them on NL for awhile....last time was in early 2019 I believe. When I tried recovering it (cause it was gmail and had 2-step verification), the google people put me through a maze which i was never able to find my way out.
I finally gave up....I even think it gets deactivated after 6 months or so. It's been practically 3 years since I used it so contacting you that way is not an option.
The only thing I do know is that I'd have to create a new email and edit the old one that's been up there (on my profile "edit" page) for awhile. Then have you resend the "pm". It's the only option in terms of email.

Oh, I have started back slowly but surely commenting again. It's that 50 percent (and my passion) that keeps me on this site...through all that's occurred.
Which brings me to the final point: thank you for allowing me to pray about contacting you. One thing I am trying to do about certain things now is to pray and wait for the leading of the Holy Spirit.
I won't do anything without assurance that the Holy Spirit has led me to.

I am not expecting anything from you, which is why I offered to possibly, (and I mean possibly) open a new public thread.....with no need of private anything.

Whatever the answer, I will let you know at the right time.
Ok....I promise no more reply.
Ms. Eviana

I'm honored for your gentle talk. And God will honor you. I have tried changing my email on NL too, but I was not successful. Please, forget about using this medium. You can use direct call, SMS via phone, or instant message via whatsapp. Whichever you are comfortable with, it's fine. Just pass your email across when you're ready. God bless!
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
neuf:

you sound like someone I know on this forum. if I was a gamble, I'd say the odds are in my favour that you are the one.

Any analyst that like you claim took note of Russia deploying paratroopers on invitation doesn't deserve to be called an analyst.
You want to know impressive, the US could deploy anywhere in the world within the same time frame.
Are we disputing the US ability to deploy quickly at shirt notice or Russia? You shifting goal posts and dodging facts because you have no counter facts. Stay within your league bro.

this is funny, I can bet even Nigeria can deploy paratroopers to Ghana on invitation within the same time frame.

it is not you guys fault though, being reduced to just a regional bully means you guys will look to make the most of trivial matters.
Like someone calling the motorbike the most impressive piece of tech because the haven't seen a car before.

the last time Russia and their patron the USSR tried to go where they weren't invited, let me know how it went.

So you didn't see soldiers and heavy military equipments being loaded into planes and taken from Russia to Kazakhstan?
Just admit that you knew nothing about what you were discussing. It's laughable for someone to say that a country like Russia lacks logistic and mobilisation to wage war. But your pride won't make you admit your error and sheer ignorance.

Now you're redefining mobilisation with invitation. This further shows your ignorance and lack of knowledge of what you're discussing.

Here is one meaning of mobilisation, Google is your friend: "the action of a country or its government preparing and organizing troops for active service." cool

Mobilisation isn't gauged by invitation or non invitation; so long it's a matter of necessity, a country that is able to put considerable troops together in preparation for active military service concerning a particular subject of interest within or outsides it's national boundaries is said to have mobilized.

There is no harm in admitting one's mistake, we all do. Just admit yours. If you believe that Nigeria can mobilize for war, what the hell makes you think that Russia lacks the logistics and mobilisation requirements to wage war?

You even mentioned the USSR.... I give up on you.

But seriously, try and help yourself. That's how people improve.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by goodheart01: 2:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Appleyard:

For the love of Christ, the F35-C isn't a new jet, is the same F35 that was produced by Lockheed Martins way back in 2005. The 'C' is to show that it is a variant of the plane designed to accommodate the need of the US Navy carrier fleet, just as you have other variants like F35A for short takeoff and landing, and F35B for short takeoff and vertical landing. Otherwise, it's the same plane that has been plagued with one problem and another.

I hope this help your ignorance? undecided

Oga don't lecture me on Lockheed Martin's designs. I have always known the F-35 comes in variants. I was only referring to those who aren't conversant with US military hardware simple. Moreover whether u claim the F-35 has been plagued or not, it still remains the world's most reliable fighter jets.

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by goodheart01: 2:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Appleyard:

Your ignorance is alarming. There are Russians and Chinese working in Area 51.

BTW, every A-rated military power have classified technologies, at the end, they get to be known. So there is nothing special about Area 51 and the Nevada forest that people don't already know.
Lmao...Russia is more than twice bigger than the United States and have more areas to test and develop classified technologies. So stop making it look like a big deal.

Russians and Chinese working in Area 51 u say?? A classified military sight. Moreover I said Nevada desert and not forest. Pls I need to know your weed supplier

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by abeeee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

It’s not western propaganda, you have to think twice before going against the US. Russia got their own doze of casualty a few weeks ago. Have you read their response to Ukraine recently

BIDEN has made it clear to Russia that Ukraine being a member of NATO is non negotiable. They’ve accept that fact and are now trying to renegotiate a way out via a security deal.

You think having the biggest war chest is by mouth.
let Ukraine join NATO and see

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by abeeee(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nicenixon:
The reason why America can't be underated is that they don't display their latest advance weapon arsenal unlike China or Russia. They used helicopters with low sound to access Biladin's compound in Afganistan without raising alarm for the terrorist to escape, and that was the first time they used that kind of helicopter on a mission. No other country knew America have add that kind of helicopter to their arsenal. China or Russia will not attack America and neither will America attack any one of them. Economic power is the most powerful weapon now, not military power, no country is ready to go war because war disrupt economy.
very ignorant people everywhere
The aircraft ha been known since even this flying coffin that crashed into the water
Lol

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by abeeee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga stop misleading people here if you're ignorant. There is more than one version of the F-35, just as there are different versions of IPhone. There's the F-35A, F-35B and F-35C, all with specific functions. Amongst all of them, the F-35C features larger wings with foldable wingtip sections, larger control surfaces for improved low-speed control, stronger landing gear for the stresses of carrier arrested landings, a twin-wheel nose gear, so it's efficiency is tested and proven, and same reason it's not been sold to every nation inorder to keep it's technology secret.

The F-35C is the first and world's only long-range stealth strike fighter designed and built explicitly for Navy carrier operations. Infact The F-35 series is the world's most deadly fighter till date.
Lol flying coffins
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by abeeee(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Remman:
the US that does many checks before flying anything into the air? Lol... Only a fool will think it's a genuine crash. they're faking the crash to pass a false message about the US navy in order to trigger a rival country to attempt an attack. It's an intentional crash otherwise it wouldn't have happened on the water. Who knows how many things went into the sea as it crashed just to penetrate China? Lol. We've seen this kind of scenerios in movies. This is a big brain and NASA has made us know that many "media geniune news approved by the government" are faked. Ask them about the moon landing as well as UFOs in space and see the answer you'll get
Omo you are ignorant

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by abeeee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Remman:
Lol! For your mind US don't have nuclear weapon or what? The two countries know what they're doing... But it doesn't mean they can't go to war. That was how everyone thought the Palestines would flatten Israel only to be surprised in the end and US is the back bone of Israel. The first time that Iron Dome was used, Russia and other powerful nations sent students to Israel to study the knowledge behind the Iron Dome. It was funded by the US. It is very impossible for Russia to win US in any war presently. You can't compare nations like US improving on techs every day with nations like Russia having old techs in place.
Na under stone you dey stay oh

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Nicenixon: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
abeeee:
very ignorant people everywhere
The aircraft ha been known since even this flying coffin that crashed into the water
Lol
stop fooling around, just go and read the comprehensive news of the event.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by abeeee(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nicenixon:
stop fooling around, just go and read the comprehensive news of the event.
Dumbo
Every aircraft with variants must have a base aircraft and you can gauge certain things with that especially something like mechanical failures
So bro f-35 a don fail f-35 b self na bird collide with am
So this bro is another cash grab for defence contractors

1 Like

Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
goodheart01:

Russians and Chinese working in Area 51 u say?? A classified military sight. Moreover I said Nevada desert and not forest. Pls I need to know your weed supplier
Lmao. Just because something is classified means only American Nationals work there? You're still learning. Go and read books published by few formal American and Russian military personnel and you will understand that there is more to that place than meet the eye. Just as the Russians and Americans cooperate on Space, so they do on alien life. In fact, alien life info is one of the few topics that unite most of the government off the developed nations because they strive to keep their citizens in the dark about alien life. These are facts bro.
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by goodheart01: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Appleyard:
Lmao. Just because something is classified means only American Nationals work there? You're still learning. Go and read books published by few formal American and Russian military personnel and you will understand that there is more to that place than meet the eye. Just as the Russians and Americans cooperate on Space, so they do on alien life. In fact, alien life info is one of the few topics that unite most of the government off the developed nations because they strive to keep their citizens in the dark about alien life. These are facts bro.

With this statement, u just ended up contradicting yourself... Anyway we meuve
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga don't lecture me on Lockheed Martin's designs. I have always known the F-35 comes in variants. I was only referring to those who aren't conversant with US military hardware simple. Moreover whether u claim the F-35 has been plagued or not, it still remains the world's most reliable fighter jets.

Reliable fighter on what bases? The plane haven't even tasted real combat scenario involving a well fortified and formidable counter air and ground-to-air opponent, and you call it the most reliable? grin

Just this Year's January, the South Korean air Force grounded its entire fleet of F-35 cause it keeps manufacturing problems on its own even when you didn't fly it. cool The F-35 is the greatest boondoggle of the century. It doesn't even come close to being the most reliable. Lmao. cool
Re: US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea by Appleyard(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
goodheart01:

With this statement, u just ended up contradicting yourself... Anyway we meuve

How did I contradicted myself? It's fact they cooperate on certain issues, and I told you that from beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.