Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Want To Know The Firm That Has The Best Reseller Package In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Know The Firm That Has The Best Reseller Package In Nigeria (538 Views)

What Is The Best Web Hosting Reseller Package To Use In Nigeria / Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? / How Can I Get A Good Host Provider Which I Can Buy Reseller Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know The Firm That Has The Best Reseller Package In Nigeria by infoman007(m): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2011
PLS I WANT TO KNOW THE FIRM THAT HAS THE BEST RESELLER PACKAGE ,BECAUSE I WANT TO START AN HOSTING SERVICES AND ALSO HOW CAN I GET MATERIALS TO ASSIST ME IN DOING THE SERVICE SUCCESSFULLY.
THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED REPONSE
Re: I Want To Know The Firm That Has The Best Reseller Package In Nigeria by DualCore1: 2:49am On Jun 22, 2011
Hello,
Please click here to see the reseller plans on TruDigits.
To know more about reseller hosting start up please click here to read an article we have on it.
We can carry you from your baby steps as a reseller until when you have to start using your own servers.
If you have any questions contact the online chat on the website, we are always online to attend to every customer.

(1) (Reply)

Website Review / Free Eset Antivirus / Web Tasarım

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.