Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (537 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Review by Quaro: 2:09am On Jun 26, 2011
Please, fellow webmasters on Nairaland; help review the following websites by identifying the good, the bad and the ugly parts of the sites. I shall be very glad to welcome Constructive criticism. Thank you.

www.cynolaw.com

www.bfain.org
Re: Website Review by yawatide(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cyno:
1) Take advantage of the full screen. 960px is preferred
2) Site is too "boxy"
3) Contact form not validating properly (phone)
4) Error condition of contact form goes to a white page instead a page similar to the success page
5) Use correct image dimensions. On home page, this image is "forced" into small dimensions: http://www.cynolaw.com/webpix.JPG
6) On home page, remove scrolling marquee (it is distracting) or reduce the timing of the scroll
7) Remove: Programmer/Developer: Eluemelem Frank N. in footer (not professional). If you must, add your company name
8 ) you need to learn the art of tableless design

BFA
1) Background color is too dark
2) Menu doesn't stretch to match width of content area
3) Contact form doesn't validate at all
4) On blog page, there is no menu to take me to other sections of the site
5) FB icon takes me to my own FB page, not BFA's
6) Bad code on partners page: <table cellspacing="" cellpadding="20" v>
Re: Website Review by Quaro: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
Thank you very much, Yawa-ti-de. I shall do something about what you've pointed out. I am really very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop And Mysql Video Tutorials / Right Approach To Wining Web Projects / Free Eset Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.