Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

"why I Am Divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "why I Am Divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti (2952 Views)

Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos) / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"why I Am Divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti by aloyemeka1: 2:08am On Jun 22, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
[size=14pt]"Why I am divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eTqYeXrFKWY/TgB7hrAyYgI/AAAAAAAAD98/euVKZBO8ZBg/s320/1.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-V-W2poej9gc/TgB7kk8s_0I/AAAAAAAAD-A/cDObaBoAQF0/s320/2.jpg[/img]
"I am divorcing her to protect my side of my inheritance, because I have five children. I have to protect the interest of my children. Since we are still legally married, what if I die today? The law will favour my wife. If I don't divorce her, my children may suffer. What if I die and we have not divorced and then she comes and claims everything? The other children will not get anything and there will be a big war in my family. I will be dead and my ghost will be saying don't fight, but they wouldn't hear what I am saying. We know it happens. My lawyer advised me to think of the future so I quickly regulate my will so no one can disturb my children. You know it happens in our country, when you have children from different women, there's bound to be stress. So I have to do my will and to do that requires a divorce." - Femi Kuti to Encomium Magazine

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/06/why-i-am-divorcing-funke-femi-kuti.html
Re: "why I Am Divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti by honeric01(m): 2:22am On Jun 22, 2011
Now this is funny, wife number what is this one oo?
Re: "why I Am Divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti by ragdollz: 2:30am On Jun 22, 2011
This Femi can sound sooo dumb. How much is he worth sef? Which property?? Funke is doing ok for herelf away from the "shrine" so pls let him do quick and serve the papers jor!
Re: "why I Am Divorcing Funke" - Femi Kuti by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
since they are no longer together there is no reason to stay married to her

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Before And Now Look / Afrika Show Us Pictures Of Una First Lady / Wizkid Reveals Track Lists For New Album. Ft. Banky W, Olamide, Don Jazzy & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.