Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] (52606 Views)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by reallouis: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
The same lie lie they use to robish Jonathan administration and brought Nigeria to the second most corrupt country in Africa.
I don't associate with any political party.
But you see the Apc and majority of their members are complete fraudsters and full time lie's � they have succeeded in devouring the economy of this country �☠️�☠️�☠️�☠️�☠️�☠️�☠️�☠️
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by jrusky(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
So is this a defense about Tinubu bullon van or what?
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Invictuse: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Exactly bro, same way Theodore Orji takes N100M as security votes for doing virtually nothing for good 8 Solid years but your father is foaming in the mouth because a private citizen with any elective post brought his money into his compound using a bullion van.

ivandragon:
It is very unfortunate that GEJ allowed greed overcome his sense of good judgement which is why he cannot respond to some allegations.

Most of the funds squandered by GEJ during elections while he was president were presidential security vote funds.

These funds are spent at the discretion of the president & NSA same way governors have security votes.

Even pmb has access to security votes which are not accounted for.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/security-votes-n241bn-spent-annually-unaccounted-for-says-transparency-intl/

https://businessday.ng/news/article/insecurity-govs-lg-chairmen-pocket-over-n375bn-security-vote-annually-yet-situation-persists/

What needs to be kicked against is security votes regardless of who is in power.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Jerryherd: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls when did alpha beta start collecting taxes for Lagos state? When was it set up?

What year did Tinubu set up or acquire the companies you listed above?

Let me help you at pointing you to the information that you seek

1: Write a letter to Code of Conduct Bureau requesting for Tinubu's asset declaration form, 1999, 2003

2: Do a company search from Corporate Affairs Commission CAC and list out Company with Tinubu as Director, or major shareholder since 2007 that he retired from public post

3: Write to LIRS and FIRS seeking Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Tax Clearance certificate using the freedom of information act

4: send an enquiry to Bola Ahmed Tinubu's spokesperson Tunde Rahman for information you seek

And if you want to consult me for a fee to help you with the information then reach out to me..

Bonus free information; $1 million USD, is just a single bonus check ($850,000) on the Aramco deal (he still had other bonus check during his career) and savings from his salary $450,000 (he made even more from other companies)

Investing $1,000,000 in good stock since the 80s would make you worth over $300,000,000 USD right now

Alpha beta was incorporated around 2002 in trust of Tinubu's cousin and ally Governor Oyetola because constitution doesn't allow public officer in engaging in private business except farming

Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by FUTURE20(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
If this is in defense of Tinubu's bullion van then i believe that the remaining people in nigeria that are still normal should should look for a way and run out of this country.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Invictuse: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
As Tinubu come to knock on your igbo father's door for vote.

Ugonna62:
I still wonder who will vote for jagaban after all these attacks and hatred on south south and south east by some misguided yoruba urchins,its not enough that they betrayed Johnathan out of power and voted a bad fulani president, now they want to blackmail him to justify the candidature of another bad old thief who want to build on the bad achievement of his master Buhari,but my prayer is that GOD will not allow affliction on his people a second time,no matter what Tinubu does, he can neva preside over Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by realchy: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
This post truely confirms what i have been saying that Tinubu is the one tarnishing the image of ex president Goodluck Jonathan,He used Magun who was on his payroll for a very long time,until his wings were cut off by Buhari,.If ever there was an issue of bullion van under Jonathan,the bullion van never went to Jonathan's private residence unlike the rogue Tinubu.The world knows that Tinubu has no moral standing,he is not sellable,the idiots fronting him should stop.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by realchy: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
If Jonathan is as messy as Tinubu portrays him,he will not get the international recognition and acceptance as we have seen ever since he left office
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by realchy: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
It is shameful to those propping up this evil man that as we speak he is out of the country for medical check up
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by realchy: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
They tell the gullible masses that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow,how can that be when a man that is above 70yrs is aspiring to occupy government house,we actually know he is closer to 90yrs
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Dasilva12: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Here you have it

This one is even bigger than bullion van. GEJ dey role chartered plane for laundering.

The picture attached below was the picture of a private jet landed at Ekiti airport during GEJ'S tenure. Money to be disbursed for thebEkiti election then.

How about using Oritsejefor private jet to also laundered money? Strike back season 3&4 gave some hints about the Niger Delta militants and the roles some Niger Delta people played ..
9JA MA COUNTRY.
YOU JUST DEY FIND MEANS TO DEFEND YOUR PRESENT BAD ADMISTRATION & WORSE FUTURE Tinubu.
PRAY YOUR EYE OPEN B4 2023
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by ikennamadu1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Here you have it

This one is even bigger than bullion van. GEJ dey role chartered plane for laundering.

The picture attached below was the picture of a private jet landed at Ekiti airport during GEJ'S tenure. Money to be disbursed for thebEkiti election then.

How about using Oritsejefor private jet to also laundered money? Strike back season 3&4 gave some hints about the Niger Delta militants and the roles some Niger Delta people played ..

Stop this rubbish and stupid fake news .. those bullion vans belong to CBN... Naim dem dey use move cash from airport to CBN facilities in a particular state .... Stop this show of stupidity online.... Puuuuuahhhhhh shameless set of dead brains
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Let me help you at pointing you to the information that you seek

1: Write a letter to Code of Conduct Bureau requesting for Tinubu's asset declaration form, 1999, 2003

2: Do a company search from Corporate Affairs Commission CAC and list out Company with Tinubu as Director, or major shareholder since 2007 that he retired from public post

3: Write to LIRS and FIRS seeking Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Tax Clearance certificate using the freedom of information act

4: send an enquiry to Bola Ahmed Tinubu's spokesperson Tunde Rahman for information you seek

And if you want to consult me for a fee to help you with the information then reach out to me..

Bonus free information; $1 million USD, is just a single bonus check ($850,000) on the Aramco deal (he still had other bonus check during his career) and savings from his salary $450,000 (he made even more from other companies)

Investing $1,000,000 in good stock since the 80s would make you worth over $300,000,000 USD right now

Alpha beta was incorporated around 2002 in trust of Tinubu's cousin and ally Governor Oyetola because constitution doesn't allow public officer in engaging in private business except farming

Did u carry out items 1-4?

I asked u a question earlier, did Tinubu not spend a dime from his Aramco bonus since 1980? How do u no that he invested the entire bonus in a "good stock"? What is that good stock?

If u say Tinubu opened or incorporated a company thru a proxy and an ally because the constitution doesn't allow, then u are saying that he broke the law. And if u saying that alpha beta was opened in 2002 and has been collecting taxes for Lagos state ever since, then u saying Tinubu broke the law as he was still governor of Lagos when alpha beta started collecting taxes for Lagos state.

I also asked u but u have failed to answer. When did Tinubu establish and gain ownership of the following companies?

TVC
The Nation
INTELS logistics (major shareholder)
Oando PLC(shareholder)
Continental Hotels and suites(co owner)
Remita (shareholder)
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Jerryherd: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Did u carry out items 1-4?

I asked u a question earlier, did Tinubu not spend a dime from his Aramco bonus since 1980? How do u no that he invested the entire bonus in a "good stock"? What is that good stock?

If u say Tinubu opened or incorporated a company thru a proxy and an ally because the constitution doesn't allow, then u are saying that he broke the law. And if u saying that alpha beta was opened in 2002 and has been collecting taxes for Lagos state ever since, then u saying Tinubu broke the law as he was still governor of Lagos when alpha beta started collecting taxes for Lagos state.

I also asked u but u have failed to answer. When did Tinubu establish and gain ownership of the following companies?

TVC
The Nation
Oando PLC(shareholder)
Remita (shareholder)

Information is money

If you have the money to pay, you get the information quick and fast.. it's called paid research

No Law says you can't open a company in trust of your ally, Peter Obi had a trust company with his little daughter and that isn't a crime, Atiku left his company in trust, till he left office
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Here you have it

The plane no enter Jonathan compound like the bullion vans wey drive enter tinubu's compound.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by BRaymond: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Your damage control can not save the bullion van drug Baron from nation wide rejection at the poll. How can you compare a sitting government withdrawal with an individual thiefing non-state-actor moving money about I a bullion van. All I see here is ethnic sentiment which is the problem of Nigeria. If is my brother, no problem, it is our thief let him be. If it is other ethnic group, crucify him or kill him. A thief is a thief be it your brother or not.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Information is money

If you have the money to pay, you get the information quick and fast.. it's called paid research

No Law says you can't open a company in trust of your ally, Peter Obi had a trust company with his little daughter and that isn't a crime, Atiku left his company in trust, till he left office

Since u say it wasn't illegal to open alpha beta, who owns alpha beta and who receives it's profit? Is it the proxy or the owner?

Why was alpha beta established? Why was it collecting taxes for Lagos state while Tinubu was governor of the state?

Meanwhile, Did u carry out items 1-4?

TVC
The Nation
Oando PLC(shareholder)
Remita (shareholder)
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Leviticuscreed: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Here you have it

Olodo ekiti get airport? Besides those are CBN'S Bullion vans and they fly their cash across states so what are saying again?
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Information is money

If a person has a business before becoming a public officer, the law demands that he ceases running of the business while holding public office. That business is put in a trust as u suggested that atiku did.

From your story, alpha beta was created by Tinubu in 2002 while Tinubu was still in his first term as governor of Lagos using oyetola as a front so as to circumvent the law which prevents public officials from running businesses and holding public office at the same time.

So why was Tinubus company alpha beta collecting taxes for Lagos state while Tinubu was governor of Lagos state? Who was collecting the 10% consultancy fee? Was oyetola or Tinubu?
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by ocelot2006(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
ba7man:
You must lack logical reasoning to base your conclusions on what you read. To control and manipulate you will be too easy.

You actually believe that the period when arms funds were being shared by PDP cronies, buying used helicopters without rotor blades at inflated costs, oil for arms deals on the high seas by private individuals, projects on paper and boards without execution, Diezani looting the petroleum industry and Stella Oduah executing half baked, inflated Airport renovation contracts, oil importation scams, Cassava bread scam, rural stove scams, Pensioners dying without being paid, employment scam that led to deaths of many youths etc was a saner time in terms of corruption than now??

When infrastructural projects are being completed all over the country, buying of brand new arms, fighter planes, Mi-36 helicopters, armoured tanks and MRAPs, Lagos-Ibadan expressway, 2nd Niger bridge etc??

You and your kind are all missing screws in your heads.

I can bet that TI position was paid for by your favourite politicians to paint this current administration bad.

grin grin Sure!! I knew you APC clowns will say this. So Transparency International, a global organization whose CPI report is the GLOBAL STANDARD on reports concerning corruption, was now bought over by the PDP, abi? Christ you clowns are pathetic.

And the PMB bought new weapons, oh wow! It's not like GEJ bought anything.......like the T-72AV and B3 models, the BTR-8s, those BVP-1, Chinese UCAVs, Mi-35p attack helicopters, Mi-17I utility helicopters, Augusta 109 LUHs, all those brand new assault rifles from the Tavor TAR21s and CTAR-21s, FN P-90 PDWs, FN FS-2000 assault rifles, and the Polish Beryl Rifles used by Army Special Forces. Oh....how about the MRAPs still in use from Casspirs and RG-31 Nyalas for the Police Force, CS/VP3 Bigfoot MRAPs, Streit Spartans 2s and 3s, Marom-Dolphine tactical vests (made in Nigeria). What about the Police's Public Land Mobile Network built by ZTE, or the surveillance network implemented in Abuja for the Security Services? Aaah....I forgot the reconstitution of are Armed Forces Special Operations Groups, the establishment of a SOCOM Command, but most of all EXTENSIVE TRAINING of operators and intelligence officers. No wonder the administration could recapture the territories lost before the 2015 elections, and still grow the economy at a fast rate, all while under an arms embargo by the Obama Administration.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by rickyrex(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Here you have it

you pick pictures from gotter come display for us here
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by ivandragon: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Exactly bro, same way Theodore Orji takes N100M as security votes for doing virtually nothing for good 8 Solid years but your father is foaming in the mouth because a private citizen with any elective post brought his money into his compound using a bullion van.

Lol.

You sound frustrated. My father (his soul rest in peace) never pilfered public funds & he lived a fulfilled life.

I would not insult your folks, though it is obvious they did a poor job raising you.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Invictuse: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is this ethnic sentiment why Peter Peter Obi can be caught with over N250M cash in Lagos while he was governs Anambra but no igbo is saying a thing about it.

You clowns ignore reasoning when it is the Pandora Peter criminal Obi but when a Tinubu with no political post bring bullion van to his house your father state wailing.

Peter Peter Obi was caught with over $500M of Anambra state money in his 13 year old daughter foreign account but you bigots ain't saying jack about it. Shameless tribe.

BRaymond:
Your damage control can not save the bullion van drug Baron from nation wide rejection at the poll. How can you compare a sitting government withdrawal with an individual thiefing non-state-actor moving money about I a bullion van. All I see here is ethnic sentiment which is the problem of Nigeria. If is my brother, no problem, it is our thief let him be. If it is other ethnic group, crucify him or kill him. A thief is a thief be it your brother or not.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by rickyrex(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Apc just wan find way look for somebody wey Dem go take cover up tinubu stealing. Oya oh make una dig deep to find another picture. Failed party and dumb candidate
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Invictuse: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is this why Theodore Orji takes N100M monthly without your father not able to open his mouth in hell or hell fire where he is but you are here asking why a private citizen without political office can't use bullion van.

ivandragon:

Lol.

You sound frustrated. My father (his soul rest in peace) never pilfered public funds & he lived a fulfilled life.

I would not insult your folks, though it is obvious they did a poor job raising you.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by mex22: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu move 1Trillion naira ahead of 2019 elections.

Jonathan moved money and left a viable economy.Buhari did not move money but left a shattered economy
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by rolams(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Meaning?
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by katsim(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
The same set of people are in APC today,so what are we saying
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by katsim(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Politicians are liars,and there supporters are bunch of foooooools.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by kernniejay(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Here you have it

Jonathan has become their saint and savior overnigh, short-memory flock of dunces. They have forgotten Diezani Allyson Madueke and Co.
Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Nonexisting: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Useless Tinubu paid hacks have started a campaign to turn the Bullion Van into Jonathan's mess ...but they fail
We have video and pictorial evidence of their master using bullion van to move money into his private home during elections, they should provide evidence of Jonathan doing the same. Nobody is falling for propaganda again again, this is 2022.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] by Chukazu: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu ghost workers at work.

At least you called it "Jonathan's government" ,now which government is Tinubu ?

Tell us the law that empowers an individual to move such money on the eve of an election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Obasanjo Pictured Licking Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.