Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage (24545 Views)

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like / Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos / Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Simplythebest: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is Igbos and not Eboes. My brother stop this ur hatred it will only hurt u more. Beside u are not even from Lagos
aribisala0:
How is it the business of Eboes and IPOB > Is this Biafra?
Go and ask about the Aba Dining Table /Flyover

That should be your main agony

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Simplythebest: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't have time for people like you. U should stop this hatred for Igbos cus it will only hurt u more. Am sure u are not even a lagocian
Invictuse:
Have you people gone mad ? So they should stop insulting Igbos but you clown can be insulting Yoruba Tinubu Buhari others

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Echoban: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm telling you. No action at all.

So the people he paid off due to their property that would be destroyed on the layout plan is nothing to u?? This is a project of 1.2trillion even Nigerian Govt will have to borrow to fund it, here is a state making logistics to run it and u're here talking as if it's overhead bridge they want to do.

How long do u think it took FG to propose construct 3rd Mainland , how much more 4th mainland of longer km.

Same SanwoOlu is also rounding up multibillion Imota rice mill, Lekki deep seaport d rounding up, Intracity monorail construction fast ongoing, now a project of 1.2Trillion all at the same time. Even FG self can't finace it without borrowing from China.

Haba , pity the young man nne.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Yebosola(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Same Lagos 4th mainland bridge format Ambode wanted to use for re election

This man is bringing it up few months to 2023 election

What's your own,face your region.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This Sanwo Olu isn't active. Am I the only one who hasn't seen his impacts in Lagos state yet?

I can swear that Fashola and Ambode were better off. Very swift to act and serious with deadlines. This one just talks and never acts upon his blabbermouth. Well, anything for second term. You'll never get it anyway.
What part of lagos do you live? In my own area so many projects ongoing currently. And so many other executed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by sabreal: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
If contract award process is taking more than 3 years. The project will project will take more than 50 to complete.

What a system!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by LegalWolf: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
jojofola:
I do not understand how this is supposed to be news?

Only God knows when the project will eventually Kickstart and finish when selection of contractor is taking this long.

Tufiakwa to Nigerian Governance system.

Looooool. No where in the democratic world that selection of contractors is done in a hurry. No where. I have friends who work in UK firms advising multinationals and the same system operates. In fact, have you ever seen a technical bid for EPC projects before? This thing runs into thousands of pages. Also, note that these bidders have to work with several sub-contractors and there will be a lot of vetting going on. There is financial projection side of it. Come on! You may hate Lagos or Sanwo-Olu. That is fine. But don't just criticize what you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by aribisala0(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Simplythebest:
I don't have time for people like you. U should stop this hatred for Igbos cus it will only hurt u more. Am sure u are not even a lagocian
I do not think you realize the damage your folk have done .Maybe you think we are still playing with you. You will soon find out what is up
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by steve6: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by mediainc: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
jojofola:
I do not understand how this is supposed to be news?

Only God knows when the project will eventually Kickstart and finish when selection of contractor is taking this long.

Tufiakwa to Nigerian Governance system.
Not Nigeria, Lagos...tufiakwa to you hater.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by mediainc: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Obyangel:
It will be a legacy of remembering Gov Sanwo Olu's government, like Gov Obiano of Anambra state, he's a shit but that airport gave him a pass mark.
You can say Anambra state governor is shit, Lagosians don't agree with you calling Sanwo Olu shit, he performs. Face your state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by ecolime(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Unruly7:
I just left Enugu state psychiatrist hospital where I went to make inquiry the cost of their services concerning my brother that's into mpkurunmiri

The money is too much

Be like say na boys we go pay
Make them carry am go kill sha
If you get connect for imo State let me know

angry angry
You wanna kill your brother just because he's mad?

This one na heartless ritualist oo
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by jneutron4000: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
Drsnives:
Don't be surprised say na Tinubu get the remaining 3 companies.
Las las na win win for am.

[/s]children of hate grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Naiira:
This guy is surprisingly taking on incredible major projects…

Let’s see how this goes… Nice stuff

Na so , he's indeed taking on reelection projects.
Mtccheeew
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Jakumo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
This project sounds enormous by any standard. It will be interesting to see when the actual ground-breaking commences in earnest. Folks owning land in the path of this proposed bridge stand a good chance of hitting the jackpot when those compensation checks start going out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by colestephan86: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Semmatload:

https://semmatloaded.com/2022/01/4th-mainland-bridge-three-companies-reach-final-stage-contract-to-be-awarded-in-march/amp/
We know Hi-tech, Craneburge are two companies likely to do that job . Julius Berger won't get it I know that for sure
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by PenSniper: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
But don,'t award that contract to HITECH or any of Tinubu's phone coys.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by kernniejay(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This Sanwo Olu isn't active. Am I the only one who hasn't seen his impacts in Lagos state yet?

I can swear that Fashola and Ambode were better off. Very swift to act and serious with deadlines. This one just talks and never acts upon his blabbermouth. Well, anything for second term. You'll never get it anyway.
He will always hinges his inactiveness on Endsars protest of year 2020.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by helicoptarr: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
This 'song' also reigned while preparing for the last three elections.

Enough said.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kaleidoscopic:

Aunty, you don't need to insult the Governor calling him a blabbermouth. He's not your mate. Can you speak to him that way in his timeline or to his face? Or would you be praising him instead to curry some favours if you suddenly knew that you have direct access to him, like most Nigerians do?

It's so much easier to be a keyboard warrior. My only advice is to be careful with the things you utter in the public space.

FYI, I am not a supporter of the government or the governor or even any opposition, but believe in objective but respectful criticism. Use your data wisely, and not to build a negative imagine for yourself all because of temporary relevance.

I didn't read your epistle.

I'm guessing you must be one of his foot soldiers. Anyways, I'm unapologetic about what I said.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:
Sanwo-Olu is so underated

If Seyi Makinde did 1/10 of what Sanwo Olu had done and achieved .... The whole media won't stop singing his praise

What and what has he done? Since his tenure, he hasn't achieved any giant stride. Sentiments won't make you agree anyway.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
sunnymaja:
Many people are not familiar with how governance operates. It take process to get things done properly. Government is highly bureaucratic except you don't follow due process. Sanwo Olu is following due process. That is why things appear not to move fast. Ambode broke protocols and operated alone. That was why they said he didn't carry people along. We will take one out of single man show and not even regard court order even on LAWMA or the slow one that followed due process and regulations.

Story story.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Invictuse:
With how he commissions project every month on this same NL. My father needs an eye check.

Fixed. grin
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
What part of lagos do you live? In my own area so many projects ongoing currently. And so many other executed

Where do you stay?
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
kernniejay:

He will always hinges his inactiveness on Endsars protest of year 2020.

Lol.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Jerryherd: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What and what has he done? Since his tenure, he hasn't achieved any giant stride. Sentiments won't make you agree anyway.

Housing alone he has commissioned Atleast 4 estate.. 2 bed, 3 bed

Transport; he got busses and now train

Health; children Hospital and other health facilities commissioned, Luth renovated

Security; the new Lastma kit with bodycam, new RRS kits and patrol vehicles, Lagos neighbourhood Watch new equipment

Education, more standard schools et ibeju Lekki high school with stadium

Traffic, Pen cenima bridge, Ojo bridge among other of his 500. Roads
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

[s]Housing alone he has commissioned Atleast 4 estate.. 2 bed, 3 bed

Transport; he got busses and now train

Health; children Hospital and other health facilities commissioned, Luth renovated

Security; the new Lastma kit with bodycam, new RRS kits and patrol vehicles, Lagos neighbourhood Watch new equipment

Education, more standard schools et ibeju Lekki high school with stadium

Traffic, Pen cenima bridge, Ojo bridge among other of his 500. Roads
[/s]

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Jerryherd: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But what kinda pretty dunce doesn't know you don't hold still while filming a documentary or making any video for that matter... You hold still for a pics

By their meme ye shall knoweth them

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Where do you stay?
Ikeja- Iyana ipaja
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Ikeja- Iyana ipaja

Where I stay, nothing has been done. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

But what kinda pretty dunce doesn't know you don't hold still while filming a documentary or making any video for that matter... You hold still for a pics

By their meme ye shall knoweth them

Re: Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage by Pat081: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
If you want it to make sense just make sure you don't give that useless HITECH
hmmmm just like the one in Osun state the company that is doing it don't know what to do again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Purge Yourselves Of Corruption First Before Challenging APC - Ribadu To PDP / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.