Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Do I Convince Someone That Isn’t Seeing The Quality In My Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Convince Someone That Isn’t Seeing The Quality In My Products (205 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / As A Salesperson, How Would You Convince Someone To Buy This? / How To Throw A Book Launch Party That Isn’t A Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convince Someone That Isn’t Seeing The Quality In My Products by nnadychuks(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Good day good people of Nairaland…
Business is like a school that we keep learning everyday, step by step…
There are generally accepted products I sell and they are with par with what my rivals/competitors sell. Nothing special, cos it’s an open market.
Now, sometimes explaining the quality of my products isn’t just enough for my clients. I’m making sales, but I’m not that confident. I feel like I need to make perfection in the aspect of customer relationship.
There are loyal customers, while some just need to be convinced to patronize you. When it comes to that aspect, that’s where I’m not good at.
Like I said, business is a school, except it’s for masters. I’ll need other masters like you reading this post to throw more shade. Thanks
Re: How Do I Convince Someone That Isn’t Seeing The Quality In My Products by nnadychuks(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
A

(1) (Reply)

UK CONSOL (consolidated Services) / How To Get MTN 500MB For Free / Nigeria’s House Tenants May No Longer Have To Pay A Year In Advance For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.