Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N (1139 Views)

A C C E S S B A N K S T A F F Convicted In N9.4m Fraud / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Bike rider strips unclad, Threatens to stab association member asking for fee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Fastlearner4: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
I’m not new to NL but I need advice & that’s why I created a burner account. I hv interest to join Buccaneer fine boys. I’m in school currently 400l. I noticed that they don’t cause fight or create nuisance where they are unlike other fraternity. I’ve seen their vids on tiktok & my friends who are members of BAN are very peaceful & well behaved law abiding citizens. What would you suggest? I don’t want to be left out. I wan to see the light.
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go read your books and on the side, learn graphic designing, programming etc

Leave their life for them

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Prokaryote: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Since you have given your reasons, u don dey 400L na now u wan join them. KwAntinu, even if we tell you not to join, you go still join.
Enjoy your new found light, ur mumu na first class.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is how you want to end your life?
Cult?

Go on oo..no one is stopping you..a word is enough for the wise..

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Nemesis0147(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Fastlearner4:
I’m not new to NL but I need advice & that’s why I created a burner account. I hv interest to join Buccaneer fine boys. I’m in school currently 400l. I noticed that they don’t cause fight or create nuisance where they are unlike other fraternity. I’ve seen their vids on tiktok & my friends who are members of BAN are very peaceful & well behaved law abiding citizens. What would you suggest? I don’t want to be left out. I wan to see the light.
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by DeusMagnus: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
You want to bam ba?

You want to chill with the big boys.

Very soon you go see how the thing goes.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by mediainc: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Whois(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
"All that glitters is not gold" it's best you stay away from any cultism
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by thelegend1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Fastlearner4:

You can be everything and more that you admire about BAN without being a member.
Also, cult na cult. BAN have wars as well...
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Lifeisgoody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
I will advise you to drop that idea. Go and learn how to play piano or sax in church by joining the choir.

You will appreciate me in 3 years
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Fastlearner4:

Oga!!!u wanna bam bam??u wanna chill with the big boys ba??

U wanna start singing SALLY??

No cult group is peaceful Ooo......don’t be

No be......buccaneers a.k.a ban a.k.a alloras
a.k.a fine boys??

Disembarked from dat thinking now!!!

U cud SEARCH AND READ a thread “SAYNOTO CULTISM ON HERE”perhaps it had open your eyes to their secret activities......

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by ForDanny: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chief no one is peaceful don’t let anyone deceive you .
How can you be thinking of joining in final year ? What if an unknown war happens and then they use you to count scores ? Chai . We would come here and say rip on those that would be killed .
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by MufasaLion: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go and learn coding, hacking or any digital skill. Your first pay will change your orientation about life and peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by ibechris(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Same mentality was what killed my cousin...he died a miserable death.

He was a Buccaneer at 3oo level but he was wasted like a rat.

Whether they don't look for trouble or not,when the fight starts both the innocent and non innocent shall flee. And if u are caught in the process,u are already a goner.
Re: Please Advice Me about this association B.A.N by Boogyman557: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

PIKIN wey know no how MARKET take start go always see MARKET as em play GROUND...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. / How Police Released Suspect Who Raped My 10-yr-old Brother Twice — Woman Laments / 15 Serial Killing Health Workers(angels Of Death )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.