Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig (188 Views)

Day 6: PAC: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Education In Nigeria / Day 2: Poverty Alleviation Coin: Addressing And Alleviating Poverty Of Hunger. / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig by AfroAgroPower: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Today is the 8th day of My Life is Simple as A,B,C Financial Freedom Campaign which is being utilized to Address The Five (5) Integral form of poverty in Nigeria.

So far; I have treated and Addressed How We can Collectively Alleviate Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria.

The Past two days was utilized in Addressing Spiritual and Academical Education which has been the very big foundational problems causing The Poverty in Nigeria.

Today; I'll be Addressing Financial Education in Nigeria.

Whenever we hear of the word 'Finance', what goes straight to our head is 'Money' simply because 'Money' is used as the Legal Tender to Operate and Run Daily Needs and Wants.

Hence; Today - I'll be focusing on Teaching About THE NEW TREND OF MONEY which is called Cryptocurrencies and How You Can Avoid The Many Scams Ongoing in The Cryptocurrency Space which is supposed to provide Everyone with Great Financial Freedom if Properly and Rightly Utilized.

Re: Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig by AfroAgroPower: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
It is worthy to note that the Poverty of Poor Financial Education amongst Nigerians is as the result of The Poor Spiritual and Academic Education in Nigeria.

The Poor Spiritual and Academical Education in Nigeria has left many Nigerians to Be Both Mentally Lazy and Physically Lazy to Work towards Achieving Financial Success.

Many Nigerians Hope on The IMAGINARY SKY-GOD which have been indoctrinated upon them to help and provide for them FINANCIALLY through PRAYERS and FASTINGS instead of Being Useful in Their Community.

Furthermore; Academic Education in Nigeria doesn't Equip Nigerians with Financial Knowledge.

Hence; Many Youths are Always Looking for SCAMMY WAYS to DEFRAUD People simply because This is the ONLY Direction They CONCEIVE To Make Their Living.

Re: Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig by AfroAgroPower: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Very Evidently; We can see the result of The POOR FINANCIAL EDUCATION in Nigeria amongst Our Nigerian Teenagers and Youths on a daily basis.

Many of them are involved in Ritual Killings of Innocent People all for the sake of " MAKING MONEY".

Many of them shed blood of innocent people for the sake of becoming RICH because They have been made to Think that Killing People for Money Rituals Truly Makes People RICH.

When you visit the Frontpage of Nairaland; You'll easily notice all the Atrocities People Commit All for The Sake of Making Money.

The Evil that People Commit by Killing Their Lovers, Friends and Family Members cannot be OVEREMPHASIZED and UNDERESTIMATED.

There really needs to be ONLINE and OFFLINE Sensitization Campaigns Against HUMAN RITUAL KILLINGS FOR BLOOD MONEY in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

When Afrikans become Monetarily and Financially Frustrated; They simply Think Killing Other People for MONEY MAKING is The ONLY Way Out.

Sadly; This Medium only ends up WASTING AWAY People's Lives as The BLOOD RITUAL MONEY MAKING has Always Been A VERY OLD SCAM Utilized By EVIL NATIVE DOCTORS to DECEIVE People of Their Own Money too.

One of The Ways to put an end to these menace is to Provide The Right Financial Education to Our Children (Teenagers and Youths).

Furthermore; There is Need for The Government of Nigeria to Create A Financial System that can Engage Teenagers, Youths and Adults of Nigeria.

The Government of Nigeria needs to Create Agricultural Financial Systems that will Financially Empower Nigerians; because All of These Killings and Insecurity Issues are as a result of The Mus-direction of Nigerians from AGRICULTURE which should be The PRIORITY in Engaging and Enriching Lives.

The Nigerian Government needs to Ease AGRICULTURE for Nigerians by providing Adequate Farm Machineries to make the Entire process of AGRICULTURE Commercially FAST, EASY and FUN for Nigerian Youths to Fully Engage in.

It is no doubt that as Our AGRICULTURAL ENGAGEMENTS in Nigeria Continues to Improve; Our Morals and Lifestyle in Nigeria would also Significantly Improve.

Re: Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig by AfroAgroPower: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Very Evidently; We can see the result of The POOR FINANCIAL EDUCATION in Nigeria amongst Our Nigerian Teenagers and Youths on a daily basis.

Many of them are involved in Ritual Killings of Innocent People all for the sake of " MAKING MONEY".

Many of them shed blood of innocent people for the sake of becoming RICH because They have been made to Think that Killing People for Money Rituals Truly Makes People RICH.

When you visit the Frontpage of Nairaland; You'll easily notice all the Atrocities People Commit All for The Sake of Making Money.

The Evil that People Commit by Killing Their Lovers, Friends and Family Members cannot be OVEREMPHASIZED and UNDERESTIMATED.

There really needs to be ONLINE and OFFLINE Sensitization Campaigns Against HUMAN RITUAL KILLINGS FOR BLOOD MONEY in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

When Afrikans become Monetarily and Financially Frustrated; They simply Think Killing Other People for MONEY MAKING is The ONLY Way Out.

Sadly; This Medium only ends up WASTING AWAY People's Lives as The BLOOD RITUAL MONEY MAKING has Always Been A VERY OLD SCAM Utilized By EVIL NATIVE DOCTORS to DECEIVE People of Their Own Money too.

One of The Ways to put an end to these menace is to Provide The Right Financial Education to Our Children (Teenagers and Youths).

Furthermore; There is Need for The Government of Nigeria to Create A Financial System that can Engage Teenagers, Youths and Adults of Nigeria.

The Government of Nigeria needs to Create Agricultural Financial Systems that will Financially Empower Nigerians; because All of These Killings and Insecurity Issues are as a result of The Mus-direction of Nigerians from AGRICULTURE which should be The PRIORITY in Engaging and Enriching Lives.

The Nigerian Government needs to Ease AGRICULTURE for Nigerians by providing Adequate Farm Machineries to make the Entire process of AGRICULTURE Commercially FAST, EASY and FUN for Nigerian Youths to Fully Engage in.

It is no doubt that as Our AGRICULTURAL ENGAGEMENTS in Nigeria Continues to Improve; Our Morals and Lifestyle in Nigeria would also Significantly Improve.

For instance; a quick stroll to the front page of Nairaland just displayed the gruesome killing of a girl by three Friends who are teenagers.

You can check the news on here.
https://www.nairaland.com/6961693/3-boys-slaughter-girlfriend-burn

Such NEWS is not just disgusting but very painful.

Many Teenagers Think in Similar Directions in Nigeria These Days.

They do not think in the direction of earning MONEY simply because EARNING MONEY in Nigeria has been Made Very DIFFICULT Due to IGNORANCE, LACK OF AVENUES, SELFISHNESS and GREED That Flies Around IN THE CHARACTER OF PEOPLE.

Re: Day 8: Addressing And Alleviating The Poverty Of Poor Financial Education In Nig by AfroAgroPower: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

For instance; a quick stroll to the front page of Nairaland just displayed the gruesome killing of a girl by three Friends who are teenagers.

You can check the news on here.
https://www.nairaland.com/6961693/3-boys-slaughter-girlfriend-burn

Such NEWS is not just disgusting but very painful.

Many Teenagers Think in Similar Directions in Nigeria These Days.

They do not think in the direction of earning MONEY simply because EARNING MONEY in Nigeria has been Made Very DIFFICULT Due to IGNORANCE, LACK OF AVENUES, SELFISHNESS and GREED That Flies Around IN THE CHARACTER OF PEOPLE.

There is Urgent Need in ATTENDING to These FINANCIAL POVERTY in Nigeria.

And This have to be POLITICALLY CONSTRUCTED so that it Spreads Wide Amongst Every 774 Local Government Area in Nigeria.

As a matter of fact; "FINANCIAL EDUCATION" has to begin in Nigeria - ONLINE and OFFLINE.

FREE FINANCIAL ENLIGHTENMENT For Teenagers, Youths and Adult of Nigeria Needs to Be DELIBERATELY Sponsored by The Nigerian Government so as to Begin to CORRECT The Many Societal Evils already being CAUSED By The FINANCIAL IGNORANCE OF PEOPLE.

My Advice To The Nigerian Government is That:

- There is Need To FINANCIALLY EDUCATE People By Utilizing Financial Teachers, Tutors and Trainers.

- There is Need To Create FINANCIAL SYSTEMS That People can LEVERAGE ON To Financially Empower Themselves Through Their Connections with Other People.

- There is Need To Create AGRICULTURAL EMPOWERMENT SYSTEMS That Nigerians can Utilize To Empower Themselves Agriculturally, Financially, and Monetarily EMPOWER Themselves.

- There is Need To Create A Sensitization and Engaging System that will Provide Nigerians with SAFE ENLIGHTENMENT which will bring about NATIONAL GROWTH Contrary to The Kind of POOR SPIRITUAL and ACADEMICAL EDUCATION SYSTEM being Widely Propagated in The Country.

- There is Need To Totally Reconstruct and Revamp The Educational Systems of Nigeria.

All of These 5 Points Agenda are what I, (MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua) have Positioned Myself to Create as Part of My Societal Solutions towards BUILDING A BETTER AND SAFE NIGERIA where Everyone can Live in PEACE and HARMONY.

And to this Effect; I Created The EmailReceipts (ER) and Maildrops (MD) Portals to Help with These Above 5 Points Agenda.

I created The EMAILRECEIPTS (ER) and MAILDROPS (MD) Portal to Serve as SPIRITUAL, AGRICULTURAL FINANCIAL AND EXPERIENTIAL SENSITIZATION PORTALS To help Provide People with QUALITY, CREDIBLE AND GENUINE INFORMATION About ACHIEVING FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

It is My Ultimate Concern To Financially Empower Nigerians and Afrikans at large as They Leverage on These Two Portals To Achieve Financial Freedom as They Leverage on The Systems and Bitcoin which is the First and Ultimate Cryptocurrency in The WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

It is also My Primary Concern to Utilize The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) which I already developed on The Ethereum Blockchain to Financially Empower Nigerians Through The Integration of AGRICULTURE (A), CRYPTOCURRENCIES (C) ENTERTAINMENT (E) and DROPSERVICING (D)

It is HIGHTIME We ACED it ALL UP.

As A Matter of Fact; I'll be Creating A New Thread on The Business Section to Continue with Our FINANCIAL FREEDOM ENLIGHTENMENT INITIATIVE as This is The POLITICAL SECTION of Nairaland which should Extensively Relate POLITICS.

The FINANCIAL FREEDOM ENLIGHTENMENT INITIATIVE will Go Further to Reveal Financial Sensitization Needed For People to Fluorish in The World of Cryptocurrencies which is Supposed To Guarantee Everyone Financial Freedom Provided The Crypto-Space Stays Devoid of SCAMS. However, The Cryptocurrency World is already Occupied with So Much Scams - Making it Impossible for NEW BIES to Earn Good Monetary Income Through Cryptocurrencies.

Hence; Today - I'll begin The Adventure of Providing Adequate Sensitization that will help Boost The Finance of people by Leveraging on Cryptocurrencies Through The Two (2) Financial Systems which I already Developed (EmailReceipts Portal and Maildrops Portal).

(1) (Reply)

A Look At Some Of VP Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last Week / Time To End The “nigeria Is Rich” Myth : Remi Adekoya (2019) / Ben-muray Bruce Losses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.