Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) (81794 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Santifiedboo: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote]There was pandemonium in Oke Aregba area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, after some teenage boys were caught burning the head of a girl, said to be in a relationship with one of them, for money ritual.

In the early hours of Saturday, one Mr. Segun Adewusi, who is the community security guard, had observed that some four boys were burning something suspected to be the human head in a local pot on the road.

DAILY POST gathered that the security guard immediately alerted the police at Adatan station, who went to the scene to get three of the boys arrested as one had fled before police arrived.

A source, who confirmed the incident to our correspondent, said the slain girl, identified as Rofiat, was a resident of Idi-Ape; she was a girlfriend to one Soliu, who is now in police net.

Soliu was said to have lured the girl to his room, where he held her down and asked one of his friends to slaughter her with a knife.

“The arrested suspects were identified as 17-year-old Wariz Oladeinde from Kugba, 19-year-old Abdulgafar Lukman from Kugba and Mustakeem Balogun from Bode Olude, all in Abeokuta. Soliu was the boyfriend of the girl, he ran away, but was later arrested.

“They killed Rofiat, cut her head, packed the headless body in a sack and started burning the head in a pot. They told the police in the presence of a mammoth crowd that they wanted to use it for money ritual.

“The police have taken the body away to a mortuary,”
a source told our correspondent on Saturday.

In a video made available to our correspondent, Mustakeem Balogun, said, “We wanted to use just her head alone for money ritual. Soliu strangled her and he told me to assist him and we cut off her head.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, has confirmed the incident.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/29/teenage-boys-slaughter-girlfriend-burn-her-head-for-money-ritual-in-ogun/

13 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Princeaigbefilm: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2022
I can't believe what am reading on news these days!! What is happening what is really going on??

403 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2022
As the 2023 general elections draws nearer, more of this evil act will be expected to increase unfortunately.

Please o Watch your back if you are living anywhere in Naija or you might loose your life/head quickly.

Value/morals is almost totally Fvcked in some Naija youth & gat no place in them...
parenting has equally taken a back seat.

How did we get here?!
sad
RIP Rofiat

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by robinso01(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Angel Gabriel, please come and blow the trumpet �. Where is our sanity in this country? This issue is becoming unbecoming.

156 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Awonjaaaa
useless sets of criminals

they must be Tinubu's urchins

269 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Belial06: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting with all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues

748 Likes 63 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:
I think the southwest needs to have a meeting is all stakeholders and address this mania amongst the youth . They seem to think money can be gotten from human rituals.

Just like the southeast leaders need to address drug pushing ..
In my region the southsouth our leaders needs to address militancy, cultism and bunkering

The northern leaders needs to address terrorism and the uselss almijiri system then encourage education.

All regions have their issues
You'all Vote Tinubu and all these problems/issues of the regions you just outlined have just begun 'SEASON 2 ENDTIME'

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by HeeBraHim2(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Awonjaaaa
useless sets of criminals

they must be Tinubu's urchins
[/s]

Why are you stupid like this.... This shit is happening everywhere, instead of us to look for solution together .... You are showcasing your stupidity.

212 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Belial06: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
Vote Tinubu and all this problems/issues of the regions have just entered Season 2...

While I am not for Tinubu obviously, let's look at it factually why are most Nigerians against him? What is so bad besides the obvious about a Tinubu presidency really ?

Just for intellectual conversation let's no resort to crude language pls

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by PlayerMeji: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Truth be told..

Yoruba land especially Ogun State needs to apply the approach that the Igbos applied in the mpuri mriri (whatever it called) issue so that people can be sensitized to know that no where in Yorubaland is anyone permitted to kill the other without consequences.

Edited

How many times have you seen anyone coming out to campaign against these ritual killings in Yorubaland.

The families of the boys that committed this heinous crime should be made to face the music as well. When criminals and their families are made to pay for crimes committed like these.

It will deter prospecting ritual killers masquerading as yahoo boys.

Please I know of the fact that some innocent people may be wrongfully punished but the peace that it bring will outlast the damage

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Truth be told..

Yoruba land especially Ogun State needs to apply the approach that the Igbos applied in the mpuri mriri (whatever it called) issue so that people can be sensitized to know that no where in Yorubaland is anyone permitted to kill the other without consequences.

You said about mmpuri mmrri and forgot about the merciless killings and cannibalism in the same SE region. Arrrrgh what are you sef?

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Awonjaaaa useless sets of criminals
me and them are Tinubu's urchins
M U M U 70years old man

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by davinchecodes(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
You said about mmpuri mmrri and forgot about the merciless killings and cannibalism in the same SE region. Arrrrgh what are you sef?
Like these ritual isn't cannibalism too.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by delzbaba(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ogun and Osun states are high risk areas for ritual killings i dont advice any stranger to move around there at night.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by holluwizzy: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
The law made on boys by ogun state governor should be emulated by other states in other to stop this menace.

What rubbish, school una no go

Las las na drugs and girls Dem go use their money do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by MarveworldG: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
What's this madness trending?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by dettolgel: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yoruba and money ritual.

I thought most Yorubas are learned but the rate at which they involve themselves in ritual killings is an indication of the level of barbarism inherent in their culture.

It is time the SW start a serious campaign against these archaic and barbaric behaviour otherwise you all will wake up one day and half of your population is missing their heads.

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
18 year old want to ride G Wagon . IHOP’s they die slow in prison. Bring back public execution I beg.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Cyntie55(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
J

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
"As the scripture teaches, `Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.' (Prov. 22:6.)

It's obvious that 99.9% SW parents have failed as parents. They have failed in performing their responsibilities as parents..
They have failed the the society and our country at large hence this end product.. More reason I don't feel bad at some of their comments/mentions on this forum because I know where the problem is coming from..
Very unfortunate!

Yoruba governors declare state of emergency on ritual killings now!!!!!

If you don't have helmet use bucket !!

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR INNOCENT VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THESE. BUT IN ALL OF THESE RITUAL THINGS AND YAHOO+ RUBBISH, THE KEY PEOPLE I BLAME ARE THE EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WHO ENABLE THESE IDĮOTIC PRACTICES BY BELIEVING AND CIRCULATING THE BELIEF THAT MONEY RITUALS AND BLOOD MONEY WORKS.

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT AND SOCIALLY EXPOSED, AND WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME CAMPAIGN ONLINE AGAINST THE EFFICACY OF RITUALS, THESE SET OF "WORTHLESS NIGERIANS" TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND COME TO THEIR VILLAGES TO SEE RITUALS IN ACTION. THEN, THEY GO ON TO SPREAD TALES THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE HEARD FROM SOMEONE ABOUT A CERTAIN RITUAL or CHARM THAT WORKED.

THEY BLINDLY DEFEND THESE STUPID BELIEFS OPENLY EVEN with ZERO EVIDENCE. SO TELL ME WHY MORE YOUTHS (AND NOW TEENS) WON'T CONTINUE VENTURING INTO KILLING INNOCENT KIDS AND YOUNG GIRLS OR EATING POO BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN ONE MYSTERY MONEY FROM NOWHERE.

PLEASE, WE HAVE TO DO BETTER, FIRSTLY AS ADULTS, AND SECONDLY AS EDUCATED PEOPLE.

THERE'S NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU WILL MYSTERIOUSLY GAIN 1KOBO BY EATING YOUR POO OR KILLING ANOTHER PERSON, OR COLLECTING USED MENSTRUAL PADS. WE HAVE TO BE WISER AND STOP PEDDLING THESE IDĮOTIC TALES. ALMOST ALL JUJU PRIESTS ARE STARK POOR. ORGAN HARVESTERS KILL PEOPLE AND SELL THEIR ORGANS FOR AS LOW AS 5K BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO EARN FROM KILLING, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE MONEY RITUAL THING IS NONSENSE.

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MONEY INVOLVES ACTUAL WORK AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE. THERE IS NOTHING TO ACHIEVE FROM KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ASIDES FROM MAKING YOURSELF A MURDERER, ENDING AN INNOCENT LIFE, AND THROWING FAMILIES INTO PAIN & ANGUISH.

THANK YOU.

121 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ogun State
I'm not surprised.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by DropsMic(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Everything in our society is now money....

Our parent's generation failed woefully... my own generation will fail woefull(er).

The future gon be brutal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by officialwdhtv: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wow...heartless beings

4 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Using a girl for money ritual to go and impress another girl

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Starboytwo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is now getting out of hand.

Wait, on a second thought, if people are being nabbed weekly like this, imagine how many head has been successfully mined. Damn.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Salvador1: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why is beheading, skull mining and ritualist rampant in Yoruba land?
This a bad name to omoluabis

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Officialhorlah(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
OMG 17 years and 19 years old

What's this country turning into

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) by Cyntie55(f): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
OMG!!! This is barbaric, brutal, cruel and evil. GOD please heal our land.

The heart of human is desperately wicked. cry cry cry

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.