Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education (4573 Views)

Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by dailybuzzng: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'Hero of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education Consultant to International Human Rights Commission

A youth advocate, Mr. Tayo Folorunsho has been honoured with a diplomatic award of Hero Of Nigerian Youths Right by the reputable International Human Rights Commission.

While decorating him with the award on Thursday 27th, January 2022 in Abuja, the Ambassador at Large of International Human Rights Commission, Dr. Friday Sani noted that the award is in recognition of Mr. Folorunsho's impact on Nigerian youths especially with his One Student, One Skill Programme which seeks to empower Nigerian young population for self-reliance.

During the decoration, Dr Sani also announced the appointment of Mr. Folorunsho as an Education Consultant to International Human Rights Commission Nigeria and West African Countries.

Additionally, he was also appointed Editorial Board Member in charge of Strategy, Planning and Circulation for IHRC quarterly Magazine on Human Rights.

The appointment letter dated 27th January, 2022 and sighted by our correspondent partly reads, "LETTER OF APPOINTMENT AS AN EDUCATION CONSULTANT TO IHRC NIGERIA/WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES AND EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER IN CHARGE OF STRATEGY, PLANNING AND CIRCULATION OF IHRC QUATERLY MAGAZINE ON HUMAN RIGHT.

"I am Please to communicate my approval on the above subject matter

"I have considered your letter of proposal to the International Human Rights Commission Nigeria/West African office and having reviewed your motivational activities for young people and a futuristic ideas particularly one student one skill program.

"I am convinced of your ideas above which can change our young people from paper qualification knowledge to skill based knowledge which is capable of self-employment.

"Accordingly, I have graciously approved your appointment in the capacity above and expecting you to bring all your knowledge and experience to bear.

"Please accept the esteem congratulations of His Excellency Ambassador at Large Dr. Friday Sani."

Amb. Dr. Sani expressed gratitude to the Diplomat Tayo Folorunsho for his impact in the society, describing him as an example of leadership for Nigerian youths and urged young people especially in tertiary institutions to take advantage of the One Student, One skill programme to get themselves gainfully employed.

He also appealed to the government, humanitarian organisations across the world including, Corporate organizations and individuals to give support to One Student, One Skill Programme to reduce unemployment in the Nigerian society.

Also present at the occasion include, Consul Emmanuel Akpakwu, the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Philippines.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/01/tayo-folorunsho-bags-hero-of-nigerian.html

Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by dailybuzzng: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Photos

Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by slawormiir: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by gambia(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
What about Alex?
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by tutudesz: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Election season don come and everybody eyeing political seats an appointment, will start winning different unknown award to sell themselves

Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is a paid post grin
Congratulations anyways
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by Skillsnigeria: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by RxSameer(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na my guy for university of Abuja be this oo Kudos Tee Flow
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by karzyharsky(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Congra
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by BelSprit: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
gambia:
What about Alex?
dailybuzzng
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by Pymetrics: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Make him they collect his salary and allowances in USD remain
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by 9jaTalks(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Tayo Folorunsho Bags 'hero Of Nigerian Youths Right' Award, Appointed Education by whytediamond(m): 1:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations bro. Worthy of emulation.

(1) (Reply)

Over 1,500 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Katsina / Minister Of Works, Adeseye Ogunlewe, Sacked / Petition Against Ovie Omo Agege For Fraudulent Conversion Of 27 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.