Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Aboniki Balm Is Helping Me With Cold. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Aboniki Balm Is Helping Me With Cold. (1143 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Pink Lips Balm – Is The Effect Worth The Risk? / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Aboniki Balm Is Helping Me With Cold. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Winter started some weeks ago and got worse last week ago. The cold became unbearable that waking up from bed was becoming a problem, body pains, clogged nostrils, discomfort while sleeping. The past three days was worse even with heaters blaring on high. Drinking warm water with ginger gave me a temporary relief.

I was looking in my wardrobe two nights ago when I saw Aboniki balm. How did I even forget it was there all these while. I started applying it on my chest at intervals, neck, dip into my nose and before bed I boiled water, emptied it in a bucket and added small quantity of Aboniki, then put my head inside to inhale the steam. (Inhale slowly) WONDERS OF WONDERS. That night I slept like a man that his wife fed banga soup with bush meat and fed him bedroom-meat after. I woke up the next morning and jumped right up like I was ready for a fight. Same feeling this morning.

If you battling cold. Try this method with Aboniki and give God the glory.

Re: How Aboniki Balm Is Helping Me With Cold. by Babaken(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
The thing really help me two days ago
Re: How Aboniki Balm Is Helping Me With Cold. by 1F30M4(f): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Carchoice:
Winter started some weeks ago and got worse last week ago. The cold became unbearable that waking up from bed was becoming a problem, body pains, clogged nostrils, discomfort while sleeping. The past three days was worse even with heaters blaring on high. Drinking warm water with ginger gave me a temporary relief.

I was looking in my wardrobe two nights ago when I saw Aboniki balm. How did I even forget it was there all these while. I started applying it on my chest at intervals, neck, dip into my nose and before bed I boiled water, emptied it in a bucket and added small quantity of Aboniki, then put my head inside to inhale the steam. (Inhale slowly) WONDERS OF WONDERS. That night I slept like a man that his wife fed banga soup with bush meat and fed him bedroom-meat after. I woke up the next morning and jumped right up like I was ready for a fight. Same feeling this morning.

If you battling cold. Try this method with Aboniki and give God the glory.

@ banga soup with bushmeat, ohh good ol' memories, enjoyed it so well, God bless your soul papa❤️

Harmattan has been very much around here, Aboniki can be very harsh, Robb does it for me.

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Machine And Begin To Earn Like A Doctor / Stretch Marks / Effect Of Postinor 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.