Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) (947 Views)

Yomi Casual Welcomes Second Child, Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) by onyi25(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Popular filmmaker, media personality, Mo Abudu, is overjoyed over the arrival of her second grandchild.

Taking to social media to celebrate becoming a grandmother for the second time, the Ceo of EbonyLife Studios expressed her gratitude to God for the latest arrival.

Sharing a photo of herself and her two grandkids on her official Instagram page, the ecstatic 57-year-old congratulated the new mum, Temidayo and her son-in-law, Adebola.

She further noted that, watching her parents become great grand parents is also, a priceless joy......

Visit web page below for full update/ see photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/popular-filmmaker-mo-abudu-welcomes.html

Re: Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't like her,there's just something about her I don't like I just can't place it yet.
Re: Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) by Powerbandoo(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like her,there's just something about her I don't like I just can't place it yet.

Na everybody you no like
40 year old lady

2 Likes

Re: Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) by Slimboozz(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2022
You're hating what you can't create undecided undecided
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) by Cholls(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2022
My sister congratulations
Re: Popular Filmmaker, Mo Abudu Welcomes Second Grandchild (photos) by Mykel51(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:

No one cares wallahi...

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter / Oga Amos-naija Blue Arrow - Nigeria Comedian/content Creator / Wahala As Portable Zazu Draws Tattoo On His Fore Head To Look Like Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.