Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business (1562 Views)

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by johnmartus(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
If you go to social media both Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Facebook and Nairaland you will see igbos discussing about Yoruba people. Honestly I dont know what Yoruba people did to this people.

We accommodate them our government provided good environment for them to do their business we give them shelter also give them food what this people want is what I don't understand.

They said Yoruba are too greedy because a Yoruba was a president in 1999 and a Yoruba is a vice president in 2015 you people dont vote any Yoruba you voted for your choice .

In 1999 igbo voted for their own choice Obasanjo after obj defeated Alex Ekwueme in Jo's but because they don't have choice they have to support obj against the person Yoruba people present Olu falae.

Who destroyed southern unity? The question shall be answer in another day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Odin13: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
A Yoruba man wants igbos to mind their business..
but wants and wish Yoruba to mind and manage igbo man business grin

And you’re telling me that this Yoruba Nairaland humans are okay .. like okay?

Nigerians that a Yoruba man for you

And the Yoruba human started with absolute gibberish and prideful ignorance of a typical Yoruba to stress his argument

Nigerians atime do laugh so hard on the ignorance of this self style Sophisticators..

been long Yoruba use that word.. Sophisticators “ grin

Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria eh kwa

With their Yoruba pattern

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
If you go to social media both Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Facebook and Nairaland you will see igbos discussing about Yoruba people. Honestly I dont know what Yoruba people did to this people.

We accommodate them our government provided good environment for them to do their business we give them shelter also give them food what this people want is what I don't understand.

They said Yoruba are too greedy because a Yoruba was a president in 1999 and a Yoruba is a vice president in 2015 you people dont vote any Yoruba you voted for your choice .

In 1999 igbo voted for their own choice Obasanjo after obj defeated Alex Ekwueme in Jo's but because they don't have choice they have to support obj against the person Yoruba people present Olu falae.

Who destroyed southern unity? The question shall be answer in another day.

Yorubas have had their 8 years with Obasanjo. Now that the Presidency is expected to come back south, some Yorubas are surprised that the Igbos are not supporting them to have another 8 years even though they know Igbos have not had a shot at the Presidency in this political dispensation

If that is not greed, I don't know what is

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Odin13: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
If you like call DSS .

Of course .. Nairaland mods are with Yoruba people ..

Ona thread you call mods 52 times for someone ..

.. now person callin on you.. you’re showing him powers .. on top Nairaland oh .. he spends his data and money

Nigerians this is typical yoruba

Give Tinubu a chance and see the real Hitler and Mussolini in one human

What they don’t have in strength .. they cover with power

Ordinary Yoruba church pastor wife .. to anti wey be government staff , go give you careless attitude..

This humans sabi display ignorance carelessly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by johnmartus(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hardly you will see Yoruba poke nose or utter any statement about you people. How many topic created since David umahi, kalu and Ayim PiusAyim declared for president? Since Bola AhmedTinubu declared for president you people have been having sleeplessnights over Tinubu.

Painting Yoruba bad in all social media calling for others tribes to stand against Yoruba people.
Odin13:

And the Yoruba human started with absolute gibberish and prideful ignorance of a typical Yoruba to stress his argument

Nigerians atime do laugh so hard on the ignorance of this self style Sophisticators..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Odin13: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yorubas have had their 8 years with Obasanjo. Now that the Presidency is expected to come back south, some Yorubas are surprised that the Igbos are not supporting them to have another 8 years even though they know Igbos have not had a shot at the Presidency in this political dispensation

No Dey worry on their matter .. no be sentiments or emotion .

And they wish Hausa Fulani and north to vote for them grin

Yoruba will be back as opposition this 2023

Na their very first in Asovilla..
and they still didn’t have the power

Hausa Fulani ans North is in power, incharge and in government..

Power returns North

All this noise and hatred is the last kick of a dying mofo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by walemoney007(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yorubas are not asking for Ibo support

Just stop the unnecessary attack on Tinubu

The man do not deserve this kind of attack

He has never done anything bad against ibos

Abeg

13 Likes

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by johnmartus(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yoruba never ask for your support what we are saying is that campaign for your candidate let Yoruba campaign for their own stop seeing Yoruba as a obstacle to your success.

Obj have 8 years under pdp party and obj wasn't Yoruba candidate this is a APC that a Yoruba man labour for you can't tell him not to reap what he sowed.
gidgiddy:

11 Likes

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Odin13: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Hardly you will see Yoruba poke nose or utter any statement about you people. How many topic created since David umahi, kalu and Ayim PiusAyim declared for president? Since Bola AhmedTinubu declared for president you people have been having sleeplessnights over Tinubu.

Painting Yoruba bad in all social media calling for others tribes to stand against Yoruba people.

So when Yoruba people tell themselves.. no igbo will be President

So when Yoruba humans talk down on igbos and spread hatred like you is called what

See

I am above Yoruba reverse psychology and propaganda

I lived with you people for years, do Una juju , speak una language , eat una ewedu , even plenty.. but never lost myself

I know yoruba people more than you yoruba man..

Try another moniker

Will burst una till Nairaland seize to exist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Yoruba never ask for your support what we are saying is that campaign for your candidate let Yoruba campaign for their own stop seeing Yoruba as a obstacle to your success.

Obj have 8 years under pdp party and obj wasn't Yoruba candidate this is a APC that a Yoruba man labour for you can't tell him not to reap what he sowed.

Oh I see. You have had 8 years, you are coming for another 8 years, and you are telling those who have had zero years not to see you as obstacle?

If that is the case then there is rotation at all. All 6 geopolitical zone should go for the presidency and may the best man win

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by dialfa: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:

We accommodate them ...

Na dem. Awon accomodators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by tamdun: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

Nairaland is a faceless forum,leave nairaland and go to twitter or Facebook and see what the op is talking about

6 Likes

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by TheSameGuy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Those People will NEVER preside over the affairs of this country, if tribal card didn't work, WE'LL USE RELIGIOUS CARD AGAINST THEM.

They must learn in a very hard way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Odin13: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
tamdun:

Nairaland is a faceless forum,leave nairaland and go to twitter or Facebook and see what the op is talking about

Karma is real..

You reap what you sow..

2014/15

Yoruba people were doing same all over social media

But why Yoruba don like taking what they freely give others

You insult others calling them names and then tagging them being emotional ..
They do same to a Yoruba man .. he will cry and complain like you’ve done the worst on earth

Make una wake up..

Years of propaganda is heavily catching up on Yoruba people

And e never even start

Wait till next generation of igbos .. this generation just the take an easy and don’t even sen Yoruba people

A generation that will have time for Yoruba in igboland is coming and may witness the first real fight between both

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by tamdun: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na una sabi, thanks for creating awareness for my people are now waking up

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by tamdun: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

Karma is real..

You reap what you sow..

2014/15

They do same to a Yoruba man .. he will cry and complain like you’ve done the worst on earth

Make una wake up..

And e never even start

Wait till next generation of igbos .. this generation just the take an easy and don’t even sen Yoruba people

A generation that will have time for Yoruba in igboland is coming and may witness the first real fight between both
Yoruba attack igbos on Facebook and twitter? This guy is a born liar, u mofos started this nonsense immediately Jonathan won 2011 election, the prove is still here on nairaland,look I don't want igbos to stop the attack on yoruba, in fact am happy u are attacking us, una eyes go soon clear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Masterkernel1: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

I was on reading cruise when I read through your lines, boom!.

I barely know you, but hypocrisy kills faster than cancer. I've known your Moniker long enough judging by your biased analysis.

During the Nnamdi Kanu travail, didn't you bother to know the clan of those casting aspersions as well as throwing tantrums on him? You troll what Igbos love most (Biafra) in turn, you want us to be quiet when it's time for pay back.

Lesson: You can't eat your cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by ScamHunter: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:

Igbo are tired of having thieving politicians preside. That is why you see them condemn crooked Igbo past governors but to Yoruba, a thief should be made a king. Is that how it is in your place traditionally?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Masterkernel1: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:

Open Biafra threads and see what ills Yoruba have said about the Igbos. I remember how a vegetable posted that Oyo state is bigger than the whole of the East and called us landlocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Masterkernel1: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
tamdun:

Yoruba attack igbos on Facebook and twitter? This guy is a born liar, u mofos started this nonsense immediately Jonathan won 2011 election, the prove is still here on nairaland,look I don't want igbos to stop the attack on yoruba, in fact am happy u are attacking us, una eyes go soon clear

Hahaha.... Are you South South, Brotherly?
Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by ScamHunter: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

Karma is real..

You reap what you sow..

2014/15

Make una wake up..

And e never even start

Nigerians are yet to dish them what they did to Jonathan in 2015 and they're already weeping like babies. Wait until any one from that Afonjaland gets nomination first. They must get payback for 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Ipob terrorists, nauraland Cirtuit, has spoken.

Shameless old man. What concerns you with Nigerian elections? And for the records, Yorubas couldnt care less about the support of Okoros, they can save it for their masters up North, after all, they don't have the courage to demand for the ticket from the party, let alone contest against Yorubas.

That said, the last thing we need is ipob terrorist interference in Nigerian election. If you're seen anywhere near a polling unit mr man, as a member of an officially proscribed terrorist organization, Ipob, you will be severely dealt with.

Lol. True talk. He should be handed over to DSS officials asap.

The guy is a joker though. A verified IPOB member who still engages in mischief against Yoruba Presidential ambition here on Nairaland. What shows Igbos are a confused and insinsere people more than that?

Imagine a hardcore Biafrian concerned about who becomes President of the "Zoo".

1 Like

Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by johnmartus(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
That shouldn't justify your hatred against Yoruba people .
Masterkernel1:

Open Biafra threads and see what ills Yoruba have said about the Igbos. I remember how a vegetable posted that Oyo state is bigger than the whole of the East and called us landlocked.
Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by johnmartus(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin cheesy
Dapinski:

Lol. True talk. He should be handed over to DSS officials asap.

The guy is a joker though. A verified IPOB member who still engages in mischief against Yoruba Presidential ambition here on Nairaland. What shows Igbos are a confused and insinsere people more than that?

Imagine a hardcore Biafrian concerned about who becomes President of the "Zoo".
Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by johnmartus(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin cheesy they want the both together.
omenkaLives:
Ipob terrorists, nauraland Cirtuit, has spoken.

Shameless old man. What concerns you with Nigerian elections? And for the records, Yorubas couldnt care less about the support of Okoros, they can save it for their masters up North, after all, they don't have the courage to demand for the ticket from the party, let alone contest against Yorubas.

That said, the last thing we need is ipob terrorist interference in Nigerian election. If you're seen anywhere near a polling unit mr man, as a member of an officially proscribed terrorist organization, Ipob, you will be severely dealt with.
Re: I Wish Igbos On Social Media Can Mind Their Business by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
walemoney007:
Yorubas are not asking for Ibo support

Just stop the unnecessary attack on Tinubu

The man do not deserve this kind of attack

He has never done anything bad against ibos

Abeg

lies! he has done everything wrong the moment he decleard for presidency knowing fully well it is time for South East... it's pure greediness and treachery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Former Teammates ‘snub’ Me – Ex-super Eagle Player / Breaking News;osibanjo Declares Presidential Ambituon / Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key On 23 And 24 Of January - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.