Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line (726 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by Legendrysailor(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good day nairalanders, for the past 3 weeks I have been unable to welcome back my mtn line, each time I go to an mtn office with my nin which has been fully validated and activated, I am always told during the course of welcoming back my line dat my mtn line is an override and that my picture is different from my present appearance . I really need to welcome back my line pls help
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
go to court
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by KingAlayinde(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Good day nairalanders, for the past 3 weeks I have been unable to welcome back my mtn line, each time I go to an mtn office with my nin which has been fully validated and activated, I am always told during the course of welcoming back my line dat my mtn line is an override and that my picture is different from my present appearance . I really need to welcome back my line pls help

Shey you self don bleach ni?? Black for photo white man for real that might bring confusion and for security purposes they can't , but tell them you're ready to have court affidavit for the Sims to get validated to you again

1 Like

Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by Legendrysailor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
KingAlayinde:

Shey you self don bleach ni?? Black for photo white man for real that might bring confusion and for security purposes they can't , but tell them you're ready to have court affidavit for the Sims to get validated to you again

Bloody nincompoop. I never asked for ur daft opinion, miscreant
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by jmoore(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Try roadside welcome back.
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by KingAlayinde(m): 5:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Sebi I only ask you a question , so why you come dey para, are you a mumu man ??
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by DonPADRO(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Hey, don't insult him. Focus on the message and not the messenger. Go to court for an affidavit. 5k paid in one corner of the premises and you will get it

1 Like

Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by Legendrysailor(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2022
DonPADRO:

Hey, don't insult him. Look at the message and not messenger. Go to court for an affidavit. 2k paid in one corner of the premises and you will get it

Good day I was very angry at the time he replied but am sorry for showering invectives on him. Bro pls if I go to court for an affidavit how will it help in welcoming back my sim card
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by DonPADRO(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Good day I was very angry at the time he replied but am sorry for showering invectives on him. Bro pls if I go to court for an affidavit how will it help in welcoming back my sim card

Talk to the CS agents. Tell them you are prepared to take an affidavit to prove ownership. They should advice further.
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by Legendrysailor(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2022
DonPADRO:

Talk to the CS agents. Tell them you are prepared to take an affidavit to prove ownership. They should advice further.

Ok bro thanks
Re: HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line by KingAlayinde(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Legendrysailor:

don't even bother again,Just say bye bye to ya sim, cos you already insulted emptyhen C. E. O with ya big grammar I can't understand

(1) (Reply)

Settling Down With Him In A Self Contained Or The Family House? / Yul Edochie's Beautiful Family Picture With 1st Wife (pics) / I am my mummy's only kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.