Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I am my mummy's only kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I am my mummy's only kid (731 Views)

My Mum Told Me She Is GLAD I'm NOT Her Only Kid,I don't make her HAPPY / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am my mummy's only kid by ObamaMessi: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Is that how it feels to be the only kid of a mother when your step mum have several kids? My mum is actually the 2nd wife, but they divorced when they realized the BIBLE was against polygamy.

My step siblings always sideline me.Now I'm in America and my uncle's family are sidelining me.

Was I born to be sidelined?
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by chatinent: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Let me pretend like I have a solution: pray.
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by ImaIma1(f): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Send who send you.
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by LadySarah: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
You may even marry and your wife will sideline you for the kids too.

So learn to sideline too cool cool
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by Channah1(f): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
You don get time for yourself finish come dey get time for who no get your time?

I know America can be very boring but you can still make something out of the boredom.

How about going into vlogging and make some cool cash?
Better still, get multiple jobs to keep you busy.

3 Likes

Re: I am my mummy's only kid by ibechris(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
See young man,this is the time to take your mothers family serious and even if it means to change your name to your mothers maiden name because even in death,no one would ever see u as theirs.

The earlier u know this,the better for u. There are few God sent uncles in Nigeria but I have only encountered more wicked ones than the good ones.
"Sha no let them see u kill"

Goodluck to u.
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
I understand that you want to feel belonged, to feel loved and wanted by your family(everyone does), but try to focus on yourself and on people who truly appreciate you.

Make friends with people who will inspire, motivate, and propel you into making something good of yourself.

Don't make yourself available to people who don't value you.
You're valuable.

Your wholesomeness within is of God. Nobody can give you that.

1 Like

Re: I am my mummy's only kid by poshestmina(f): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sometimes, we get friends who are better than family members.

Love yourself and others but don't force of 'want ' you.
When they see you doing well, they will 'need' you.

Love and light.
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My step siblings always sideline me.Now I'm in America and my uncle's family are sidelining me.

Care to explain further exactly what you mean by being sidelined? undecided
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by Richy4(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Dolly Parton's song... Coat of many colours...There's the lyrics that says... "One is only poor if they choose to be".... You simply chose to be slide lined...

If u look within you carefully, U might identify hundreds of people who admired and are willing for u to be their centre of attention...

But due to human nature, u were not paying them any mind... The few that doesn't care about you and your existence are the ones u desperately wanted their approval and recognition...

You were not born to be sidelined...Search and identify where u will be celebrated and not where u will be tolerated...The hero lies in you... All the best..
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by Nobodyany1: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Is that how it feels to be the only kid of a mother when your step mum have several kids? My mum is actually the 2nd wife, but they divorced when they realized the BIBLE was against polygamy.

please can I pm you?
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by ObamaMessi: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nobodyany1:
please can I pm you?
Yes, do u live here in Houston?
Re: I am my mummy's only kid by frozen70(f): 1:51am On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:

It's just envy and nothing else

So take it easy with them and you have to decide either to be I dentified with your mother family's or your father family's

In all, am glad you are abroad plan for your self on how to settle down early to start having your own family

As for your father's family, trade with caution don't let them use your head to settle whatever issues they have among themselves

Lastly mind what you will be telling or discussing with anyone of them that calls you, they must not know too much of you

If you are in Nigeria, selling just phone charger and phone cover on a barrow, they are done with you long ago because you won't have value

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Relatives Living Abroad Stingy? / Male Child Wahala: Men Read This Before You Send Your Wife Packing / Is Inter Tribal Marriage Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.