Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) (30678 Views)

Obaseki Breaks Ramadan Fast With Otaru Of Auchi, Lauds Monarch For Prayers / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by JosephXavier: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
U
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by snoopz: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Him just dey carryout him ceremonial function

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by tempusfugit: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Because Edo north has some native Muslim population
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why are they dressed like Fulanis ?
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:
Man like Osinbajo. Carry go Sir!
He should contest for president.

I am certain he will win tongue
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Ayoefa: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They should dress like Igbos? Abi? Why are you people always complaining about other people's way of life?
If that's the way they choose to live their lives, what concerns you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Both of them are the same, they're cabals...
mayklef:
Like for Osinbanjo, share for tinubu
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by tempusfugit: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
B
Faber:
cheesy

Na next Presido be this. He will free Nanmdi Kanu, clean up Ogoni, finish 2nd Niger Bridge and open up the East to the Sea.

Las las all Man will forget about Biafra. This man will renew the face of Nigeria. That's if only Cabals go free him o. The only legacy Buhari will be remembered for, will be that he gave Nigeria a very good man as President

Mark my words today.
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
tempusfugit:
Because Edo north has some native Muslim population

Thanks for the Info ?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Foreigna2: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
So na junior minister chieftaincy osinbajo dey attend now

It seems he doesn't have better things doing in government

Oops I forgot na all mini marriage, naming ceremony e dey attend now as him own consultation

Your father and your mother's father are not fit to shine Osinbajo's shoes. That is how you will keep wailing till you will be serving those who are supposed to serve you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osinbajo: 2023 in mind
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by marhez43(f): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Weytin this old man dey look for again.u don chop money finish.k na death remain for u people.#we dont want Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:

Oops I forgot na all mini marriage, naming ceremony e dey attend now as him own consultation

I think if he was not invited he won't be there moreso either junior minister or senior minister a responsible leader must not look down on anybody status.

Pls try to understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
gebest:
Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What is he going to do for nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Oracleforce: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:

Jumping into a conclusion without knowing the relationship between the two of them. ...is stupid.

Yes. Stupid
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
mayklef:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Germi9: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osibanjo is in my backyard grin
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:
Osinbajo in Auchi for the installation of Clem Agba as Oduma of Auchi.

Mr Agba is the Minister of Budget and National Planning.

No one can deny the chemistry this man has with the people. #OsinbajoInAuchi

Which chemistry and which people are u referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by zicoraads: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's Osinbajo or nothing. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by michoim(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:
Yes ooo. He who has an ear let him hear...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

[s]This is condescending and disrespectful to a Leader who is perhaps older than your parents wink . People have lives and relationships outside political offices. Why do you think the Akwa Ibom State Governor always invites HE Prof Osibanjo to commission his projects? Do you even know that HE Udom is an Akokite like HE Osibanjo wink

Congratulations to you Mr Clem Agba.
Wishing Mr VP a great stay in Otaru of Auchi Palace.

Meanwhile, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever[/s].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:

Don't mind the useless coward. He and his oloriburuku London hospital customer will not smell aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
mayklef:
Nairaland likes and share is not a polling unit.
I hope u have PVC for the forth coming general elections. Pls get one for yourself

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
VaselineCrew:
What exactly has this guy done?

Under his watch, everything became much much worse.
Bread is now #400 from #150. He must think Nigerians are fools. Useless vp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by wwwihy: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:
Osinbajo in Auchi for the installation of Clem Agba as Oduma of Auchi.

Mr Agba is the Minister of Budget and National Planning.

No one can deny the chemistry this man has with the people. #OsinbajoInAuchi

Minister of State for Finance, Budget and National Planning
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Handsum64: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:

Are you normal?
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Rayjnr: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
mayklef:

Na so una mata dey be , anybody wey una support for social media dey always loose.
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Allisgud: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
auchi are 90% Muslims the 10% na the one wey don go Lagos or other city or state come back

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by PatAnselm(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
So him enter town and e no be like person enter sef...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
PatAnselm:
So him enter town and e no be like person enter sef...

Aswear how which i no see am for nairaland i for no know say he come Edo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.