Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) (30672 Views)

Obaseki Breaks Ramadan Fast With Otaru Of Auchi, Lauds Monarch For Prayers / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Lapilolo: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Your reasoning dey make me wonder if Na yansh or brain you dey use. I'm glad you said "The only legacy buhari will be remember for is oshebajo" Nothing else. The same Oshebajo has in his words and action vows to continue with buhari Legacy. . Mr support, Na poverty, failed economy policies and hardship this man represent. Open your eyes this man is not different from buhari... Be Wise!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Na next Presido be this. He will free Nanmdi Kanu, clean up Ogoni, finish 2nd Niger Bridge and open up the East to the Sea.

Las las all Man will forget about Biafra. This man will renew the face of Nigeria. That's if only Cabals go free him o. The only legacy Buhari will be remembered for, will be that he gave Nigeria a very good man as President

Mark my words today. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
VaselineCrew:
What exactly has this guy done?

Under his watch, everything became much much worse.
worse is not as bad as scatter...under the watch of tinubu, everything Will scatter

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by chukxie(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why are they dressed like Fulanis ?

Because Auchi has a large Muslim population.
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Auchi the land I grew
Who no know me for Auchi no know person

I remember some years back when this same Otaru of Auchi climbed a mango tree in his compound to blaze kpoli
Me and my niggas didn't notice in time that someone was up the tree , bc we were more vigilant and focus on the soldiers guardian the palace
Na so baba just whisper to us:

"Wa Fi mango , but wakha gbiku yo to , wakha fa neh, wakere yowawah

Means , pluck your mangoes but don't dirt the place and leave in time ..

Na correct man.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by bishopkc007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
My candidate my choice, carry on PYO
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by SocialJustice: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
So na junior minister chieftaincy osinbajo dey attend now

It seems he doesn't have better things doing in government

Oops I forgot na all mini marriage, naming ceremony e dey attend now as him own consultation
E be like say like 20 ministers dey your family. I greet you sir.
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by CXLVII: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s Auchi where they predominantly Muslims.

And that dressing is not a Fulani things. Many Northern tribes dress that way.

Just like they make you assume that only Fulani rear cattle, it’s a false general belief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by basseeafricana: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:
Osinbajo in Auchi for the installation of Clem Agba as Oduma of Auchi.

Mr Agba is the Minister of Budget and National Planning.

No one can deny the chemistry this man has with the people. #OsinbajoInAuchi
He is jumping up and down, no reasonable and clear economic blueprint. If this man becomes president, I can bet it, he will continue Buhari policy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by stainlessnature: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Auchi is a Muslim dominated town. In fact, you hardly find an Auchi man who is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Campaign strategy
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Milly44(f): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Pyo or nothing
Who be pyo?
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Ladyhart: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Milly44:

Who be pyo?
Proff Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Auchi the land I grew
Who no know me for Auchi no know person

I remember some years back when this same Otaru of Auchi climbed a mango tree in his compound to blaze kpoli
Me and my niggas didn't notice in time that someone was up the tree , bc we were more vigilant and focus on the soldiers guardian the palace
Na so baba just whisper to us:

"Wa Fi mango , but wakha gbiku yo to , wakha fa neh, wakere yowawah

Means , pluck your mangoes but don't dirt the place and leave in time ..

Na correct man.

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Abe auchi lu ki ra?
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
klimkid:
Osinbajo in Auchi for the installation of Clem Agba as Oduma of Auchi.

Mr Agba is the Minister of Budget and National Planning.

No one can deny the chemistry this man has with the people. #OsinbajoInAuchi

President of Nigeria 2023.
Re: Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
EFCCAbuja:
Abe auchi lu ki ra?

ia Kiri Auchi , but awiame yi Auchi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEN. ABUBAKAR KILLED MKO ABIOLA SAYS AL-MUSTAPHA / FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.