Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership (14096 Views)

Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Ebubu4: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Reacting to a statement credited to Atiku, Umahi the former vice president and the PDP to stop linking him with their woes.

Atiku had through Raymond Dokpesi, the Chairman of the Technical Committee for the actualization of Atiku Abubakar Presidential ambition, described Umahi as heartless for unjustly sealing the Ebonyi PDP secretariat and the continued detention of the party’s spokesperson in police custody.

“I remember vividly when I came here on two, three occasions, the first one was when I was contesting for chairman of the party, this governor met me at Abuja after I have visited here to plead with me to step down for the chairmanship race for the overall interest of the party and in the overall interested of the federal government.

“This same man did not have sufficient patience when it came to his own personal ambition of becoming the president, he brutally shut down the PDP secretariat, that’s a heinous act, that is the height of brutality and wickedness,” Dokpesi said.

Speaking to newsmen through the special assistant on Media and Publicity Mr Francis Nwaze, Umahi said: “Our attention has been drawn to a publication credited to the former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar in which he urged Governor David Umahi, to unseal the PDP Secretariat and release detained Spokesman of the Party in the State.

“The People’s Democratic Party in Ebonyi State should make efforts to first, find the location of its Secretariat without involving the focused administration of Governor David Umahi, that is if it has a Secretariat as we are not aware of where they have a permanent Secretariat in their name.

“Governor David Umahi left the party in November 2020, he did not leave with even a pin belonging to the Party. And so long as we understand the continued reference to Governor Umahi by the PDP long after his exit, is a sign that the Party misses his astute leadership acumen, we appeal to the Party to please find a soft landing as Governor Umahi has since moved on in his Progressive march to eldorado.

“We are constrained to make further comments on the case of its spokesperson, Nwoba Chika who is now in detention, his case is now pending in a court of competent jurisdiction. His political party have the leeway to prove themselves innocent through the court process instead of tempting the State Government to meddle in contempt of court.”
https://semmatloaded.com/2022/01/2023-umahi-replies-atiku-says-pdp-missing-his-leadership/amp/

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Jostoman: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
The despiration of UMAHI and UZODINMA because of 2023 election is getting out of hand. How can you start arresting and declaring opposition members wanted because they criticize your government.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by helinues: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gov Dave should have also ignored this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by KUNZEH(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Auxtin85(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
The toothless bulldog will only make himself less popular

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by ketiba3655: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Who be umahi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by eldoradoxx: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Am certain what happened to Akpabio will happen to Umahi. Akpabio left for APC but his entire political structure refused to cross over with him till tomorrow. Umahi left PDP but his entire State is PDP spirit, soul and body. Umahi is too small to remove entrenched PDP structure in Ebonyi State. How does an 8 year old party replace a 23 years structure. In 2023, PDP will recover Imo and Ebonyi State without any debate.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Same mistake like Okorocha, Hope, Ngige, Akpabio, oshomole etc.. can't they learn from Ambode, Atiku, Peter Obi?.. penetrate the opposition while maintaining a solid grassroot base. That way you are secured on all fronts that your party would be scared to even fight you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Oysters(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Doesn't he have more flyovers to brag about? undecided

Ísí cement

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Jibabs2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
ketiba3655:
Who be umahi
Best governor in South East

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by FUTURE20(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Umahi is constantly building his downfall
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by helinues: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
bsalawu264:
I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 1
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by rickyrex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
There are things I don't comment on
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Jerryherd: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Two desperados

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by BJanta: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:
Gov Dave should have also ignored this

The truth is hard to ignore, it's like a price in your armpit.
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
I’m yet to decide who I’ll even vote for.
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Arabaincubus: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
From Umahi to Dokpesi; all of them clowns.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Kingpin1000: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
I dreamt that Buhari told me his Presidential candidate is Hope Uzodimma
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by 77up(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Am certain what happened to Akpabio will happen to Umahi. Akpabio left for APC but his entire political structure refused to cross over with him till tomorrow. Umahi left PDP but his entire State is PDP spirit, soul and body. Umahi is too small to remove entrenched PDP structure in Ebonyi State. How does an 8 year old party replace a 23 years structure. In 2023, PDP will recover Imo and Ebonyi State without any debate.
Like we care !

Yet,you people cannot get the presidential ticket of a party you all both dead and alive served and still serving tongue ..... shame!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin Even Thier National secretarit na SCAM grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by KanwuliaExtra: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Darling Daddy Atiku! Not mind dem o. Just siddon ya house dey look jeje. kiss

Let Tinubu inherit GBESE BORROW-BORROW economy jor.

Dem dey find wey to chop ya money. Let Oga Bouillon van carry market abeg!
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Seun360(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jibabs2:
Best governor in South East

Tell them.
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Seun360(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
If their is any hope of an Igbo President, it will definitely be Umahi of Ebonyi State.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Leshyne(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
He will soon be politically obsolete
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Tzar(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
They said Umahi left without a pin that belongs to PDP? He left with the MANDATE the people gave PDP for Pete’s sake!
If not because Nigeria is lawless, politicians who decamp without the proof of deep rooted factionalization should drop their political positions!

Ebubu4:

https://semmatloaded.com/2022/01/2023-umahi-replies-atiku-says-pdp-missing-his-leadership/amp/
Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by Kingpele(m): 4:47am On Jan 30, 2022
PDP is a party of thieves and foolish folks,16 wasted years, if this country is normal, people will be ashamed to admit that they are members of PDP, cos of the shame they brought to this country, when Abacha was stealing our funds with his boys 1 dollar was less than 40 naira but we still feel the effects of it till date ,I can't believe that people will be asking jona to contest in 2023 after his failed administration, I read an article yesterday on how Barack Obama visited the official residence of US president only to realise that nobody send him ,he was even scanned before he could enter the same place he lived for 8years ,he was even the one reporting it ,I realised that respect Americans bestow on their president is as a result of their love for their country not because of the person occupying the office but here majority of Nigerians are blinded by religion, tribe and language, our loyalty is limited to our own selfish desires, this is why we celebrate fraudsters, thieves and political criminals in our national life ,yet we think this country will grow with that stupid mindset of ours,this is why an old clueless man was presented to us by APC (with his failed past refurbished ) as a messiah and we all fail for it ..may God help us in this country..Happy birthday to me God am grateful

1 Like

Re: 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership by muheeb01(m): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Umahi wanted to remove pdp structure totally in an obvious pdp state....you want to start a fight you can't finish,politics isn't done that way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Okonjo-iweala - Obama Saw Through You / Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.