Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Evangelist Dominion Pens Emotional Letter To WSOC On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evangelist Dominion Pens Emotional Letter To WSOC On His Birthday (116 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Nadia Buari Pens Down Emotional Letter To John Dumelo Ahead Of Ghanaian Election / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Dominion Pens Emotional Letter To WSOC On His Birthday by MikePhilly(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
How well do you know Daniel Dominion? The Holy Spirit filled evangelist who earlier this year led a group of ghetto youths to acknowledge Christ as their Lord and personal savior during an outreach with the Winners Soldiers of Christ?

Well, today is his birthday. But instead of the business contractor to throw a birthday party, he is commemorating the occasion with the conclusion of Winners Chapel's 21 day fasting and prayer.

The fast which began on Sunday, January 10th, has been a source of spiritual reservoir for millions around the world, especially members of the Winners Soldiers of Christ, who through engaging Pastor E.A. Adeboye's quest for 8 million souls to celebrate his 80th birthday in March, led over 63 souls to Christ during a corporate ministration.

To celebrate the day, Bro Dan simply wrote
"Thanks for everybody in Winner Soldiers of Christ for being there for me"

Joining family, friends and kingdom associates to celebrate this man of God, Mr. Julius Omotayo wrote on the Winners Soldiers of Christ platform,

Winners soldiers of Christ, shout Hallelujah. Let us celebrate our brother, Daniel Dominion, a great evangelist and man of honor.
Happy birthday, Evangelist Daniel Dominion, the word of God in Exodus 23 vs 25 26 27 shall speaks for you all the days of your life in Jesus name.........
Father, grant him more grace to serve you(God) and never be delivered from serving you in Jesus name........ AMENNNNN

His cheerful wife and fellow Winners Soldier, Vicky Dominion, followed with
"Happy blessed birthday my love, this your new age will launch you into higher realms of service to God almighty...you will not fail God and your generation. the God that you serve will keep increasing you on every side, grace to obey God in all things and at all time is released upon you in this your new age, favour of God will keep speaking for you at all time, the fear of God will be your delight all the days of your life. enjoy your day is specially made for you❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cosmetologist Caroline Okeke also wrote;
"Happy birthday brother , God bless your new age with a special gift that your heart desires"

Sister Vivian posted
"Happy birthday to you my brother ,my friend ,my great evangelist, the angel in the life of my sis vic ,may heaven shower you with more blessings that you desire in jesus name Amen.we the winners soldiers of Christ loves you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Oluwatosin Tijani too wrote
"Happy birthday bro Dan. May your many more beautiful years be filled with Gods presence in all ramifications. Age gracefully sir"

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtu.be/jlrdtyjrow8 / Https://youtu.be/gakrwoefog4 / Dating Mistake - Funny Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.