Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice (37291 Views)

US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons / Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by theTranscriber: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
The appointee is not Yoruba though but married to a Yoruba Christian, Youruba christians lead YMM follow

Yoruba Christian Lagba!
what rubbish?

Keep this trash to your ethnicity please

2 Likes

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by chijiokecosmos: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
This is what happens when a foolish n cursed tribe is full of hate. The same thing you celebrate daily here about your tribe is what you are castigating.

For those that claim Yoruba started the hate, here is one I have never seen before. I know the person am quoting is not Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre n any other tribe.

Only one foolish tribe is filled with endemic hate n chronic bigotry in Nigeria. Yes your guess is as good as mine, the jews from hellfire, the wretched south that is it.
Close that foul-smelling gutter you call my mouth. Afonjas the world’s dirtiest people.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by porthouse7(f): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2022
waterbrown24:
Ibadan expressway gutter Media.

candace is African american and not a Nigerian..
e no talk say na yoruba, na ur tribal hate dey work u

2 Likes

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Cchuks27(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Great news!
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by theTranscriber: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2022
khiaa:
Stop lying, she's a Black American married to a Nigerian.
well everyone can see that

Just that the headline gets more views that way
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by davidque: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Akinwunmi must be an American aboriginal name

Celebrate with others so that you can also be celebrated when it comes to your turn

Please read the article first..... she is an African American married to a Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by dapolaw(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

The news was clear enough... She is married to a Nigerian by the name Eric Akinwumi, so she's eligible to become a Nigerian by marriage if she so desire.

Don't let your bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning. A word they say it's enough for the wise.

waterbrown24:

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by theTranscriber: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Aidejay:
Akinwumi means

Victory is mine.

So therefore Candace - Jackson Akinwumi will be the greatest US Supreme Court Judge Of All Time. Thus bringing fulfilment to the proud YORUBA name she bears.

I see her victorious, and adding great children of victory to the yoruba bloodline.

Yoruba is amazing. The greatest thing created.
Akinwumi literally means "I desire bravery"

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Morenikeji090(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
We all know don't feel jealous..... Yoruba blood is thicker... In Nigeria and world Yoruba tribe is well recognized incase you are in pain of our culture....
ViperAda:
She is not Yoruba, she is an in-law. Yoruba do not behave like the noisy neighbors.

-Viper

5 Likes

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by davidque: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
The appointee is not Yoruba though but married to a Yoruba Christian, Youruba christians lead YMM follow

Yoruba Christian Lagba!

Totally unnecessary for you to hype tribe, it is irrelevant to this story. we are proud that she is black and married to a Nigerian, That's all. Why are the youths of this generation too hooked on ethnic sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by twosquare(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Aidejay:
Akinwumi means

Victory is mine.

So therefore Candace - Jackson Akinwumi will be the greatest US Supreme Court Judge Of All Time. Thus bringing fulfilment to the proud YORUBA name she bears.

I see her victorious, and adding great children of victory to the yoruba bloodline.

Yoruba is amazing. The greatest thing created.
No...I desire a brave fellow/I desire bravery, not victory is mine
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Morenikeji090(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2022
Bastard if we checkmate where you this motherfucker reside we gonna see you and your generation gonna be living in south west... Yoruba are bad still you motherfucker don't wanna leave our region.. you and your folks are full of hating us... Lol hate us we are far recognized in Nigeria and world more than your stupid tribe... Fuckkkk you for bullying my Yoruba folks...
waterbrown24:

Bullshit from a slum candidate. mere looking at your write-up one can easily deduce between me and you who is fucking retarded..

An Afonja desecrated blood such as you can never be my father. If a proper DNA test is carried out to ascertain your paternity; 99% chances the oblong head who fathered you, is not your dad, omo ale.!

2 Likes

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Guyman02: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Vistra40:

But if she were to be an igbo person you will be jumping up and down the thread. Bigotry makes one stupid and it doesn’t matter your tribe
Every contrary viewpoint here is attributed to the Igbos, nawao
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Newton85: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2022
waterbrown24:

Of course, she's African American, not Yoruba. She's married to a Yoruba. But this is ironic coming from you meth cannibals who believe a Swiss woman Nwanyiocha is Eboe just because she's married to one of you. Stupid hypocrites!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Newton85: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Christian Lagba!
Of course, she's African American, not Yoruba. She's married to
a Yoruba. But this is ironic coming from you meth
cannibals who believe a Swiss woman Nwanyiocha is Eboe just
because she's married to one of you. Stupid hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Fatale: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2022
See Them Dey Defend Person Wey No Give A Bleep about Them. I Wonder When The South East, South West and South South go Get Sense.
Fighting Between Yourselves Why The Land Grabbers and Terrorists Are In Your Backyard.
You People Can Not Be United For Once To Fight for The Common Good And Security Of Your States.
Shey Election Don Dey Reach Again. E Go Clear For una Eyes.

Fatale!
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Morenikeji090(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
If she's Nigerian or not... I want some folks who keep hating Yoruba that our tribe and culture is far recognized more than yours.. yoruba bloodline is strong keep hating us we gonna keep making progress in life... Yoruba is this Yoruba is that.. still you bastard will still be coming to our region why can't you hold and stay in your foolish region full of super violence.. haters keep hating us... Fuckkkk haters..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Newton85: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Very amusing seeing meth cannibals on here telling us that she's not Yoruba but African American married to Yoruba, lol. From same hypocritical buffoons who are calling a White Swiss woman Nwanyiocha an Eboe just because she's married to one of them and even want to make her a commissioner just because she eats Ofe Nsala on Youtube. What a mentally unstable people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Blackdisciple(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Wow that's nice...

Congrats to her.
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Newton85: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Akinwunmi must be an American aboriginal name

Celebrate with others so that you can also be celebrated when it comes to your turn
Same Eboes who call a white woman from Switzerland Nwanyiocha an Eboe just because she's married to one of them are now telling us that Candace Jackson Akinwunmi is not Yoruba even though she's married to a Yoruba? Lol, their hypocrisy no shock you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by maak400: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Yoruba and intelligence na 5 and 6
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Gval123: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Oracleforce:
This woman blackness is like someone inner Nyashi
becos, if na u, u 4 don bleach ur skin finish since

2 Likes

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by nedekid: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2022
waterbrown24:

Bullshit from a slum candidate. mere looking at your write-up one can easily deduce between me and you who is fucking retarded..

An Afonja desecrated blood such as you can never be my father. If a proper DNA test is carried out to ascertain your paternity; 99% chances the oblong head who fathered you, is not your dad, omo ale.!

grin

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Vistra40: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Guyman02:

Every contrary viewpoint here is attributed to the Igbos, nawao

Calm down bro! I too am an igbo person and I also caution those who attribute contrary view points to igbos. But in this case, am not mistaken about the guy I quoted.
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by DMerciful(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerians celebrate appointments in foreign lands but are extremely tribalistic at home. Crazy people!

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by NkanuSon: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2022
U cursed imbecille from the gutter southh waste,she is not a yoruba woman ,deal with it

Newton85:
Very amusing seeing meth cannibals on here telling us that she's not Yoruba but African American married to Yoruba, lol. From same hypocritical buffoons who are calling a White Swiss woman Nwanyiocha an Eboe just because she's married to one of them and even want to make her a commissioner just because she eats Ofe Nsala on Youtube. What a mentally unstable people!

1 Like

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by EmmaLege: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2022
cool
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Ayoefa: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Christian Lagba!

meth and cannibalism is a deadly combination. Pls say no to Mkpuru mirri.
Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Newton85: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2022
NkanuSon:
U cursed imbecille from the gutter southh waste,she is not a yoruba woman ,deal with it

I need the real meth cannibals to challenge me, not an inferior Wawa cannibal like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice by Bar1941(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
This is what happens when a foolish n cursed tribe is full of hate. The same thing you celebrate daily here about your tribe is what you are castigating.

For those that claim Yoruba started the hate, here is one I have never seen before. I know the person am quoting is not Hausa Fulanis Ikwerre n any other tribe.

Only one foolish tribe is filled with endemic hate n chronic bigotry in Nigeria. Yes your guess is as good as mine, the jews from hellfire, the wretched south that is it.

100% on point, I've never seen a tribe as bitter and toxic to other tribes like those pigs, come to other regions in the country, you see them in their millions getting equal opportunities like their host, they are even allowed to buy and own properties in South West like the south westerners, a privilege a yoruba or other tribes can hardly enjoy in their lands, yet all they do in reciprocation is spitting out the venomous hate spits in them. Cursed people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.