Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) (29429 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Heterodox(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ademola47:

Honestly, with all the money, fame and touch of thuggery he has, he deserves some accolade. For him to think it is important to still get a degree means he knows the value.
E pele.

Value ko, invaluate ni

Nonsense and ingredients.

Next you'll say he's looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Skidee: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
I'm impressed really, no wonder he sings better than that fine boy.
More grease to him.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Heterodox(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
snoopz:
This guy going back to school despite his wealth means alot

It means nothing.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Heterodox(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tvoice:

U think say dis wan enter class one day ? welcome to the system .
Leave them to be talking trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Honeylaz(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tvoice:

It was Distance Learning platform. He doesn't need to enter class.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by rolams(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tvoice:

He dey enter class steadily!
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by rolams(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oracleforce:
Agba'Ya after using his early life to play nonsense..he is now going to school to obtain b sc with his son's mate.

I know he will buy the result...

Your mumu never do? Check well, he don get ND before. Again, he don travel abroad go study networking for US.

5 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look healthy...
How can you have money and look so unkempt
d guy Na like 52 yrs old oga
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Maj196:
It's good to earn a degree even if you no go use am. Congrats Osupa.

This dude will soon go for one political office
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
L'aye igbakan t'eshin ba ma wi
A loun Sha l'oga o t'oba je t'ere sisa
Sugbon nigbayen ere n be l'ese Malu gan.
Gbogbo ara Malu l'owa ngbayi niseyin
Gbogbo ara Malu l'owa Kiki owo.

He's a genius.

Bola146 I'm not OBALOLA, stop mentioning me every thread
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a Philosopher o. I still remember one of his lines where he compared a Horse to a Cow and said that initially people place more value on horse but now everything in the body of a Cow is valuable and a money spinner. That is the story of life where people place less value on what's important.

That track was in one of his awesome music albums released like 15-18 years ago.

He is a philosopher and very witty. He has very sharp healthy eyes with great dentition.
I really admire and respect him a lot. He is not controversial at all yet much more successful than most of his peers.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sandwich Graduate
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Judolisco:
d guy Na like 52 yrs old oga

He looks dangerously bloated around the upper part of his body
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Allisgud: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Maybe this news will help Bella shurmda
see u u think say them go put him and Bella Shmurda academically saheed go reach am,shey na class wey saheed attend 4 times a year grin grin grin
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
So proud of him, Next is Mc Oluomo and Co grin grin grin
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by lildush(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
This guy doesn't look healthy.. he needs medical attention. ASAP
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by jclassiq(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
saasala:
When I met the Fuji maestro, he blew me off my feet with his intelligence. He is an erudite indeed. I was in his house; he showed me his book shelves and I was amazed at the kind of materials he reads. I even pronounced an English word wrongly and he had to correct me. We argued about the pronunciation and he just typed it on google for me to hear.

Na correct niggaa!

Even if this thing you typed is lie, i still have lots of respect for that man. He is very different from the guys in his genre of music. Pasuma fit no even finish secondary School.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by myrates: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations king saheed Osupa
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheSameGuy:
L'aye igbakan t'eshin ba ma wi
A loun Sha l'oga o t'oba je t'ere sisa
Sugbon nigbayen ere n be l'ese Malu gan.
Gbogbo ara Malu l'owa ngbayi niseyin
Gbogbo ara Malu l'owa Kiki owo.

He's a genius.

Bola146 I'm not OBALOLA, stop mentioning me every thread

Wow!!! You are absolutely right. Thank you so very much sir. God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by jimtemi1: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
LOL,theres nothing unkempt about this pix, if u talking about his hair, he may want to change his look, were as he is within the school premises IE still a student
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by 9iceprince(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

Before we judge you lets see your father’s pics @ 52

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
9iceprince:

Before we judge you lets see your father’s pics @ 52

My father??
Well, it’s really not your fault...so i’ll Just ignore you
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Kog45(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
saasala:
When I met the Fuji maestro, he blew me off my feet with his intelligence. He is an erudite indeed. I was in his house; he showed me his book shelves and I was amazed at the kind of materials he reads. I even pronounced an English word wrongly and he had to correct me. We argued about the pronunciation and he just typed it on google for me to hear.

Na correct niggaa!
Good for him.Osupa corrected you on pronunciation?Osupa that cannot speak good English confidently.I saw him recently delivering a speech poorly in english after K1 de ultimate speech during one of the showbiz journalist magazine dedication and wasn't surprised being a Fuji artist but with this degree now and for him to correct you on pronunciation then am confused.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
jimtemi1:
LOL,theres nothing unkempt about this pix, if u talking about his hair, he may want to change his look, were as he is within the school premises IE still a student

U should know looking good is a subjective matter...
.u don’t have to agree with my view of being unkempt...That doesn’t mean u should invalidate it
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Finishing one's final paper is not the same as graduating.

You don't immediately become a graduate by simply submitting your final paper.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bodmum:
see tommy . A good example of amoeba.

How dare you say that to Olufimo 1

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
I’m sure he boughted it
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Hiq0: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Lampy336: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
ego sir..
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
It was not an easy task for us but we thank God we are now a graduate from the premier university

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by seglabsy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Don’t know why to laugh just dey do me
adesewaaaa

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ademola47:

Honestly, with all the money, fame and touch of thuggery he has, he deserves some accolade. For him to think it is important to still get a degree means he knows the value.

You seriously got it!
But the Youth of today says ' School na Scam,'
Even Face Book owner had to return to one of the Ivy league University to complete his Bsc.
Today's youth orientation are being bastardized by false claims and the Society Piet abnormality is diverting their attention to lies and falsehood! The Youth wants quick fix,no more Surulere again!
May God Almighty delivered out youth from darkness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Looks Like Speed Darlington - Check Her Picture / E-money Looks Good In New Photos / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.