Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

If A Yoruba Becomes President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If A Yoruba Becomes President (749 Views)

See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Yoruba Becomes President by Justmesagi: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
What do you think will happen if a Yoruba becomes our president in 2023?

For me, one thing about them is that they are good administrators. They are very cunning and strategic. Before he leaves office as the president he would have perfected Yoruba dominance in virtually everything with tactical policies.

This is why the Northern politicians are very cautious of them.
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by DispatcherLagos: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
You forgot to mention one thing that every Yoruba posses...."agberoism". Now go back to your post an for every "Yoruba" you see substitute it for "agbero".
I will help you with the second paragraph

For me,one thing about them is that they are good agberos. They are very cunning and lazy. Before he leaves office as the president he would have perfected agbero dominance in virtually everything with Stoopid policies.

Thank me later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by Justmesagi: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Lol. What's funny?
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by Kollins11: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2022

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by Justmesagi: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Justmesagi:

For me, one thing about them is that they are good administrators. They are very cunning and strategic. Before he leaves office as the president he would have perfected Yoruba dominance in virtually everything with tactical policies.

Rubbish. The Yorubas are the least clannish folks in Nigeria.

Northern politicians are scared of a Yoruba Presidency because they believe, as Awolowo is famous for trying to do, that a Yoruba President will try and reorganise Nigeria from the perspective of empowering the average Nigerian as best as possible.

Northern politicians love the clear and very distinct elitist demarcation between the talakawas, who do not have 10 kobo to their name, and the small elite class with enough private cash each to fill a big swimming pool.

The nightmare of the North is a political system, they feel a Yoruba can deliver, that vests power and control in the people. That very considerstion is anathema to what Northern elites believe in as core principle.

15 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by KanwuliaExtra: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Will be no different from the other Yoruba President.

Back to same ol’ rubbish!

We need a foreign intervention please.
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by TheCrusader14: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
As long as Ibo and Fulani insist on One Nigeria, they should be ready to accept Yoruba leadership. That's the only way forward. Either Yoruba rules or we break up this accursed British cage.

Justmesagi

post=109796155:

5 Likes

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by jneutron4000: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
MC Olumo will be a better governor than all the SE governors.

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by allcomage: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
One aspect the north fears to give Yoruba power is the npa, not only that they make unaccounted trillions ,they use it to provide jobs for their people to the detriment of Yoruba and other Nigerians. They regard all the federal establishments i lagos as their estates,npa,nimasa, mma,immigration, navy college, military barracks, police,efcc etc These are their estates to create massive middle and elite groups in the North. They fear being displaced greatly.

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by Invictuse: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Was that what Obasanjo did ?
Compare that what Kema Chieke did in the few year as aviation minister.

Justmesagi:

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by chamboy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yoruba Brain is a Threat to Igbo Dynasty.

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by chamboy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
That Yoruba Brain � won the Biafra War
Yoruba Brain made Nigeria a Two-formidable party system.
Yoruba Brain...
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by headSmasher: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
Is Agbero not better than eating human flesh which is the trademark of all igbos?
Or is it not better than pounding of New born babies in okija shrine

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by DispatcherLagos: 3:30am On Jan 30, 2022
Gabkosh:
Is Agbero not better than eating human flesh which is the trademark of all igbos?
we know the tribe that enjoys human parts. Matter of fact, what isi ewu is to igbos is what isi mmadu isi to yorubas

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by DispatcherLagos: 3:35am On Jan 30, 2022
headSmasher:
Or is it not better than pounding of New born babies in okija shrine
I hope you too enjoyed the isi ewu isi mmadu well roasted and garnished with Cameron pepper?

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by cazchi: 4:09am On Jan 30, 2022
It's so glaringly obvious that this contraption is not one, but noooooo...trust many black people to keep lying to themselves and beating a dead horse. Causing more pain and suffering and death rather than sitting together and dividing peacefully this evil Zoo.
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by helinues: 5:10am On Jan 30, 2022
We all read what happened when Igbo's were in power.

We all read how ZIK left his region but adamant in leading Western region. The old South South people still have much to talk about original marginalization under Igbo leadership

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by muheeb01(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2022
When are we going to stop this tribal,or religion wars or sentiment,we can't move forward as a nation like this
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by chamboy(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2022
muheeb01:
When are we going to stop this tribal,or religion wars or sentiment,we can't move forward as a nation like this
when igbos starts to respect their fathers.

1 Like

Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by chamboy(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2022
The funny thing is majority of the yoruba here are probably married to an igbo partner
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You forgot to mention one thing that every Yoruba posses...."agberoism". Now go back to your post an for every "Yoruba" you see substitute it for "agbero".
I will help you with the second paragraph

For me,one thing about them is that they are good agberos. They are very cunning and lazy. Before he leaves office as the president he would have perfected agbero dominance in virtually everything with Stoopid policies.

Thank me later.

You are a total fool look at the poverty and hunger in southwest. When you have Lagos one of the worst cities in the world to live in. Keep on fooling yourself with Nigerians are all the same
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by DispatcherLagos: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are a total fool look at the poverty and hunger in southwest. When you have Lagos one of the worst cities in the world to live in. Keep on fooling yourself with Nigerians are all the same
Maybe you quoted the wrong guy
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by DispatcherLagos: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:
We all read what happened when Igbo's were in power.

We all read how ZIK left his region but adamant in leading Western region. The old South South people still have much to talk about original marginalization under Igbo leadership
Bayelsa will never forgive Yoruba for what obasanjo did to her in 1999. South South as a whole will never forget the batrayal of GEJ in 2015 by Yoruba.
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by ivandragon: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Ideally, ethnic affiliations should not be a criteria for electing leaders.

If the country is properly restructured with devolution of administrative & resource control powers, it would lessen the pressure at the centre.
Re: If A Yoruba Becomes President by blinking001(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2022
Everywhere go stew na, Owambe everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Protest At Giri Junction, Abuja / When Would One Nigeria Yorubas Learn, Fulani 3,one Nigeria Yorubas 0, Pictures / Tinubu Inec Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.