Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) (51973 Views)

Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics) / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off / Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2022
tongue

This is better off in my pot. Enough pepper soup meat to go round for everybody. . .
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by armadeo(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
This one get luck.

For here na pot straight with a pictorial explanation of the step by step process through which it passed from entering the shop to entering the pot.

I love naija die.

3 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Rosaline5000: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Wow I didn't know they can be that big
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2022
RichDad1:
This is huge. Almost as big as a comodo dragon shocked

The Komodo Dragon was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the headline.

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Lovenorth: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2022
See nice dinner
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by adecz: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2022
The thing sef wear adiré.

Maybe na from Abeokuta❗️❗️ grin ☺️☺️ grin

5 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by LordGuru1: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Gator Raide! grin
If you know, you know. wink
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by jimtemi1: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Of recent, I saw a video of people eating crocodile in Abuja. This won't be an exception if found in Nigeria. But in a country like Thai, that norms n values still exist the will keep the animal in a zoo

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by GodsGrace33(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Vickyvice:
in my village, orogun, Delta state, na close friends them be with humans mehn. Even to the extent Dem go as come sleep under chair wey you sit on right inside your parlor. Them dey move freely and slowly in my place

Thanks for the info man you will be remembered when the meal is set grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Buksaylor: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2022
Vickyvice:
in my village, orogun, Delta state, na close friends them be with humans mehn. Even to the extent Dem go as come sleep under chair wey you sit on right inside your parlor. Them dey move freely and slowly in my place

The first day day I noticed that creature in Ashaka,I wanted to kill it and people raised alarm...This one was as big as a crocodile.
They said I would have buried it like a human being..

8 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by silibaba: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2022
So relaxed.

See as e climb, go stay under air-condition.

Em like better thingy sha. grin

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2022
The only lizard that humans consume.

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by 123papas(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2022
I will buy new freezer for the monitor lizard meat.

3 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Richy4(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2022
And staffs didn't see it approaching? No alarm/ alert from outsiders so that they can close their doors?

Speaking about working in a place that doesn't belong to you.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2022
kingemi:
Abi them dey feed am?
How can an ordinary monitor lizard grow this big? undecided
Or has it lives for over 200yrs? undecided

The problem is that you people don't watch educational channels such as NatGeo Wild.

Monitor lizard is an umbrella word for many different types of lizards, including the Komodo dragon which can grow as much as 9 feet. The Bengal monitors are smaller, and can grow to the size of just below 6 feet.

Just as there are large monitor lizard species, there are also small ones which may not even measure up to 8 inches, which is less than a foot.

4 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Buksaylor:

The first day day I noticed that creature in Ashaka,I wanted to kill it and people raised alarm...This one was as big as a crocodile.
They said I would have buried it like a human being..
it's good you didn't harm it. One thing I noticed is that in a place where animals are not harmed by humans, they move freely, and are at ease with humans. Same thing I noticed in enugu -kwu at anambra state where pythons roam freely and mix with humans, without fear.
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by fineboynl(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2022
That super market will experience good luck in the coming weeks.
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2022
If it was to be in Nigeria, they would have killed it and eaten it already.

Sometimes i wonder who are the beasts. The animals or Nigerians themselves.
shocked

Chai. What politic- and neo-coloniaist-induced hard life, vis-a-vis incomplete evolution has caused Nigerians is something that needs documentation to last for thousands of centuries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Jmichael1(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2022
dehiero:
Bush meat dey terrorize people for Thailand

dem no go try dat play reach nigeria....

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Wow I didn't know they can be that big

There are many species of monitor lizards.

Some can grow to a size of 9 feet (such as the Komodo dragon).

Some don't even reach a foot in size as full grown adults (such as the Varanus kingorum).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Jmichael1(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Vickyvice:

my mumsy tell us the story the day she go burial 4 orogun,she nearly run bcus d animal de waka cum meet dem freely

4 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2022
The lizard is lucky...

Try enter ShopRite anywhere in Naija.... Men will lock the entrance to prevent your escape!
Cutlass, Pot, Firewood, and Maggi will do the rest!

2 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2022
pepper soup na im dey terrorize this people

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Onyenna:

You can’t see one that big cos nobody would let them grow that big..... There’s serious hunger in the land..... This one would go well with palm wine and odeku....

Lol

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Jmichael1:

my mumsy tell us the story the day she go burial 4 orogun,she nearly run bcus d animal de waka cum meet dem freely
they aren't harmed at orogun and it's environs. It's forbidden to do so.

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by adedehinbo(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2022
starbuck:
Nigerians, where art thou
normal normal in Nigeria,that wouldn't have grown that big before he's killed and eaten no matter how careful the animal is

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by Emmadoxx: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Pls is this same as alligator??

1 Like

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by richhy84: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2022
We don't kill it in my village. During the village festival you will see bigger one like 7,8feets coming out in orogun. We call it ogborigbo

2 Likes

Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
I've never seen monitor lizard that big before. I'm glad it wasn't killed unlike in my country that they can kill just anything!
You see one guy for here wey cook tortoise chop? embarassed embarassed
Re: 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics) by EmmaLege: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
omo. e choki ooooo shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? / Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.