Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is This Supernatural?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Supernatural?? (365 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Supernatural?? by ChiefBee: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
I lost my dad few years ago due to complications of difficulty in breathing. After he died, I started having breathing issues but mine was somewhat different. I always smell a perfume or powder out of nowhere that feels like something is holding my breath or pressing my nose trying to deny me oxygen. I stopped having or experiencing such episodes but today I smelled powder out of nowhere that affected my breath. Has anyone experienced this before? What is really wrong with me?
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Please move to FP. I need answers
Re: Is This Supernatural?? by iTearHerToto: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
It's your village people's evil hands on your neck tryna strangle you to death that's causing the shortness of breath. Same thing they just have done to your dad

Disown that village asap angry
Re: Is This Supernatural?? by luwiizy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Have you done any medical test concerning such issues...
Re: Is This Supernatural?? by Kriss216: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
iTearHerToto:
It's your village people's evil hands on your neck tryna strangle you to death that's causing the shortness of breath. Same thing they just have done to your dad

Disown that village asap angry
Leave innocent village people out of this, please

1 Like

Re: Is This Supernatural?? by MufasaLion: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
You came to Nairaland where your curiosity will be fuelled and your assumptions about the spirituality bullshit will be concreted.

Visit a clinic and see a physician. You have health problem, not spiritual problem.
Re: Is This Supernatural?? by obiekunie01: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
oga u have asthma.

go to hospital and run full diagnostics on ur lungs.
Re: Is This Supernatural?? by Truvelisback(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
It could be spiritual.
Re: Is This Supernatural?? by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChiefBee:
I lost my dad few years ago due to complications of difficulty in breathing. After he died, I started having breathing issues but mine was somewhat different. I always smell a perfume or powder out of nowhere that feels like something is holding my breath or pressing my nose trying to deny me oxygen. I stopped having or experiencing such episodes but today I smelled powder out of nowhere that affected my breath. Has anyone experienced this before? What is really wrong with me?
It is probably psychological. You may benefit from seeing a psychiatrist or a mental Health professional for advise on how to deal with what seems a problem born of anxiety. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am Not A Muslim / . / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.