Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Reflection 27: Trials Transformed Into Virtue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 27: Trials Transformed Into Virtue (228 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 27: Trials Transformed Into Virtue by MyCatholicLife: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022

At times God imposes trials upon us. This is done out of love to strengthen us and to deepen our love of Him. Look at what it is that you experience as a trial. Ask God if this is from Him and what good He wants to bring from that trial. Trials always have the potential of making us stronger. If you are experiencing a certain interior trial in life, know that it is in this moment, more than any other, that God wants you to renew your trust in Him. Do it even if you do not feel like doing so. Trials are the greatest opportunity for our faith, hope and love to grow (See Diary #24).

What is your greatest trial right now? Identify whatever that may be and know that Jesus understands. Reflect upon Him coming to You in this moment, embracing this trial with you and in you. His strength is perfect and He will lead you through all things. In the process, He will fill you with a greater faith, hope and love.

Lord, I know that my trials in life are a grace. They may not seem to be at the moment I endure them but they are. Help me especially with (state your current intention). I surrender this situation to You and thank You for Your perfect love and strength. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1sn0GQBRec

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Greatness / Gods That Did Them No Good. / Most Spoken Language In Africa *it's Not Swahili*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.