Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Gods That Did Them No Good. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods That Did Them No Good. (231 Views)

Witchcraft That Did Them No Good. / Deborah: Why Do People Worship And Kill For Gods That Cannot Protect Them?? / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods That Did Them No Good. by elated177: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The very same demons that impoverished many of our ancestors, after they had coerced them to offer the blood of their sons and daughters to them, are what some people are yearning to go back to.

The same evil spirits that never taught them the ways of improving their lives.

The same evil spirits that demanded the blood of their children for rain.

The same evil spirits that demanded the blood of their sons and daughters for good harvest.

YHVH Almighty forbid!

What is wrong with the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty? Absolutely nothing. The Commandments of YHVH Almighty, if adhered to, will create the most peaceful, equitable and fair environment on earth.

Let not the ways of satanic/demonic agents who are using the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty to enrich themselves discourage you. Such people are not his servants. He did not send any of them and what they are doing is not of him. If you desire the truth, study the Scriptures for yourself, seek him and you will find him. If you do not study the Scriptures for yourself, but depend on your fellow human being, you will have yourself to blame.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: Gods That Did Them No Good. by elated177: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Are you observing the Sabbath?
Re: Gods That Did Them No Good. by elated177: 10:35am On May 02, 2022
Apt.
Re: Gods That Did Them No Good. by Maynman: 11:28am On May 02, 2022
There’s nothing like yhvh in the Hebrew Bible you probably got it from William Tyndale, a Jehovah witness who wrote the king James VERSION wink

Re: Gods That Did Them No Good. by elated177: 10:55pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:
There’s nothing like yhvh in the Hebrew Bible you probably got it from William Tyndale, a Jehovah witness who wrote the king James VERSION wink

Mind your business.
Re: Gods That Did Them No Good. by Maynman: 6:25am On May 03, 2022
elated177:

Mind your business.

For exposing that yhvh is non existential. Never mentioned in the Bible except king James VERSION that was created by a Jehovah witness?
Re: Gods That Did Them No Good. by elated177: 1:37pm On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

For exposing that yhvh is non existential. Never mentioned in the Bible except king James VERSION that was created by a Jehovah witness?

I have asked already if you were an atheist and you refused to answer. I asked you to present your religion if you weren't an atheist and you dodged. I asked you to state the name of your god/goddess and you became evasive. I have asked you to steer clear of my threads and you have refused to do so. You keep yapping all over the place. Have you now seen the height of iberiberism?

Another one:

Why do you still continue to rant and ramble?

I am one of the sheep of the flock of the Great Shepherd, the one and only way to the Father - the one and only true God and Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word. I am proud of this.

You seem to be against and rattled by this. Here is another chance. Present what you are offering as an alternative. Simple.

I want to compare what you are offering as an alternative to what I have already. If what you are offering me as an alternative is better than what I have, I will gladly abandon what I have and accept, follow, even, what you are offering as an alternative. I think this is simple enough for you to understand.

(1) (Reply)

Always Be Aware Of The Possibility Of Denial Of Service / Pastor Adeboye In Amsterdam / Chapter Of Grace Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.