Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) (3237 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bad things happen to good people.. it's now I believe the saying .
Why I did not post this since is because I was trying to get the story write before publishing...
Sorry if it's long but pls share and repost till they catch the perpetrators.
He was a friend I knew before his passing
I was told of his death on the 30th of December 2021 and when I heard about it I thought the person who told me was pulling my leg but I realised they don't use things like this to joke around .
So according to sources he works at a bet9ja shop somewhere in lagos.
He was killed in the midnight by supposed cultist who came looking for his boss who is an alleged member of a rival gang and as they did not see him.. his co-workers was used to send a message to him.
I also gathered that this boy was once accosted and hit on the head up to 200k was stolen from him around the middle of last year.. iny opinion tho that was when he was meant to leave the work for good..
The painful part of it all was he was told to wait until the next year to go back to work but he said he needed to balance his account before returning .
This is truly sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fcd9N192pY
Cc: Laslaticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
It's obvious himself could be cultist member.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
sad
Help me to repost or share..
He has other sibling and he was working to get the money to write this year's jamb
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by tadajb(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]THIS IS PAINFULL[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]THIS IS PAINFULL
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]THIS IS PAINFULL
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
tadajb:
[img][/img][img][/img]THIS IS PAINFULL[img][/img][img][/img]THIS IS PAINFULL[img][/img][img][/img]THIS IS PAINFULL
I swr.. the shocking part was that I saw him the same month he was killed so I found it hard to believe it when I was told.
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by Georgekyrian(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
I can 80% confidently say he is a cultist, maybe new member
Check well Op
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Georgekyrian:
I can 80% confidently say he is a cultist, maybe new member
Check well Op
I can vouch for him that he is not..
He is an easy going person...
A gentle soul..
No one could have predicted this was how he would die..
Everyone was shocked and devastated
As I mentioned in my post it is alleged that it's his boss / coworker that is the cultist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Help me to share and repost so that those responsible could be brought to justice
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2022
So sad.
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by csamiii: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2022
So where did it happen?
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Ajangbadi..but he normally stays at imude with his family unless he goes to work which he sleeps at the shop
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by Rickmann: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
jonandez:

I can vouch for him that he is not..
He is an easy going person...
A gentle soul..
No one could have predicted this was how he would die..
Everyone was shocked and devastated
As I mentioned in my post it is alleged that it's his boss / coworker that is the cultist

Bro, don't vouch for him o
You may be shocked..
This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yea.. I know but if u asked anyone who knew him same would be said.. that's y it pained most people..
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by Fashionista01(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by Fashionista01(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Stay away from cultism.
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by bmdmix11: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2022
jonandez:
Bad things happen to good people.. it's now I believe the saying .
Why I did not post this since is because I was trying to get the story write before publishing...
Sorry if it's long but pls share and repost till they catch the perpetrators.
He was a friend I knew before his passing
I was told of his death on the 30th of December 2021 and when I heard about it I thought the person who told me was pulling my leg but I realised they don't use things like this to joke around .
So according to sources he works at a bet9ja shop somewhere in lagos.
He was killed in the midnight by supposed cultist who came looking for his boss who is an alleged member of a rival gang and as they did not see him.. his co-workers was used to send a message to him.
I also gathered that this boy was once accosted and hit on the head up to 200k was stolen from him around the middle of last year.. iny opinion tho that was when he was meant to leave the work for good..
The painful part of it all was he was told to wait until the next year to go back to work but he said he needed to balance his account before returning .
This is truly sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fcd9N192pY
Cc: Laslaticlala
why u come say ritualists? yet u were waiting for the full gist
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2022
bmdmix11:
why u come say ritualists? yet u were waiting for the full gist

So I just heard that he is not the first one that such has happened to in the shop .. that it seems his boss uses them
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Fashionista01:
Stay away from cultism.
He is not a cultist o
Re: Nigerian youth killed by ritualist (Graphic pic,video) by jonandez: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2022
csamiii:
So where did it happen?
Ajangbadi

(1) (Reply)

Allah U Akbar: Man Stabs Woman In The Neck For No Reasons / OMG! See What An Animal In Human Flesh (husband) Did To His Wife… (viewers Discr / Online Loan Wahala-Dont Commit Suicide.Do this If You Can't Repay Defaulted Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.