Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths (2197 Views)

Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations / 2023: Tinubu Unveils Food Timetable For Nigerians (Video) / Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2022
London, UK - Bola Ahmed Tinubu, one of the presidential aspirants in the forthcoming APC presidential primaries , has outlined his strategic economic transformation plans for the Nigerian youths and Nigeria.

Link to the video

A must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gw-zdfAQhA

https://mbasic.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fz-p3-video-fml2-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F272952339_2852074688417920_2187766001895855865_n.mp4%3F_nc_cat%3D102%26ccb%3D1-5%26_nc_sid%3D985c63%26efg%3DeyJybHIiOjMxNiwicmxhIjo1NDgsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%253D%26_nc_eui2%3DAeGbHe7b2_jYwuSyQ8rwNs2Y9nuJwniSt032e4nCeJK3TTy27AwEADMezLqQRw2NoGo%26_nc_ohc%3DMylw8-q9S8sAX8C2Tq_%26_nc_rml%3D0%26_nc_ht%3Dz-p3-video-fml2-1.xx%26oh%3D00_AT8fc0Rn7ipnD7b1OZFGTbwKef8jfIZlnkoLZTsS7dAF3w%26oe%3D61F6049B&source=misc&id=1183199758880066&noredirect=0&watermark=0&refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.AbqqQDgCUK7JUTicrxVufyKvckT6ROjsR0zbMB41KHB9I1v2p14Qd36gNsll4nesrDqXyrha_pbeKWJLY3RQCBFVj-8afKG6a8RI5xPtHMBFRMfEVceDV3MCZiYKnAjOxKr9fTtoNLNc6J-LsVL2G_kdyj7BjAXHzx9SlPHMPWP1rS6dRCpMwzCiFJ3H-HIOjdvM8HjmABmHmHUih2WZXXgl0xxuYMW3A2fpNLDtZbWxDaxKftRx6VIJEWjJwlEzAYJjqsjNGmhBJLK52wTkx66iAGaSYM6djOZCzYwQrSBxKwRXfsbxSAkHZf7_k2X3e9o90eptp_ctQ7-yeYy8yRgf4Q992klD4i59Wqju0FPtZX6l5dT5k5NslpRL5DZ0OBu9XKaXAjsxfgCJZyjvPXPdFcbv9yWRBM87r97rhBUn3RS-Vtey-iVKwyYZkYF8YSXo0h2mRpFdbccCd5e15-l-rgTcv0jMSfc0sHOkGCZhWyRNZydjH3TBBEYR4GdZqBK75xKvPrXo-cGkuWy8gkTzR-7SygNtB53IcpOf0kAmeOf3xVhI7PAzOwOZgnMSNrqyX5LvHxYx813DLUXL1pBVm6UYxlJQVg9Qtjkjd4SShR9mDrbNA_Ia-ztr7PqFCx8&__tn__=FH
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by olabrad: 1:42am On Jan 30, 2022
We have all seen what Tinubu can do. He presented failure Buhari as a candidate and we have all seen what Buhari has done.

Is there any way Tinubu can be different from Buhari? No, Tinubu will tow the same line as Buhari. He will be an economic, security and infrastructural disaster for the next 4 to 8 years.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 1:49am On Jan 30, 2022
This is by far the best economic plan by any presidential candidate in Nigeria.

Nigerians shine your eyes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by Totilopussylick(m): 1:49am On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:
We have all seen what Tinubu can do. He presented failure Buhari as a candidate and we have all seen what Buhari has done.

Is there any way Tinubu can be different from Buhari? No, Tinubu will tow the same line as Buhari. He will be an economic, security and infrastructural disaster for the next 4 to 8 years.
that if he is able to climb Aso Rock undecided tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 1:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
that if he is able to climb Aso Rock undecided tongue
You need to watch the video and see for yourself that Tinubu will have no match with this economic agenda that aims at transforming the lives of the Nigerian youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 1:58am On Jan 30, 2022
olabrad:

Take your time to watch the video and see his outlined economic agenda for Nigerian youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by FreeStuffsNG: 2:16am On Jan 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

Take your time to watch the video and see his outlined economic agenda for Nigerian youths

The video is a boring political satire,nothing serious up there, so I will rather stick to the most obvious.

Most of the them,including Adeola, were probably young when Asiwaju Tinubu was in government but had their mind poisoned by those bigoted tribesmen they grew up around.

Their political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry, hatred and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party. But they will lose las las. They always lose because their hearts are filled with bigotry, bitterness and hatred.

Asiwaju Tinubu never disappoints when it comes to visionary, brilliant and pragmatic leadership.

He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

That's why I urge and appeal to every patriotic Nigerian to vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 2:30am On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The video is a boring political satire,nothing serious up there, so I will rather stick to the most obvious.

Most of the them,including Adeola, were probably young when Asiwaju Tinubu was in government but had their mind poisoned by those bigoted tribesmen they grew up around.

Their political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry, hatred and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from their tribe, religion and political party. But they will lose las las. They always lose because their hearts are filled with bigotry, bitterness and hatred.

Asiwaju Tinubu never disappoints when it comes to visionary, brilliant and pragmatic leadership.

That's why I urge and appeal to every patriotic Nigerian to vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Thank you.
It's obvious that Tinubu is mentally unfit to govern Nigeria. His sickness has taken a toll on his wellbeing. He now suffers from speech deficiency, pauses in between talks with shaky hands. This is definitely Parkinson's disease. Baba should go and rest, abeg.
You guys should have small conscience to see that he's unfit mentally and physically irrespective of how much you're being paid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by Karlovych: 2:31am On Jan 30, 2022
embarassed The useless Escobar wants to turn the nation to Medellin and Juarez drug cartels run by his owomida criminals. He will never succeed with his evil intentions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 2:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The useless Escobar wants to turn the nation to Medellin and Juarez drug cartels run by his owomida criminals. He will never succeed with his evil intentions.
Click on the second link to listen to his plans for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by Ofodirinwa: 2:40am On Jan 30, 2022
This Adeola that gave her blood sweat and tears for Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by KanwuliaExtra: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Very funny! cheesy
Nigeria is truly gifted with daftness.
This drug baron is even more senile than JUBRIL!

So if Tinubu opens his lousy trap, these are the kinds of nonsense he will be spewing? embarassed

What an illiterate! Election by boullion van!

Is this the best APC can do?

Osinbajo is no better. That irritating functional retarrrd! cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
This Adeola that gave her blood sweat and tears for Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 2:42am On Jan 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Very funny! cheesy

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by limeta(f): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2022
They did it for Buhari they will do it for Tinubu
They have so much love for their oppressors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Toh
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:07am On Jan 30, 2022
limeta:
They did it for Buhari they will do it for Tinubu
They have so much love for their oppressors

Yet you guys are yet to come out with any candidates with better plan for the country except hating those who have shown interest.

Na where do you people learn your game of politics from gan gan??
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 5:12am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Yet you guys are yet to come out with any candidates with better plan for the country except hating those who have shown interest.

So because other candidates are yet to declare their intentions to run then Nigerians should make do with a man that has nothing tangible to offer? The joke is on you guys!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:13am On Jan 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

So because other candidates are yet to declare their intentions to run then Nigerians should make do with a man that has nothing tangible to offer? The joke is on you guys!

Sebi the next general election is in 2026. Other candidates should start their own campaign from 2024
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by limeta(f): 5:14am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Candidate kpef you there
keep the zoo
Biafra loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:15am On Jan 30, 2022
limeta:

Candidate kpef you there
keep the zoo
Biafra loading

It's better to be realistic than being optimistic.. Biafra is dead.. Even Ojukwu confirmed that.

Wake up from your slumbering
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by limeta(f): 5:18am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

It's better to be realistic than being optimistic.. Biafra is dead.. Even Ojukwu confirmed that.

Wake up from your slumbering

Hiss spit
No yoruba man president or mayor can stop Biafra, the reason I will vote a yoruba person come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 5:20am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

Sebi the next general election is in 2026. Other candidates should start their own campaign from 2024
The level at which you guys descend to campaign for moneybag politicians all because of the peanuts you've been promised is sickening.
The word in the streets is that most Nigerians are tired of all these old cargo politicians and are ready to do away with them come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:20am On Jan 30, 2022
limeta:

Hiss spit
No yoruba man president or mayor can stop Biafra, the reason I will vote a yoruba person come 2023

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:21am On Jan 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

The level at which you guys descend to campaign for moneybag politicians all because of the peanuts you've been promised is sickening.
The word in the streets is that most Nigerians are tired of all these old cargo politicians and are ready to do away with them come 2023.

How do you mean @ emboldened?
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 5:24am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

How do you mean @ emboldened?
How do I mean?
You were part of the people that supported Buhari becoming president all in the name of BMC. Today, Nigeria is worse off yet you're still clamouring for a Tinubu that is mentally and physically unfit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:33am On Jan 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

How do I mean?
You were part of the people that supported Buhari becoming president all in the name of BMC. Today, Nigeria is worse off yet you're still clamouring for a Tinubu that is mentally and physically unfit.

The problem with some of you people in Pdp is, you now make lies as normal thing.

As a Nigerian, it's logical for one to have more interest in one of the leading Political Party in the country. Except if there are no longer freedom of association, that's when you can question about who I support or not.

Btw, the European football club I have been supporting must also be paying me for supporting them. I don cash out biggerly from them
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 5:48am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

The problem with some of you people in Pdp is, you now make lies as normal thing.

As a Nigerian, it's logical for one to have more interest in one of the leading Political Party in the country. Except if there are no longer freedom of association, that's when you can question about who I support or not.

Btw, the European football club I have been supporting must also be paying me for supporting them. I don cash out biggerly from them
Your analogy of comparing football (entertainment) to politics that affects the welfare of people is flawed.
How can we have trusted and tested technocrats in Nigeria yet all you and your ilks do is clamour for an old baba that has nothing meaningful to offer Nigerians other than recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feed them cassava, agbado and yam morning till night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by helinues: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr119:

Your analogy of comparing football (entertainment) to politics that affects the welfare of people is flawed.
How can we have trusted and tested technocrats in Nigeria yet all you and your ilks do is clamour for an old baba that has nothing meaningful to offer Nigerians other than recruiting 50 million youths into the army and feed them cassava, agbado and yam morning till night.

The debate or analysis about football and politics are not different cos we are only a mere spectator. We have no direct influence in any of the game.

No regret of supporting Buhari even though there was not thing like campaigning for him...

And winning anything one supports is really very important in life. When I see ditch in front, I sabi how to quickly dodge hence the analysis/suggestions/predictions have been accurate.

Another winning loading in 2023 as winning is now a tradition to us.. grin
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
So someone who promised to recruit 50 million Nigerian youths into the army and feed them cassava, Agbado and Yam from morning till night is capable to you, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by ThEGodFaThEr119: 6:00am On Jan 30, 2022
helinues:

The debate or analysis about football and politics are not different cos we are only a mere spectator. We have no direct influence in any of the game.

No regret of supporting Buhari even though there was not thing like campaigning for him...

And winning anything one supports is really very important in life. When I see ditch in front, I sabi how to quickly dodge hence the analysis/suggestions/predictions have been accurate.

Another winning loading in 2023 as winning is now a tradition to us.. grin

The disgrace that befell Tinubu in Edo State will be a child's play compared to the one that awaits him come 2023.
Nigerians are now wise and are more than determined now to send this old moneybag politicians parking into political oblivion.
Re: Tinubu Unveils His Economic Agenda For Nigerian Youths by JAMO84: 6:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Tinubu is going places

Ipob terrorists and PDP Dundees are going Crazy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home: ESN Killed Her Husband For Briefly Going Out / Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport / Peter Obi Will Win In 16 States Including FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.