Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport (2199 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by FactBoyz: 10:53am On May 23, 2022
Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by FactBoyz: 10:54am On May 23, 2022
More photos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by foryourmind: 10:56am On May 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Ebubu3: 10:56am On May 23, 2022
This man PR is really trying upon he doesn’t have access to Anambra state coffers ?

Or is Soludo bankrolling him secretly ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Akurakambe(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria. The man I so much love and the people's choice. The best man to rescue Nigeria and a humble fellow.

In Peter Obi I Stan.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by hopman98: 11:04am On May 23, 2022
Nigeria is not a free and fair country, na why this guy no go win pdp ticket. If u know the amount of money wey atiku, saraki and d rest dey ready to spend ehn, plus dis obi guy too dey behave like person wey sapa dey catch, we all know how money makes d world rotate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by successmatters(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2022
Unshakeable Okwute of Nigeria.

The best president material in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by baliyubla: 11:07am On May 23, 2022
PO is the man Nigeria desperately needs. The man who has answers to all the problems, not like other candidates who don’t even know what the problems are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Dailymice: 11:09am On May 23, 2022
On your mandate Peter Obi I stand

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Dapson73(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Akurakambe:
The incoming president of Nigeria. The man I so much love and the people's choice. The best man to rescue Nigeria and a humble fellow.

In Peter Obi I Stan.

.Talk to us when you wake from your slumber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by donphilopus: 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Like Atiku like Obi, he has secretly traveled to the UK for medical checkup in the guise of consultations. They're all scammers.!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Smithkafors(m): 11:41am On May 23, 2022
donphilopus:
Like Atiku like Obi, he has secretly traveled to the UK for medical checkup in the guise of consultations. They're all scammers.!
Una too mumu.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by lonecatt(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2022
Peter the Rock (Okwute)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Xbobtage: 11:51am On May 23, 2022
We have to give credit to all those Peter Obi supporters who came out under the hot sun and rain and participated in the 1 million man march across Nigeria. The reason why we are giving credit to them is not about whether or not we support P.O but rather because we know that Peter Obi will not give you 10 kobo to vote or support or shout for him, so those people we all saw left their source of livelihoods because of their genuine love for Nigeria, and their genuine interest to participate in our electoral process for a candidate that they genuinely believe in.

God Bless all Good and Hard working Nigerians and Africans at Large.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Reality3080: 12:00pm On May 23, 2022
donphilopus:
God bless u

They all travel for medical check up but igbos present this guy as a Superman whose body is made of iron,even iron dey rust

They present him as an angel even when we know he’s far from it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Hyperchi(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2022
Na wow for ppl was da shout medical check up. With no prove. But we get the one was da pee for body. And no fit hold condom with one hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by foryourmind: 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
Reality3080:
God bless u

They all travel for medical check up but igbos present this guy as a Superman whose body is made of iron,even iron dey rust

They present him as an angel even when we know he’s far from it
[/s]
If Obi was traveling for Medical Checkup, he would have announced it.

Last time I checked, he told you that his daughter is a teacher in the United Kingdom, and that his son too has a job in the United Kingdom.

Common sense should tell you he's there to see his family members. cheesy

Edit: He has a meeting with Prime Minister of Britain (for his personal business in the UK).

See the picture of your "medical checkup":

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
Waste of time!
Could not not even manage Anambra state as governor.
Smooth-talking, puff-puff faced con artist!
Pretending to be so good.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 23, 2022
PETER OBI ALWAYS GIVING APC AND SOME PDP MEMBERS NIGHTMARES

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Burruchaga71(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2022
hopman98:
Nigeria is not a free and fair country, na why this guy no go win pdp ticket. If u know the amount of money wey atiku, saraki and d rest dey ready to spend ehn, plus dis obi guy too dey behave like person wey sapa dey catch, we all know how money makes d world rotate.
Guy cool down. Nothing in this world will another fulani rule nigeria in 2023. They are just wasting their time and money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Savagr(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
This man PR is really trying upon he doesn’t have access to Anambra state coffers ?

he's a billionaire tho.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by mrvitalis(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

Obi supporters are organic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by sukar886: 1:21pm On May 23, 2022
The Incoming president GCFR.. peter obi... I sight u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by sukar886: 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Waste of time!
Could not not even manage Anambra state as governor.
Smooth-talking, puff-puff faced con artist!
Pretending to be so good.
Story for the gods, oga go and eat first

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by UrPapa: 2:01pm On May 23, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]

Last time I checked, he told you that his daughter is a teacher in the United Kingdom, and that his son too has a job in the United Kingdom.

Hmmm. So his kids are even based abroad. Why are they not in anambra since he really revolutionize the state
Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 23, 2022
Classy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Reality3080: 2:42pm On May 23, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]

I no need follow I argue

By this time next week everyone go don rest
Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by foryourmind: 3:44pm On May 23, 2022
UrPapa:

Hmmm. So his kids are even based abroad. Why are they not in anambra since he really revolutionize the state
Did he at any point lie about this? He told anyone who cares to listen that his children have gone back to UK where they prefer to be and are not dependent on his money. Una say na lie.

Now una dey blame him again that his children are abroad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport by Kalashnikov49: 3:56pm On May 23, 2022
I LOVE YOU SIR...BUT I WANT YOU AS PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA!!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Deputy Chairman Dumps Party, Trouble For Atiku / PDP Crisis: It's Time Nigerians Know The Truth - Gov. Wike / Captured Moment Alhaji Shettima Looks At Peter Obi With Hatred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.