Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Need Your Candid Advice Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Candid Advice Please (214 Views)

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Advice Please, I Have #750k To Set Up A CHEMIST Shop. / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice Please by EASYGURU(m): 2:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Good morning My fello NLders. First i would like to introduce myself as isreal but we'd probably get along later.

I wouldn't want to beat around the bush much but i need your advice. I started learning Binary & forex trading 2017 (self taught) i struggle with it till i was able to master binary (Options Trading) a little bit. After many and much success win rates, they refuse to pay my win out, i had to quit options trading for Retail Forex. Struggled till 2020 june July when i started wining in forex trading but i lost all my wins (500k Naira Plus my initial deposit of 950k)from june 20, 2020 on August 27th 2020 . I almost committed suicide that day but i was consoled by friends. So i started again Oct. 2020 with 350k naira and i made wins or my total capital plus profits was around 2.8mil as of February 8, 2021 thats after all my faaji and withdraws on occasions. So i believe i had to step up my game in forex trading and started taking more risk which eventually earned me 1.5m in forex as minimum profit as if the end of the month but due to the free fall in naira i decided to retain my money in hard currency in order not to be affected by exchange rates fluctuations and the free fall in the naira.

Back then my monthly expenses for myself personally was around 400k minimum and that's after making a net profit of 1.5m min.

So fast forwarding to SEP 2021, i have already made a total of 16 total net profit (after making a minimum of 400k as monthly expenses for the previous months. Eventually something happened between September 25-30th 2021 and over night i lost all the millions available in my forex trading account and had about only 5m or 4.5 left in my Nigeria bank account Which initially stood as my margin of safety (goning broke).

Every since then i lost it all completely and I've not been profitable since then. Right now my total net worth is about 2m home and away. Any advice at all on what to do or invest with this??

Forex traders/Indices/ Stock and binary traders and every other person advice would be highly appreciated.

I'll read ever comments.

*NB: I am not promoting forex i only need advice on what to do before i loose it alll. For anyone who can help (I'm pleading) on FX trading or binary /stocks and all other please I'm open to learn or use something that works as I'm well grounded (with every terms , nitty n gritty of fx so you know i won't much of a hassle other investment advise are also welcome.
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice Please by Kingkyle1(m): 4:38am On Jan 30, 2022
It's surprising that you have been a member since 2014 but you couldn't spare us some trivial details in your story. Instead of hitting the nail on the head you were busy telling us your gains and expenses, what and what not.

Now, logical people here would conclude that this must be a format but what do I know? Goodluck
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice Please by EASYGURU(m): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingkyle1:
It's surprising that you have been a member since 2014 but you couldn't spare us some trivial details in your story. Instead of hitting the nail on the head you were busy telling us your gains and expenses, what and what not.

Now, logical people here would conclude that this must be a format but what do I know? Goodluck

Apologies sir. What details or information would you like to know.

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Vessel For Sale / / Help! Accelerex Refuse To Pay Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.